Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

a friend of mine told me to come over to his house b/c he'd just scored a neogeo and when i arrived he showed me a rubbermade with the guts of an arcade cab inside and a bunch of wires sticking out.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

a friend of mine told me to come over to his house b/c he'd just scored a neogeo and when i arrived he showed me a rubbermade with the guts of an arcade cab inside and a bunch of wires sticking out.

thats cool

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
it seemed like the best way to do it. he told me the arcade carts were identical to the home carts, just no packaging i htink. then we fixed my ps2 so it could play blue disks again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

it seemed like the best way to do it. he told me the arcade carts were identical to the home carts, just no packaging i htink. then we fixed my ps2 so it could play blue disks again.

Bro why didn’t you tell us you were friends with uncle at Nintendo.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bro why didn’t you tell us you were friends with uncle at Nintendo.

the last time i saw him he told me about the dramatic end of assemblergames.com for a half hour so yeah it's probably him

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the last time i saw him he told me about the dramatic end of assemblergames.com for a half hour so yeah it's probably him

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

we're one step closer to finding uan

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you fix my ps2 now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you fix my ps2 now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

https://youtu.be/9uKIeamPi2Y

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

copy posted:

neogeo hotdog lookin gbadass

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XLm72oNPQ0

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/Buqj8mvjL1E

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I'm extremely dubious at the part where they say Ray doesn't swim, then immediately show him on vacation at the beach in the next scene. I hope someone was fired for that blunder.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

European Leisure Software Publishers Association

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

the english are simply beyond parody

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
a british gamer, inspecting a bootleg version of Blaggo's POW: hmm, something about this slimy lipped, scaly skinned creature just isn't arousing to me, i suspect a booleg

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

lmao http://worldofstuart.excellentcontent.com/antipiracy.htm

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i hate math so much i'm going to send my loving teacher to jail

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yeah, let's get the teacher who let's us game during computer club arrested :rolleyes:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

Yeah, let's get the teacher who let's us game during computer club arrested :rolleyes:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kongming posted:

the bottomless well of english depravity

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

No one better give me a copy of Granny's Garden.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ikanreed posted:

I'm extremely dubious at the part where they say Ray doesn't swim, then immediately show him on vacation at the beach in the next scene. I hope someone was fired for that blunder.

you can go to the beach and not swim

Whistling Asshole
Nov 18, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyuvhcvVxD8

every few years i remember this exists

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:staredog:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

how is the british jack chick even more of a whiny-rear end narc than the american one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

how is the british jack chick even more of a whiny-rear end narc than the american one?

hes british