Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

had to unfollow Dave again, the randos he QTs are the stupidest people on the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

As long as the wrestlers get paid well for a few years before it folds I'm all for promotions popping up everywhere

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

29 loving dollars a month? The state of it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

at least at the 29 dollar tier you get to hear eric's hit pieces backfire

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

had to unfollow Dave again, the randos he QTs are the stupidest people on the planet

Happy to hear he’s been answering your questions

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

dang

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Edge & Christian posted:

Sven is Ren's brother.

Which is not something I knew until I googled "sven and stimpy" to check if this was a weird autocorrect or thing I didn't know about. It was the latter, so I share this with everyone in that spirit, I am confident Mob knows all his Hoek Family Lore.

yeah. like all this time bryan [ren] had to deal with this charmless yet harmless oaf [craig/stimpy] and one day he's jazzed about this huge get showing up on his doorstep and its a carbon copy of [craig/stimpy]. im listening to old retro raws for the record onaccounta someone put 'em on youtube

Mob posted:

this mf said sven and stimpy

you're on blast!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NienNunb posted:

Got em

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I just discovered clips of My World with Jeff Jarrett on YouTube. Every clip makes me hate him more than the last. It’s fantastic. He’s out of his mind.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

here’s a question: gently caress you!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

lmao

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

NienNunb posted:

reported: did a murder

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

It's hysterical to me how badly Dave tries to spoil Rampage during Dynamite results, and how often Bryan has to tell him "we'll talk about them at the end"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Dango Bango posted:

Tony Schiavone hasn't been on the last few episodes of Unrestricted. Anyone know if they've switched to Alex? Or if it's just that they recorded several episodes while Tony was out?

https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1522210549123088386
Tony's back!

Edit: good interview but Joe's mic constantly ducking is annoying

explosivo fucked around with this message at 15:05 on May 5, 2022

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

I'll take Dave's QTs over Sean Ross Sapp's, if for no other reason than they are much less frequent.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bryan was so prepared on the latest WOR with notes and details so Dave couldn't shuffle his papers for 5 minutes, Dave actually sounded kind of annoyed at points where he'd start to go on a search and suddenly Bryan would launch into the details.

I mean, it didn't stop Dave from eventually prevailing and doing a paper shuffle search while Bryan had to sit and wait anyway, but you got to respect the effort. :3:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
100 percent you could tell Bryan didn't want to be up all night and wanted to finish as quick as possible.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
get his rear end chico

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

algebra testes posted:

100 percent you could tell Bryan didn't want to be up all night and wanted to finish as quick as possible.

He chose the wrong podcast co-host

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bustyrack dot com

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZmc0qbJvLM

Nothing Al Snow didn't deserve

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

bustyrack dot com

The perfect :hmmyes: reaction right after he read this

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Everything Elite has finished. I hope they find joy beyond this. ..Of course they will. I really liked their work

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1523021761243086849

the WOR gang and replying to ancient tweets, name a more iconic duo

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

what the dog doin

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Not much these days

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

neoaxd posted:

what the dog doin

don't know

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1523472395729743874?s=20&t=tsw5KKT2tb2PCqKXTGUwNQ

I liked watching twitter discuss this more than the ppv

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

gimme what was promised Coward Sapp :mad:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

the escape goat posted:

gimme what was promised Coward Sapp :mad:

Bob was always the best Sapp

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

"And you know, plans uh, plans tend to, on occasion, change. So it wasn't what we expected originally, cough cough, but you know, there's a time when, it's really out of control, so we all looked at each other, we looked and said, it was as if, we could roll with this or just not go through with it all together, and at the end of the day the investment was already hack hack cough it was already there, the logistics were tough and to change course so late would be tough, but to try and reschedule would be even worse so"

"Dave, how the hell did you get my number?"

"so we had to tough it out and Bryan and I just ordered the mozzarella sticks instead of crabcakes, they were out of, uh, what was it? *paper ruffles* they were out of crab, so that was a no-go, it was not gonna work out and all we can do at that point is to change plans. The sticks they were fine, they weren't as good as the original plan of crab cakes, but"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Bob was always the best Sapp

nope

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://anchor.fm/the-proletariat-l...naeswan-e1i8mst

We are back with a new episode of TPL! This week we have a run in from Joanna from Street Watch LA (@StreetWatchLA) to talk about harm reduction and discuss how wrestling companies treat their talent going through substance abuse. We look at cases like Jeff Hardy, the failures of the WWE attempts to properly take care of their workers and how other companies like AEW do things differently. We also give our May Day 2022 stories and give takes on the week's Dynamite.

Some group's we want to shout out: Centro CSO , The Sidewalk Project , and Homeless Health Care LA . With the recent news about the Supreme Court looking more and more likely to destroy Roe v Wade, stripping millions of their rights to have control over their bodies. It's even more important to support local abortion funds. Zach T is raising funds for the National Network for Abortion Funds fund-a-thon and is soon to be over 300$ of his 500$ goal; any donation gets a shoutout on the podcast you can find out more here: https://fund.nnaf.org/fundraiser/3736237

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

The Way of the Blade podcast owns but fucksake can someone please tell Phil Schneider to get a proper microphone aaaaaagh

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
The Deadlock segment on Pastamania is incredible. Psychotic Hulk Hogan is a gift

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

hey dude lemme get a bowl of spaghetti jack and make it saucy brother

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Oh right, I'm supposed to post these here. Lots of good WCW drama here (plus the Patreon preview clip):
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1523521262374780928
Also, this is the newest Patreon show (preview at end of the main show):
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1520402594652311552

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"The Undertaker, real name Mark Calloway, will forever be remembered as the greatest gimmick in the history of pro-wrestling. What is amazing about the character is that it pre-puh-poppa-what's a pre-po-dososes and there's a very good chance that had it be given to anyone else it would be completely forgotten by now."

Source: WrestleCorpwrestlingcrap.com

:hmmyes:

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

The Deadlock segment on Pastamania is incredible. Psychotic Hulk Hogan is a gift

"NO PASTA FOR YOU, DUDE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

This had me dying this morning. Deadlock ftw