Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Wormskull posted:

ATM watching the episode of Criminal Minds starring Jason Alexander in his finest role, “Masterpiece”. Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gah

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Art Vandelay, Architect

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

giving Midnight Mass a shot

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

GorfZaplen posted:

I used to, but once I saw other people have it I stopped.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

giving Midnight Mass a shot

i thought it sucked assholes, but maybe you'll like it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i liked midnight mass but i think his other two shows were better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

George likes his chicken spicy!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bigshite rear end.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I wat hed the first ep of midnight mass a couple weeks ago and thought it looked promising does it get really bad later

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ArfJason posted:

I wat hed the first ep of midnight mass a couple weeks ago and thought it looked promising does it get really bad later

there are a lot of times that people break into a long emotional monologue when they're asked simple questions, so it feels like every episode someone says "pass the toast" and the other person replies "i think the first thought that i doubted that my father believed in god was almost before memory" or w/e. it just kind of works for me but i see why on got on everyone's nerves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Walked in on the middle of a ep of Magicians and this blonde broad has humongous cans. Howy cwap.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Walked in on the middle of a ep of Magicians and this blonde broad has humongous cans. Howy cwap.

pics.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s gone now, sorry. Anyway Norsemen (pronouncing it like a lawyers name) got me pretty good with the magician bit.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Dude in midnight mass has a monologue about dmt and that made me lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there any truly sweet poo poo of any genre on Netflix atm.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

just this i’m afraid

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

the House Party movies, that's about it

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I'm watching Cowboy Bepop on Netflix for what apparently may as well be the first time. The only episode I clearly remember seeing on Adult Swim in 2001 was the one about the fridge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m way more attracted to the blonde broad in Morsemen so I’m watching that instead milord.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

i used to think it was bad and I was just being a hipster but most of the poo poo people swore up and down was amazing in the last 10 years has been dogshit garbage so,

ill never know for sure because i dont watch those things

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
some things ill never watch because people keep telling me to watch them that probably suck but ill never know:
ted lasso
hamilton
mythic quest
wandavision
succession
the leftovers

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
oh yeah……and THE WIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wandavision is cool until like episode 4 you have to watch some highly embarrassing marvel poo poo. But I would say the first few eps are fun and Elizabeth Olsen… :blush: :3:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Wire and breakign Bad. Enough said

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
hey you mealy mouthed shits. keep talking crap about the guy who endured bulling by immortal technique at private art high school in manhatten but overcame it and wrote the ultimate hip hop historical broadway musical in praise of her majesty hillary rodham-sama and see where it gets you :jihad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I bounced off the leftovers. it had some good performances but I just didn't get it.