Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Watching this is like seeing someone spend a decade crafting their life's work in meticulous detail, and then just stapling xeroxed photos of their butt in place of the third quarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Idiots and morons: lol this is just Harry Potter
The intelligent and informed reader: it's more of a BSG/GoT situation

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
The plot thinens

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

GunnerJ posted:

Gunnerkrigg Court: The plot thinens
Please I need this

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Well, that's disappointing.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

This is the one.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

Yes. Perfect in every way.

Can't wait for the post-chapter page to pour gasoline on this fire

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

It's a stick figure of Annie saying "Yes, I know it's Loup I'm just humouring him. I'm Tom's not a hack! I'm He's not a hack!"

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

the twist is that actually lana also has a crush on annie. you will be ashamed of your words and deeds

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
:negative:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

At least it's over.

Until the next chapter.

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I am beside myself.

Arbetor
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna play tasty.

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

Woke up this morning, read the latest update, and realized I was looking forward more to this thread's reaction to the update than to the continuing story. And this did not disappoint.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Saw like thirty new posts and new that end of chapter icon had to be there, but boy it was even worse than I thought it'd be lmao

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

worm girl posted:

I am beside myself.

Don't worry, it will resolve itself soon in a perfunctory manner

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I’m going to give this comic until the end of the month. That’s the epilogue page, the title page, and three pages next week of the new chapter. If I’m not interested, then I’m done with it for like a year.

It takes me one minute three times a week to read it, so it’s not a lot of work to read this at all. But it’s starting to not even be worth that little effort, or to keep up with the discussion.

I’m down to just Kill Six Billion Demons and this now.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

IUG posted:

What, no Powerup Comics?

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
h*ck yeah more blushing! Can’t wait to see who blushes at who next chap

Niavmai
Nov 27, 2011
i will admit, this is at least one of the few things i did not predict

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I didn't expect love triangle

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
incredible

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Annointed posted:

I didn't expect love triangle
By my math there's up to eight people involved here depending on how you count them.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Splicer posted:

By my math there's up to eight people involved here depending on how you count them.

Loup, Loup, Annie, Annie, Lana, Kat, the Ghost of Chibi Soma and Renard?

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

maswastaken posted:

Loup, Coyote, Ysingrin, Court Annie, Forest Annie, New Annie, Leah, Jerrick

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

maswastaken posted:

(Cannie, Fannie, and Dannie) + (Jerrek, Loup, Coyote, Ysengrin) + emotional development accessory

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Assuming she's crushing on Jerrek here and not Annie, the intention is totally that she now has that crush because of that earlier scene.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

IUG posted:

I’m going to give this comic until the end of the month. That’s the epilogue page, the title page, and three pages next week of the new chapter. If I’m not interested, then I’m done with it for like a year.

It takes me one minute three times a week to read it, so it’s not a lot of work to read this at all. But it’s starting to not even be worth that little effort, or to keep up with the discussion.

Check out Sleepless Domain, that's been a popular one lately.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
I started reading Tiger, Tiger and Ten Earth-Shattering Blows because of recs in this thread, they both rule.

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
I stopped reading after the elf boys, but still followed this thread cuz I was clinging to some hope that maybe it'd get interesting (and I enjoy reading the opinions here). I decided to read the chapter now that it's finished, and oof.

Jerrek crushing on Annie while remembering his time with her as Ysengrin is awkward and weird, to put it very kindly. I dunno if him missing that is gonna play into Loup dying, but I'm not a fan.

The whole exchange felt sincere to me, but as others have said, I don't really know who Annie is anymore. Normally Annie opening up with all this info to a random stranger would seem odd, but she's been a different person after the merge. And she had a whole exchange with her dad about Omega? Why not show that?

If this is subterfuge by Annie, it went on way too long. That's a huge info dump for it to just be nothing.

And yeah, bonus treat with Lana coming back and getting jealous. Where the gently caress is that going to go.

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

Fake edit: I'm in the middle of reading Spacetrawler now. A scifi space adventure. I highly recommend it.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Oh good, more side characters with love interests replacing the main plot.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
This is so dumb at this point I want to laugh

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

So thanks for making it that happen

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
I want Tony, take me back to Tony

GunnerJ posted:

The plot thinens

:hmmyes:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
post chapter will be robot girl looking at the reader to reassure us that what Loup did was cool and good and most, importantly, hot

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

copium post but maybe the robot girl is the goose's wife

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

BlackPersona posted:

copium post but maybe the robot girl is the goose's wife

This was me with "Annie is tricking him" earlier.

Zerilan posted:

Assuming she's crushing on Jerrek here and not Annie, the intention is totally that she now has that crush because of that earlier scene.

A week ago I'd have said that she actually just wants all the attention from all the boys and she's just being jealous in a childish way here because someone else is getting it, but now...ehhhh...

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I was happier when I expected a last page (oh btw court i know soft boi is loup)

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Annie is going to marry Loup and after a timeskip the plot will focus on the exploits of their son Lontimony (Lonnie)

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Imagine the shock when he discovers that he's not exactly anthro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Flavahbeast posted:

Annie is going to marry Loup and after a timeskip the plot will focus on the exploits of their son Lontimony (Lonnie)

Lonnie Boxbot Tony Carver, you were named after two of the bravest men I've ever known...