Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Took an accidental nap and dreamt I was an embalmer in ancient Egypt filling up canopic jars with human remains but I kept getting distracted by a CRT showing a demo loop of the first Castlevania and I only got like 2 jars filled in an hour. So I started panicking and filling them with random stuff lying around so my boss wouldn’t get mad at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Took an accidental nap and dreamt I was an embalmer in ancient Egypt filling up canopic jars with human remains but I kept getting distracted by a CRT showing a demo loop of the first Castlevania and I only got like 2 jars filled in an hour. So I started panicking and filling them with random stuff lying around so my boss wouldn’t get mad at me

lmao

e: visualizing this as a Chris Farley / David Spade comedy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More of an IZ dream than a gaming one but I just woke up from a dream where I heard on the news that a nuclear weapon had been detonated in Argentina, so Fungah and I used the Skyrim fast travel menu to go there, confirm if ArfJason was still alive, and rescue him if he was. But when we got there we found out that instead of like a full nuclear ICBM it was just an improvised dirty bomb that only damaged this one big skyscraper and the buildings immediately around it and we figured it was some kind of organized crime dispute that got out of hand. Fungah and I briefly discussed whether it was an American nuke or a Russian one that the criminals used to make this bomb and what sort of political fallout there would be from it, but decided that we didn't really care and that ArfJason was probably fine since there wasn't as much damage as we were expecting so we just left.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

More of an IZ dream than a gaming one but I just woke up from a dream where I heard on the news that a nuclear weapon had been detonated in Argentina, so Fungah and I used the Skyrim fast travel menu to go there, confirm if ArfJason was still alive, and rescue him if he was. But when we got there we found out that instead of like a full nuclear ICBM it was just an improvised dirty bomb that only damaged this one big skyscraper and the buildings immediately around it and we figured it was some kind of organized crime dispute that got out of hand. Fungah and I briefly discussed whether it was an American nuke or a Russian one that the criminals used to make this bomb and what sort of political fallout there would be from it, but decided that we didn't really care and that ArfJason was probably fine since there wasn't as much damage as we were expecting so we just left.

Lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol but i would like seal team imp to rescue me from a terrorist attack

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dreamed my bitmap jrpg book got here nd that by tapping the pages i could go into the games. unfortunately the first game i chose was nocturne on what turned out t be hard mode and i party wiped instantly. this put me into.and endless blsck void where i was constantly falling amd there was some kind of nightmare entity catching up to me slowly to.devour me and my party, but so slowly i got bored and the dream shifted

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

lol but i would like seal team imp to rescue me from a terrorist attack

Green Beret frantically combing through pebbles trying to save a trapped Larry

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Imps getting pardoned for forcing captives to play TLOU2 with a MadCatz controller

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Faking kidnapping bicyclops so he can play more games

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

dreamed my bitmap jrpg book got here nd that by tapping the pages i could go into the games. unfortunately the first game i chose was nocturne on what turned out t be hard mode and i party wiped instantly. this put me into.and endless blsck void where i was constantly falling amd there was some kind of nightmare entity catching up to me slowly to.devour me and my party, but so slowly i got bored and the dream shifted

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I got the tude now posted:

Faking kidnapping bicyclops so he can play more games

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol but also i was awake at 4 am when they detonated a bomb a mile away from my home last year. i thought it was a thunder strike lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Dreamt that I went insane because I was trying to look up information on a semi obscure GameCube game and all I could find were wikia pages that were so thick with in-page pop up ads and banners (even with adblock!) that they blocked out all the information, so I wrote a long screed about how western civilization must retvrn to GameFAQs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Dreamt that I went insane because I was trying to look up information on a semi obscure GameCube game and all I could find were wikia pages that were so thick with in-page pop up ads and banners (even with adblock!) that they blocked out all the information, so I wrote a long screed about how western civilization must retvrn to GameFAQs

That was no dream.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lol, but, the damage done to western civilization by wikia changing to fandom is, frankly, incalculably large.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It was no dream, it was a vision. You know what you must do.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol, but, the damage done to western civilization by wikia changing to fandom is, frankly, incalculably large.

It's horrible I can't look for recipes when i'm playing rune factory 5 on the wiki if i'm using the phone bc otherwise I get a massive loving video ad for the doctor strange movie.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
The Datamining of Gaming and its consequences have been a disaster for the Gamer Race. They have greatly increased the completion rate of games for those of us who live in “advanced” gaming communities, but they have destabilized forums, have made gaming unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

The Datamining of Gaming and its consequences have been a disaster for the Gamer Race. They have greatly increased the completion rate of games for those of us who live in “advanced” gaming communities, but they have destabilized forums, have made gaming unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dreamed that I was living in some sort of weird communal living space with a random assortment of workmates and people I went to school with. I was chilling on the couch and playing the adventure mode from Smash Bros Brawl, which was more like the one from Melee in that it was just a long linear level rather than whatever Subspace Emissary was supposed to be.

One of my coworkers walked past and saw the screen and said "oh, that looks like Sonic the Hedgehog, I loved that game as a kid!" and for some reason I was filled with loathing and said "this game is from 2007, not 1990. 2007 was a boring year, at one point I ate two packets of ham directly out of the fridge just to feel something again" and woke up laughing at my line

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that I was living in some sort of weird communal living space with a random assortment of workmates and people I went to school with. I was chilling on the couch and playing the adventure mode from Smash Bros Brawl, which was more like the one from Melee in that it was just a long linear level rather than whatever Subspace Emissary was supposed to be.

One of my coworkers walked past and saw the screen and said "oh, that looks like Sonic the Hedgehog, I loved that game as a kid!" and for some reason I was filled with loathing and said "this game is from 2007, not 1990. 2007 was a boring year, at one point I ate two packets of ham directly out of the fridge just to feel something again" and woke up laughing at my line

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao