Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s tuckered out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

I wore a mask sometimes ??

isn’t that enough ?????

How many brunches did you sacrifice?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

How many brunches did you sacrifice?

at least 3.

I had to vaccum my own house in 2020!!

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

deadwing posted:

lol this is a fun one, turns out that many of the hospitalized vaccinated are literally hospitalized ‘with’ covid and the gulch between vaxxed and unvaxxed dying is likely much bigger than estimated

https://twitter.com/cynthiaccox/status/1471103788660494337?s=21

This is done pre-Omicron, so this could be absolutely worthless in couple of week lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If everyone on earth wore a respirator in public for like 2 months or just stayed home we could eliminate covid and probably a bunch of other diseases as well. Lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

Lmao the liberals are worn out

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

look no country has been able to effectively control covid so it just can’t be done

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

NeonPunk posted:

This is done pre-Omicron, so this could be absolutely worthless in couple of week lmao

absolutely is worthless now since you should only be considered vaxxed if you’re boosted at this point, just funny to laugh at

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Hatebag posted:

If everyone on earth wore a respirator in public for like 2 months or just stayed home we could eliminate covid and probably a bunch of other diseases as well. Lol

But what about all those psychic damage from not seeing people's smile, you monster

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

This is fine. :)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder how that Sweden Nazi is doing
https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1471138436228780032?s=20

Ok

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
are you idiots back on lab leak bullshit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

This is fine. :)

lmao it’s so big it’s going to be the first wave

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Raskolnikov38 posted:

CHINA MUST PAY

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

deadwing posted:

absolutely is worthless now since you should only be considered vaxxed if you’re boosted at this point, just funny to laugh at

excuse me, SIR, but it is not funny to laugh at the guys who post 300 memes about being "purebloods", try to make hydroxycholoquine out of oranges, and then get their lungs melted into the consistency of 7 eleven nacho cheese

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Epstein leaked the virus!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Hatebag posted:

blasphemy against number, which shall go up

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Hatebag posted:

Epstein leaked the virus!

the cspam streams are crossing

the ice caps are melting, too and number is unhappy???!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
aww poor liberals, doing the absolute bare minimum and expecting that to solve our problems didn't work and they can't ignore the pandemic like they do other societal ills.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

We got some kinda leak apparently.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

that benadryl thing is some specious bullshit, it’s linked to olds getting dementia but olds get loving I.V.s of ‘Dryl cuz they are bored with life and can’t be fussed with staying awake while they get iron treatments.

plus dementia probably loving owns. who doesn’t want to be in a waking dream.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

“wet markets “

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DeSantis is still standing up to the authoritarian Dems and looking out for workers
https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1470899575506432000?s=20

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Peter Sweden afraid of people having to put on glasses and being called four-eyes.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Just found out that after scheduling Xmas visits so as to limit exposure my in laws are having my bil and his unvaccinated kids over the night before we visit. So cool. Wonder if they’ll let me post up until they intubate me.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
ian bogost has entered the chat

https://twitter.com/ibogost/status/1471118715894775813

https://twitter.com/ibogost/status/1471120056415305728

https://twitter.com/ibogost/status/1470869247450664967

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Golli posted:

If at-home tests are sold out in your area, you can purchase these FDA authorized (under EUA) tests directly from the manufacturer @ $13.98/box of two tests.

https://ihealthlabs.com/

They were giving away 10,000 free tests, with the promo code DoctorMike. One per customer. They are likely all given away by now, but wouldn't hurt to try.

the code worked for me, thank you for your service

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

living is unpleasant

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

euphronius posted:

wet markets
lab leaks

pcp is back yall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywoR8psubDE

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

kater posted:

plus dementia probably loving owns. who doesn’t want to be in a waking dream.

it would loving own to be president of the US but be demented as gently caress lmao

Serf
May 5, 2011

i love this idea of being "fed up" with covid

i've been fed up with capitalism for my entire life but the poo poo ain't going away!

mystes
May 31, 2006

Serf posted:

i've been fed up with capitalism for my entire life but the poo poo ain't going away!
I'm fed up with capitalism so it must be about to collapse imminently, a thought that definitely nobody in CSPAM or this thread has ever had.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

ShutteredIn posted:

lol omicron is so infectious somebody can walk past your house and give it to you, there’s no point we’re just all going to get it

Failed Imagineer posted:

Surgical mask is about as effective as "grow a large moustache" at repelling coronavirus

Neither of these are accurate. Being in your house vastly reduces your risk of getting Omicron, and always wearing a surgical mask reduces your risk by 80%, which is pretty good. People who get covid are either very unlucky or massive dumbasses ("massive dumbasses" includes things like eating or drinking in public)

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Cabbages and Kings posted:

lockdown's a joke, you're broke, and COVID's not going away
it's like your always stuck in Pandemic Year
when it's been this way for days, for months and even years
but

COVID's there for you
when you walk in a store
COVID's there for you
now and forever more
COVID's there for youuuuu
because America is there for COVID, too

you're still on a vent at ten
and your SPo2 isn't great
everything smells like burned breakfast
so far things are going great :rubby:
your mother warned you that Q said you've got chips
but she doesn't she's taking advice from dipshits

COVID sings:
no one could ever see me
no one could ever smell me
seems like you're the only one who knows
that there's a deadly disease about

COVID's there for you
when you walk in a store
COVID's there for you
now and forever more
COVID's there for youuuuu
because America is there for COVID, too

gently caress now I want to record this

:golfclap:

AOCIA
Nov 29, 2021

by sebmojo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1471117475479633922?s=20

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

This is a surprisingly astute observation for an Atlantic writer

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Cabbages and Kings posted:

long term use of antichoregenics is strongly correlated to dementia

taking it once in a while is fine but if you're really only doing it once in a while ambien or valium work much better

if you're doing it all the time, weed isn't great for you either but might be the best bet. (I say not great in that chronic use reduces serotonin production, creates dependence and rebound insomnia, and can adversely impact sleep cycles. I, personally, use it nightly, but I don't kid myself that it's a panacea)

:stonk:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mainstream culture, in the US at least, seem to not understand that sometimes things can change forever for the worse.

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!

Mr Hootington posted:

CHINA MUST PAY

I've never said anything of the sort. When a poster asked "why covid, why now," the answer is because it was being deliberately studied, almost certainly by use of gain of function research, and someone got careless with their safety measures in the lab. There is nothing unusual about scientific research killing researchers and others. The only thing that makes covid exceptional is that it managed to propagate into a worldwide pandemic. Lab work resulting in death has happened countless times and should surprise no-one. Pushing the margins of science is inherently dangerous.

It wasn't a bioweapon. It wasn't a deliberate release. It was just yet another human fuckup in a long, long line of human fuckups when it comes to working with lethal materials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Serf posted:

you don’t understand . Chris Hayes’ personal assistant has put in multiple hours arranging different school options for his kids . he’s very worn out