Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Stereotype posted:

also they never really told us to put masks back on

https://twitter.com/59dallas/status/1473841944572964865

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

non maskers forcing entry .... smh....

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Stereotype posted:

also they never really told us to put masks back on
Because covid is over

Goobish
May 31, 2011

gently caress it let's just kill everyone who's stupid said a person who is more grounded than me

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

classic. helen looks like a fun girl imo

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
lol I’ve never been more terrified in my life, lmao

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

we have located the source of gently caress and suck christmas

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Goobish posted:

gently caress it let's just kill everyone who's stupid said a person who is more grounded than me

“let the dumb fuckers die, they’re inconveniencing me” is what responsible civil adults say

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

"Cock-mad Helen" lmao

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Delta and United canceling like 3% of their flights isn't much but will get worse over next 2-3 week. Guaranteed airlines are freaking the gently caress out

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol this is more than the government is doing now

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Brogeoisie posted:

Delta and United canceling like 3% of their flights isn't much but will get worse over next 2-3 week. Guaranteed airlines are freaking the gently caress out

don't worry they'll get bailed out again again

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
while you were clapping your hands, I studied the sucked off our neighbor

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

covid sucked me off!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the spike in cases literally just started lmao. we still have at least a month before people who are getting infected right now will die. the hospitals still have weeks before this hoard of newly infected start clogging their hallways and parking lots. and more people are traveling to spread the disease than have ever traveled in history lol

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Brogeoisie posted:

If they were afraid of long term consequences to their business model, why haven't they been riding Biden 24/7 about doing something more than nothing? Because like as it stands, their business model isn't in any immediate danger, that I can see? People are still too loving stupid and sociopathic to change their behavior. So who cares if people die within 12 weeks of riding a plane; you still got their patronage until they die because they aren't going to stop using airlines.

If people were too afraid to fly right now, then we wouldn't be in this situation because people would be too afraid to do many other similarly psychotic things.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

We've known about clots and covid toes since the start.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Virgil Vox posted:

covid sucked me off!

:eyepop:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I had little to no side effects from my 3 Pfizer shots and now I’m worried my titers aren’t up

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

If they were afraid of long term consequences to their business model, why haven't they been riding Biden 24/7 about doing something more than nothing? Because like as it stands, their business model isn't in any immediate danger, that I can see? People are still too loving stupid and sociopathic to change their behavior. So who cares if people die within 12 weeks of riding a plane; you still got their patronage until they die because they aren't going to stop using airlines.

If people were too afraid to fly right now, then we wouldn't be in this situation because people would be too afraid to do many other similarly psychotic things.

They're worried about staffing more than killing their customers. They will run out of pilots and crews in a couple weeks and looks inevitable to me with hours of service regulations. They were having staffing issues in October and November with minor weather hiccups. This is all because they fired/force retired huge chunk of workforce in 2020 and they never came back, so they've been running skeleton crews ever since. Imagine a 20%-50% of workforce getting sick scenario -- that could happen -- they will all be paralyzed and unable to operate

Brogeoisie fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 24, 2021

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Stereotype posted:

the spike in cases literally just started lmao. we still have at least a month before people who are getting infected right now will die. the hospitals still have weeks before this hoard of newly infected start clogging their hallways and parking lots. and more people are traveling to spread the disease than have ever traveled in history lol

Oh hey don't come to my hospital please we are full and already tweeting for help, but have cops to help the overcrowding just in case

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

smoobles posted:

"Cock-mad Helen" lmao

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stereotype posted:

“let the dumb fuckers die, they’re inconveniencing me” is what responsible civil adults say

Audience: Set it and Forget it!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Stereotype posted:

It's winter. Parking lots won't work for vast sections of the country.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Shear Modulus posted:

lol this is more than the government is doing now

ralph wiggum acknowledging that he was in danger had more awareness of his situation than the US government

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Zeroisanumber posted:

We've known about clots and covid toes since the start.

I mean, yes. WE have known. but we also knew about all of the horrible things that have happened and will happen. we knew that the variants would eventually break through vaccines and that schools would cause big outbreaks and that zero covid is the only rational policy goal.

the problem is that only we know

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

:shepicide:

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Brogeoisie posted:

They're worried about staffing more than killing their customers. They will run out of pilots and crews in a couple weeks and looks inevitable to me with hours of service regulations

Ah.
Well, I mean, the National Guard are already working as doctors and teachers. How hard can it be to literally fly a plane?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

dew worm posted:

I had little to no side effects from my 3 Pfizer shots and now I’m worried my titers aren’t up

My side effects were debilitating for two, three days. Now I probably have covid because it's aerosolized

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

covid sucked me off!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

do large 3M Aura masks exist?

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

don't worry they'll get bailed out again again

High Society *waiter uncorks mini champagne bottle*

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Potato Salad posted:

do large 3M Aura masks exist?

I wish my fat head fit better in an aura

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

i can't get over how creepy Jill is just watching them dance and sing from the side

Mysterious Jim
Sep 7, 2021

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Ah.
Well, I mean, the National Guard are already working as doctors and teachers. How hard can it be to literally fly a plane?
Yeah even Al Qaeda had an air force.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fauci-ishly:] p-please...we-wear a m-mayu-usk

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

another antivax fool facing a winter of death

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/NotABigJerk/status/1473931630364569602?t=llWbsM50ivEavurZlJ8aYQ&s=19

More and more people are saying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Google Butt posted:

How does every single hcw not get sick in the next few days

I got boosted at Kaiser Permanente today and didn't see one N95 or better apart from my own, staff included :(