Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rythian
Dec 31, 2007

You take what comes, and the rest is void.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Ok, quote this post by midnight Christmas EST if you want this gangtag added to your profile:

Few rules:

if you already have three gangtags you'll have to ask me to wipe one of them to replace it with this one
the gangtag will link back to this thread
Some people have grandfathered code in their profiles, no guarantees if you're one of those but I'll try to avoid loving it up

I'd love one, cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Probably anyone sporting a braid tugger tag will get banned from the no book spoiler thread.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Ok, quote this post by midnight Christmas EST if you want this gangtag added to your profile:

Few rules:

if you already have three gangtags you'll have to ask me to wipe one of them to replace it with this one
Some people have grandfathered code in their profiles, no guarantees if you're one of those but I'll try to avoid loving it up

Get rid of the Nasty Woman one on mine I guess.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Few rules:

You know what, why not? God knows I've read enough WoT!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Few rules:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Few rules:

Gimme that tugger tag

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Few rules:

inv to this 05's first gang tag

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Few rules:

quote this post if you're down.

I'm down.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

Few rules:

In

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Few rules:

I'll take one please! I'll replace tough cute! Thank you!

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

Few rules:

Sure!

Stormangel
Sep 28, 2001
No, I'm not a girl.

Few rules:

I've never had a gang tag before. Please be gentle.
Crap, now I can't channel.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

withak posted:

Probably anyone sporting a braid tugger tag will get banned from the no book spoiler thread.

it would be for the best

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Few rules:

Bug my Traids!

Askew
Dec 20, 2007
Slightly Off-Balance

Few rules:

this looks wonderful, thanks

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Few rules:

glad to max out with the season 1 goat

drat, only a few hours left

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Soonmot posted:

glad to max out with the season 1 goat

drat, only a few hours left

the finale is literally about to debut in like 3 minutes

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

That's not soon enough!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Come onnnnnnnnnn :f5:

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Its a minute late...
Edit: Finally

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

3000 years ago!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

lews therin did nothing wrong

Dingleberry2
Jul 23, 2001

Few rules:

Awesome, thanks.

Prairie Bus
Sep 22, 2006

Few rules:

I’d appreciate one, thanks!

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i like that the old tongue does not sound elfy nor does it sound like latin or an old romance language

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
That's the loving Age of Legends right there :stare:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

i don't think i actually liked that cold open, outside of how they portrayed the age of legends

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Few rules:

I'd like one. That makes 2 gang tags from TV show discussions.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Few rules:

My first gang tag yay

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Few rules:

!!!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

He calls the baby “chalinda” meaning “sweetheart” which Siuan threatens to make Min’s alias if she’s a pain in the rear end.

Cheap Ass Bitch
Dec 3, 2006
I AM A CHEAP BASTARD! PLEASE MOCK ME!

Few rules:

Yes please!

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

ishy rules

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Few rules:

I'd like a tag please!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

eke out posted:

ishy rules

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

Few rules:

Definitely sign me up.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

eke out posted:

i like that the old tongue does not sound elfy nor does it sound like latin or an old romance language

I caught several words in there that are lifted directly from the books! It was really cool!

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

was not pleased with the cold open but ishamael is loving awesome, absolutely perfect

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Few rules:

Tuggin since 2001!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oh gently caress oh gently caress its up