Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
the first part is two hours and only covers 50 through 37

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
It’s about six hours long and the dude works really hard to put it together every year.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Karmine posted:

It’s about six hours long and the dude works really hard to put it together every year.

He should work smarter, not harder. They're too long every year!

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Wazzu posted:

So. . .you want him to do less editing work but also somehow make the comp shorter?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

wait 30 minutes to get to the single line

it's called "seeing how it plays out" :smugbert:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
K-FED NEW HERO!
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1477988117688635392

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Karmine posted:

He actually did a really good job this year of keeping things short...

Until #39, which is practically the entire show.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wazzu posted:

They are the perfect length. I thought back to Bryan's feud with the sandwich shop a few years ago and how magical that was. It was as long as it needed to be.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I still remember that Vinny having a very large brain was robbed.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Senerio posted:

I still remember that Vinny having a very large brain was robbed.

We need a best of all time compilation, Gold Boat, Counted out of Anywhere/Nowhere, Hood Justice. What are some other ones?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

PaybackJack posted:

We need a best of all time compilation, Gold Boat, Counted out of Anywhere/Nowhere, Hood Justice. What are some other ones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAR-DurmA6o

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

Dave injures his foot because his son's heel friend left shoes on the stairs, "A worked hand-off," Dave hates his family vacation to Reno, Destination America tells Bryan to go to the library.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

semp's voice is hosed and now he sounds like young craig

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

PaybackJack posted:

:cry: PLAY THE loving HALL OF FAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAME!

God, that Russo e-mail where he wanted to replace Cornette on-air with "A sexy female executive who looks like Tina Fay" :rolleyes: Amazing Dixie couldn't see right through him.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Flying Bryan Pee

and Who is Jose

had me in stitches. I forgot about both of them.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

PaybackJack posted:

Silent Night, Bloody Night. Bischoff vs Bird. Minus Five Stars

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao always good

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Peed straight in the air

The Great Fowler

Wally the Wasp

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Do you need a date?

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Dave's weights talk to him

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Alaois posted:

Do you need a date?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QYeZfib_g

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Dave injures his foot because his son's heel friend left shoes on the stairs, "A worked hand-off," Dave hates his family vacation to Reno, Destination America tells Bryan to go to the library.

That reminds me of "Dave crashes his bicycle", "Dave lifts a lot of weight watching Raw", and Bryan calls a sex line via RoH which I think the guy above me was referencing with "Do you need a date?" But that also reminds me of Brent's dating video that was brought up on the Christmas show.

Also Vinny gets carjacked, and shoot battle royal winner.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kevin Federline not being a regular thing in wrestling is kind of a bummer

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

I haven't been on "The Board" in ages, is there a 'best of' thread on there?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dave burying his family isn’t even a one-off, the vacation to Reno was great but there was also a time when he cut a promo on them for choosing a really crappy movie to watch at the cinema. i wish i could remember what it was

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Vinny having to go for a walk because raw was bad is my favorite

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLZA_VgszU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

one of my lowkey favourites was granny announcing the next wrestler whose match she would review was Chris Benoit and the air getting sucked right out of the room as soon as she said it

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Can't believe I missed getting a FREE Women of Honor screenshot.

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

The segment where Bryan buries the Fiend/Randy match at Mania was robbed this year. GOOOOOOOO was too drat funny.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bladeworksmaster posted:

The segment where Bryan buries the Fiend/Randy match at Mania was robbed this year. GOOOOOOOO was too drat funny.

Randy then hit his HOLD

a FALLING CRAVAT

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

erik rowan the vintner

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you could just put all of the Urban Wrestling Federation reviews in there but if i had to narrow down a specific favorite segment it would be Lep Bogus Boys

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

PaybackJack posted:

I haven't been on "The Board" in ages, is there a 'best of' thread on there?

Yes, and also they put it up on Archive.org

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Arbite posted:

Yes, and also they put it up on Archive.org

Sorry, I should have been more specific, I meant a best of all time.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Alaois posted:

you could just put all of the Urban Wrestling Federation reviews in there but if i had to narrow down a specific favorite segment it would be Lep Bogus Boys

Vinny clarifying that "Uncle Murder" had been arrested always makes me laugh.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Alaois posted:

The UWF reviews are easily the best content F4W has ever produced, imo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The Saga of Big Brody Hoofer.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dimebags Brain posted:

The Saga of Big Brody Hoofer.

gently caress thats a good one too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

oh jesus today I learned to never listen to WOL with headphones on. Bryan losing his poo poo at the possibility of replacing Togo as a booker was a fuckin’ experience.

delightful episode 😂