Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ivelisse should stop going by "La Sicaria" and change it to "El Mar Muerto," considering how salty she still is that she got shitcanned from AEW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ivelisse… is cringe

she my cringecrush

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/callmekrisstat/status/1495187801234714627

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

coconono posted:

she my cringecrush

or "crush" for short

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Manders Stronk

https://twitter.com/HeyyImRob/status/1495217887774228480?t=45MF9J5kzR49aW3GqRjeUw&s=19

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Kennel posted:

"gently caress no she's not welcome in PR"

Rosa's there, so I'd say she was invited

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sick spot yet all I can see is yet another stupid loving unprotected chairshot to the head from Matthew Justice, with the back of the chair even so there’s not even a little give like there might be with the hinge on the seat.

Someone force this dickhead to retire already.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DakotaRunnels22/status/1495099068753887235

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Tranquilo Club dealing with Cody's leaving.

https://youtu.be/BbRveBZ1rhA

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jade will always be second to Nyla in the women’s twitter division but a secondary title is still a title.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Beeswax posted:

or "crush" for short

Crunge.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

njsykora posted:

Jade will always be second to Nyla in the women’s twitter division but a secondary title is still a title.

nyla consistently goes after people saying lovely things by saying something just as bad or worse

she's terrible at it

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

roomtone posted:

nyla consistently goes after people saying lovely things by saying something just as bad or worse

she's terrible at it

Nah

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
yeah. i remember her saying stuff like oh yeah well you got sexually abused as a child lol. can't remember the exact tweet. other stuff about someone being poor. just dogshit comebacks. it gets upvoted every so often on reddit.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh on reddit?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

roomtone posted:

it gets upvoted every so often on reddit.

:thunk:

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
it's her tweets, i don't use twitter so i just see them when they get posted on squaredcircle.

edit:

this is the one i couldn't remember exactly:

"what's the matter? did daddy touch you too much in the no no place?"

to some transphobe. over 2 years ago, maybe she's gotten better? not as of two months ago:

"You tweeting out needless hateful poo poo like this and you wonder why God put you in a wheelchair…. Keep on rollin brotha."

this is the stuff you guys are saying is good? or not those ones.

roomtone fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Feb 20, 2022

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

History Comes Inside! posted:

Sick spot yet all I can see is yet another stupid loving unprotected chairshot to the head from Matthew Justice, with the back of the chair even so there’s not even a little give like there might be with the hinge on the seat.

Someone force this dickhead to retire already.
I had the same reaction. Seriously, gently caress that guy.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I don't use Twitter but I know that Nyla Rose is terrible at it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nyla is cringe but it's easy to ignore, kind of funny tho when the thread becomes a feed of her tweets. not a big deal

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

sounds like someone’s still shook about Cody tbh

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Really hate it when a transwoman clapback at transphobes with mean tweets. It's just as bad or even worse than the transphobic tweets directed at her!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sure

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Haha, this rules

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I have enjoyed Nyla Rose tweets.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

let he who is without cringe cast the first post

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

let he who is without cringe cast the first post

RIP Punch Sport Pagoda :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's ok, I have no cringe and I must post

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

“Yep, that’s me. You’re probably wondering how I got into this situation…”

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

a cyborg mug posted:

RIP Punch Sport Pagoda :(

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/dashchisako/status/1495357344762724356?s=20&t=6yMiElfO-WwStQei0f_sYg

Enjoyed this photo of Mizunami & tag partner Miyuki Takase with the referee at the Sendai Girls show today.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I enjoy nyla's brand of harmless poo poo that somehow still makes stupid people angry

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Nyla's meanest tweets are only directed to the people who deserve them and she's always a good judge of that. Sometimes her jokes are too corny for me, but she's still a treasure.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lmao.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Taz has the best twitter.

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1493716971136954370

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
some of you just don't understand the problem with making jokes where the targets are actually disabled people and child abuse victims, in order to get a win on some random transphobic rear end in a top hat.

being trans isn't a free pass to just start spraying the same poo poo you're getting at undeserving groups you don't happen to be a part of.

you haven't thought it through - it's not about the individual losers she's making fun of, and it IS just as bad. she ain't right.

harmless poo poo is jade's riddler rebuttal.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I only see the tweets from her that get posted here because I don't follow her on twitter and those have been harmless

so if there is worse poo poo in her feed or whatever then I didn't mean to make it sound fine, I've just enjoyed the funny ones that make it here

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why do people wake up and decide today is the day to lecture SA about a thing no one was talking about or gives a poo poo about and everyone involved already moved past?

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
because someone said nyla was the twitter queen, i responded to that, then a bunch of people agreed she was the twitter queen and her tweets are good actually, and i responded to those with an explanation about why they aren't

if you don't care, don't join in prolonging it. i've made the point now, people can make up their minds.

roomtone fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Feb 20, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
No one is perfect, shut up