Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What of the announced new shows are you most excited about?
This poll is closed.
Uzumaki 29 33.33%
Fena Pirate Princess 13 14.94%
That Blade Runner Thing 5 5.75%
Trick Question: They're all bad 14 16.09%
Please just rerun Cowboy Bebop 26 29.89%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Air Hamtaro again you cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Funky Valentine posted:

Air Code Geass again you cowards.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Code Geass and Hamtaro are basically the same show anyway.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Dammit, now I want really gross pizza

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
The ennui of pizza hut

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
gently caress all of that just air season 2 of Mob

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I assume Toonami will air Dynazenon. It's a somewhat different show than Gridman but it's still good imo.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

gently caress all of that just air season 2 of Mob

gently caress it, air Season 3 while they're at it, they just announced that I think.

Oh, and AssClass Season 2!

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Wheres my food fight 26 episode season

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
What I saw of Dynazenon didn't really do it for me, but I'm willing to give it a try again as long as it's not at 2AM or whatever.

I didn't like Gridman that much when I first saw it, but re-seeing it made me like it a lot more, so there you have it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can one of y'all walk me through how to make a Cytube account, since I still need to make one of those to watch Jojo on Goonami? I keep forgetting to do it myself and I'd like to do it before Saturday, but I got things to do in the afternoon and I'm worried I'll forget again unless I ask.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Just go to cytu.be, click account, register, username password email captcha, it's easy.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
you don't even need an account really? click the link, make up a name if you want to shitpost

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Alright I got an account. Is there anything else I need? Like an app or a program or some poo poo I gotta download to be able to watch stuff, or a channel name for Goonami?

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

I. M. Gei posted:

Alright I got an account. Is there anything else I need? Like an app or a program or some poo poo I gotta download to be able to watch stuff, or a channel name for Goonami?

Here's the link to the Goonami room: https://cytu.be/r/goonami

At the top will be a link asking you to download a script for your browser. You'll need to do this if you want to watch any videos uploaded with Google Drive which is how usually watch stuff that's not on Youtube.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also I'm having wi fi issues at my dad's house, were gonna try to fix it today, and I'll do my best to be in in some fashion.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Waffleman_ posted:

Also I'm having wi fi issues at my dad's house, were gonna try to fix it today, and I'll do my best to be in in some fashion.

Dont worry

Food Fight is on YouTube

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I've got everything uploaded on Drive already, so it might be down to chatting on my phone and watching along on the hard copy I have on my computer.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What time is the Jojo showing? I need to install that script on my laptop beforehand.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Should be about 10. I might be a bit late to the Playlist, but I'll try to be here. If not, please enjoy.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I. M. Gei posted:

What time is the Jojo showing? I need to install that script on my laptop beforehand.

We don't typically start the shows until 10 and I think we're still starting with double Mob Psycho 100 II, so I'd assume at like... 10:45 earliest?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Actually, scratch that, we're not doing double Mob. We'll start at like 10:25-10:30 then.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No, it'll still be 10. One Jojo, one Mob, double Gundam, then break for an hour for the premieres and come back for the movie

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I was not aware we were loving with the order, so that's egg on my face.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean, we can start with Mob if that's better.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Nah, it's fine. Probably works better anyway if we have someone who hasn't been watching Mob.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is that 10:00 PM Eastern time, or Central, or...?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Eastern

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

I built a computer this week!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'll be in in a bit.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Blade Runner: Black Lotus - Elle tracks down Dr. M, who reveals that Brian Cox organized the Doll Hunt as some proof-of-servility test of Jared Leto’s new Replicant models. Then she kills Dr. M and discovers that her memories of hanging out at some resort spa are real, rather than being artificial implants.

Yashahime - Go look at my previous recap. I’d quote it here, but I’m phoneposting on a bus.

YASHAHIME ENDS TONIGHT, FOR REALSIES THIS TIME
Also, there’s gonna be a Cowboy Bebop marathon at 0100 tonight after Blade Runner & Yashahime

I’m not actually gonna be watching tonight; I’m still on vacation in WDW
Happy New Years from Argus & the rest of the Zant clan

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Argus Zant posted:

I’m not actually gonna be watching tonight; I’m still on vacation in WDW
Happy New Years from Argus & the rest of the Zant clan

See you, Space Mountain Cowboy

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Man, 57's too young.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Guessing the new thread is coming next week or so?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

A new year means looking forward to new things, which for Toonami means…uh….what new things do we have to look forward too again?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

The Shame Boy posted:

A new year means looking forward to new things, which for Toonami means…uh….what new things do we have to look forward too again?

"Look, Rocky, I'm going to pull Uzumaki out of this hat!"

"Oh sure you are, Bulwinkle!"

"Watch this!"

*delayed until 2023*

"...well, I'm getting close!"

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

The Shame Boy posted:

uzumaki's coming... sometime I guess.

e: see above

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
just what I wanted an episode centered on lady cop

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Shame Boy posted:

Attack on Titan is back soon which means we're probably getting that. Also Demon Slayer s2 has been running for a while so that could be coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Toonami has implied the bloc is going to undergo significant changes after the holiday season is over