Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
“Trump”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Miss Me?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I like how all these idiots hate the government and yet they love pigs and the army.

Like what do you think the pigs and army is?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

lmao that there are generic USA stickers that just say "Brandon" now

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

I like how all these idiots hate the government and yet they love pigs and the army.

Like what do you think the pigs and army is?

Republicans like them who will shoot the "bad guys". They're not far off.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Yaldabaoth posted:

This looks like a work vehicle. Imagine you call an electrician and this fucker shows up.

Conservatives are so desperate to come up with ways to pretend they are victimized. It’s hard to think of more snowflake-esque behavior than plastering a work truck in offensive rude and just kind of bizarre political messages so when someone sees it and tells a cis white male to gently caress off they can pretend to be oppressed.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Yaldabaoth posted:

This looks like a work vehicle. Imagine you call an electrician and this fucker shows up.

My in-laws, who hate modern Republicans almost as much as I do, hired a tile guy to retire their sole bathroom. When he showed up, he had Trump stickers all over his truck, and they threw him out.

I give them kudos for this, because they live in a small town and ‘everybody uses this guy’, so now there literally wasn’t anyone that could do the work and they were showering with a hose until the work was done. They found a guy in another town who both wasn’t a Trumpster and was cheaper to boot, so there was a happy ending.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Good advice on the right there

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scratch Monkey posted:

Good advice on the right there
But what goes in the blank on the left? :ohdear:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

loving yikes

Hey I just wanted you to fix my crapper I don't care about your various bigotries

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

From the random waffle images thread:

Dude looks like he's not loving around anymore, he's just going to scream CHRIST as he runs over those he deems enemies of God.

It needs an exclamation point

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I really want to become president with the sole intention of taking everyone's guns. It would be so choice.

Goes hand in hand with my power fantasy about shoving down and literally treading on "don't tread on me" snake flag people, while they scream "No! Stop treading on me! Please! It is my greatest fear! Hissssssssss!"

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Frank Frank posted:

It needs an exclamation point

, what an rear end in a top hat

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I'm not loving going to Meijer any more.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

kntfkr posted:

I really want to become president with the sole intention of taking everyone's guns. It would be so choice.

Goes hand in hand with my power fantasy about shoving down and literally treading on "don't tread on me" snake flag people, while they scream "No! Stop treading on me! Please! It is my greatest fear! Hissssssssss!"

Possibly the best president I could imagine would be a black president who just spends 4 years making GBS threads on Texas, driving around slowing down traffic, running over don't tread on me stuff, actively messing with dipshits in the "lonestar state".

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

pseudanonymous posted:

Possibly the best president I could imagine would be a black president who just spends 4 years making GBS threads on Texas, driving around slowing down traffic, running over don't tread on me stuff, actively messing with dipshits in the "lonestar state".

We need to elect Big Violent Jay and Sugar Shaggy 2 Dope to do this.

Edit: missed the black part.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

SCOUB

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Yaldabaoth posted:

GOVERNMENT IS! !COPPUPJ!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

perfect place to throw out your car trash or cigarette butts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
some gave all, all gave cum

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Loves America, flies the flag of England.

Is also from the U.P.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

"America, love it or leave it." *Has 47 other stickers detailing what he hates about America*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Powered Descent posted:

"America, love it or leave it." *Has 47 other stickers detailing what he hates about America*

That's one of their favorite sayings. "If you don't like it then you can ggiiiiiiitttt out!"

Zero self-awareness.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Operating in a fugue state of facebook, cable news, and furiously agreeing with DUI-Greg down at the bar.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

It's still gotta be better than Walmart for this kind of thing, right?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

It's still gotta be better than Walmart for this kind of thing, right?

I gotta be honest, I used to work where this photo was taken so I'll take any excuse. It's basically right next to my house.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Little frightened of what that “racist” definition says

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/Racist-definition-Pro-Trump-by-SaminBin/79720365.EJUG5

There's about 50 versions that all say the same thing.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
These people don't think they're racist because in their minds, all the awful slurs they believe about anyone who's not a perfect aryan, are true.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, here’s a “similar design” sticker on the website:

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

We need to elect Big Violent Jay and Sugar Shaggy 2 Dope to do this.

Edit: missed the black part.

First we gotta get Guy Fieri on the SCOTUS

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I like to put on my best Australian accent and say "ayy ya truck sounds like poo poo mate" to these folks in parking lots. I haven't been shot by any of them (yet) but the way their heads and shoulders shoot up and wobble side to side like a loving noodle is funny.

e: I also live on Florida's Gulf Coast so I'm probably pushing my luck.

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jun 13, 2022

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's one of their favorite sayings. "If you don't like it then you can ggiiiiiiitttt out!"

Zero self-awareness.
True then, true now:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nessus posted:

True then, true now:

What's that from?

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Well, i was onm the fence on this one, but now i can safely say I definitly do NOTwant to get jailed aids hepatatis dead, tyvm.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Pennywise the Frown posted:

What's that from?

A segment from Mad Magazine in September 1969 called "The Mad Primer of Bigots, Extremists, and Other Loose Ends."

They really were an incredible publication for all the goofiness.

edit: some other pages

Ror fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Jun 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nessus posted:

True then, true now:

The only thing the super patriot has right is hating the very rich and they make up less than 2% of the country.