Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ReidRansom posted:

Though there's no evidence to suggest it I'm going to go ahead and assume this shooting was also streamed on twitch or at the very least planned in the open on some discord or chan

Texas mass shooting at an elementary school.

I'm putting my bet on white guy who follows ben shapiro and/or alex jones, posts on 4chan, and the police/FBI have known about him for a very long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo

How can any country exist like this? Absolute loving monsters allow this to happen with no change
We are a lovely right wing capitalist hellhole that somehow managed to strike it rich once.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The Anime Liker posted:

I'm putting my bet on white guy who follows ben shapiro and/or alex jones, posts on 4chan, and the police/FBI have known about him for a very long time.

Elementary school in a small town between San Antonio and the border that I'm going to wager is predominantly Latin@.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Real loving glad a "Good Guy with a gun" was able to take out the "Bad Guy" after he murdered 14 children and 1 teacher

What a happy loving ray of sunshine: the SHOOTER WAS STOPPED! :byodood: after he wasted 14 kids

gently caress me

gently caress Texas, gently caress this country, demon cracker nation that cares more about loving cells in a womb than children in schools

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

gently caress Texas, gently caress this country, demon cracker nation that cares more about loving cells in a womb than children in schools
Lol, it doesn't even care about cells in a womb. That might almost be noble. It only cares about controlling women.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Anime Liker posted:

Something on his facebook will allow him to be described as Antifa, don't worry

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Jesus christ.

That went to from Lockdown to 2 dead, shooter arrested, to 14 dead.

What the gently caress.

Uhoh, shooter had a Hispanic name. The Chuds will blame everything besides easy access to firearms and no mental healthcare.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 21:54 on May 24, 2022

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1529202121949818881?s=20&t=4z5c1FU2MNKgl4pQ0Ez9Bw

A loving High school student

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 21:55 on May 24, 2022

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Just remember, let's not make this slaughter of children ~*~PoLiTiCaL~*~

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dont worry everyone, Cruz is praying

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1529190433091461123?s=20&t=4z5c1FU2MNKgl4pQ0Ez9Bw

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

TX News: GOOD GUY WITH A GUN STOPS BAD GUY WITH A GUN, unrelated: 14 children shot and killed

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I pray every day your fundie cult eats poo poo

My god what a farce

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AliBradleyTV/status/1529192805171703816?s=20&t=4z5c1FU2MNKgl4pQ0Ez9Bw

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/RepTonyGonzales/status/1529196464282517504

The rep for that area of the state.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1529201019132837888?s=20&t=4z5c1FU2MNKgl4pQ0Ez9Bw

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I hate this loving country so goddamn much.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

HOLY loving poo poo

THE FUCKIN PIGS CHASED HIM IN THERE?!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Whew it's a good thing those kids died because they get a free pass to heaven now

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
The fact that it was finally done by a non-white guy might mean something finally gets done about it (depends on how brown he is)

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Every reply to this should be the video of Cruz eating bacon off the barrel of a rifle.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

how the gently caress are they gonna chase a guy down and then let him get out, run into a school, and kill 14 people before they stop him?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Blooster posted:

The fact that it was finally done by a non-white guy might mean something finally gets done about it (depends on how brown he is)

*Police budget skyrockets even harder*

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Praying: How to do nothing and still pretend you are helping and you actually care.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

hawowanlawow posted:

how the gently caress are they gonna chase a guy down and then let him get out, run into a school, and kill 14 people before they stop him?

GOOD GUY WITH GUN STOPS BAD GUY :shepface:

GOUD GUER WIT GUN STOPS BARD GRIY

loving cops chased this clown into a school

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

hawowanlawow posted:

They're cops. Protecting those kids doesn't line the pockets of the for-profit prison industry.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cops are so lovely at their jobs lol

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

kazil posted:

Just remember, let's not make this slaughter of children ~*~PoLiTiCaL~*~

It's too soon to do anything! We need a couple weeks of thoughts and prayers before doing nothing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
not a very LOL worthy day tbh.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

if that's really what happened those cops should seriously consider seppuku

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

The law enforcement that heroically chased him into an elementary school? Yeah let’s thank those guys

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/s...%5Es1_&ref_url=
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe
god loving drat it all

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NRA/status/1524806511381422080?cxt=HHwWgIC94a_cmakqAAAA

They still have this Tweet pinned

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

hawowanlawow posted:

if that's really what happened those cops should seriously consider seppuku

Whose to say the cops didn't open fire and hit some people in the crossfire?

This is loving awful

gently caress this country so much

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo what a loving monster.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Shooter was an 18 year old who just murdered his grandmother, was shot dead at the scene.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao (not an lmao) that they're just going to propose adding more guns to fix this problem like they always do

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Pretty hosed up of Jesus to send in a shooter to get more little children to come to Him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Is this gonna beat Sandy Hook?