Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Lyle (imagine a really hot Louis Anderson, but still clearly louis Anderson)

lmao at all of it but especially this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/0RDvDwI.mp4

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
had a dream they had me speedrunning Super James Pond at SGDQ but I kept falling asleep during the run and everyone was trying to wake me up but I wouldn't wake up and there was a new rule that year that a runner had to finish the run before the next one could start and people started donating to try and wake me up and saying stuff like "My dad has been asleep for 5 years so I know what this is like, 50 dollars" and I was asleep for like 12 hours as people yelled Orb and clapped with my snoring

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

had a dream they had me speedrunning Super James Pond at SGDQ but I kept falling asleep during the run and everyone was trying to wake me up but I wouldn't wake up and there was a new rule that year that a runner had to finish the run before the next one could start and people started donating to try and wake me up and saying stuff like "My dad has been asleep for 5 years so I know what this is like, 50 dollars" and I was asleep for like 12 hours as people yelled Orb and clapped with my snoring

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Orb

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I was really sick at the start of the week and had some pretty intense fever dreams where I knew I was awake during them.

Was at a wedding with Lyle (imagine a really hot Louis Anderson, but still clearly louis Anderson), don't know who's wedding it was so don't say mine. I agreed to queue up to get us both dinner because for some reason you had to go collect it instead of being served at your tables. Once I joined the queue I realised I was now in an outdoor shopping district and the meal queue was hundreds of people long. Was in the queue for a long time but I did see Bruce Willis in the queue ahead of me. Once I got the the top of the queue there was just nothing there, I was standing in front of an abandoned shop. Looked around to find where everyone else had gone and saw Bruce Willis waving me over to some nearby food counter. Once I got close though all the doors and windows dropped steel shutters and Mr. Freeze from Arkham City ambushed and instantly froze me. Then he started screaming at me to save his wife and dumped me on an endless pier out into the ocean. I had to try and sneak past snipers all down the pier but there were hundreds of them and they were all spinning around really fast so it was impossible to avoid their beams and you died instantly if a beam touched you. Each time I died I could choose "try and dodge them" or "explain you're in bed and sick and you can't do this". I could never remember what option I picked the last time and ended up back on the pier each time. Don't know how it ended just know that it did.

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
it's simple. i see snipesx, i quote

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

average agdq RPG run

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I had a dream last night that I was in the Imp Loft as my avatar, but none of the other imps were there. instead it was all a bunch of Spore creatures speaking Simlish, yelling things like "bishtasterm du bishtasterm!" cheerfully as I walked by. I was wandering around desperately trying to find another actual person, and suddenly I heard a slow clap.

Robin Williams was sitting on a giant throne that looked it was made of Legos, surrounded by a bunch of copies of Joan in her underwear staring off into the distance, blankly smiling. Robin was wearing his Toys hat and looked young. I didn't realize it until I woke up, but when he talked, it was actually Gene Wilder's voice.

"do you like it?" he said. "I made all the creatures here to keep me company." apparently, EA had uploaded his consciousness as part of an experimental emergency procedure when he was dying. he showed me the dark marks all around his neck. I asked him if I was dead too and he said "all in good time, all in good time!"

apparently Robin Williams was actually retarded_clown and the reason r_c stopped posting was because of his death (I have no idea if these timelines match up at all). he missed the imp zone "more than movies, more than stand-up, and more than pussy," but he'd found a way to keep posting, as long as he could have access to an IK account.

I asked again if I was dead and he told me the next time that I interrupted, he would have to put me in the pool, and pointed toward it. when I looked, there were a bunch more Joans, all in their underwear, clearly bloated and dead. I walked to the side of the pool and one of them suddenly grabbed my foot. I tried to scream, but no sound would come out of my mouth and Robin Williams laughed and laughed in his gene wilder voice until the dead Joan pulled on my leg and I woke up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

I had a dream last night that I was in the Imp Loft as my avatar, but none of the other imps were there. instead it was all a bunch of Spore creatures speaking Simlish, yelling things like "bishtasterm du bishtasterm!" cheerfully as I walked by. I was wandering around desperately trying to find another actual person, and suddenly I heard a slow clap.

Robin Williams was sitting on a giant throne that looked it was made of Legos, surrounded by a bunch of copies of Joan in her underwear staring off into the distance, blankly smiling. Robin was wearing his Toys hat and looked young. I didn't realize it until I woke up, but when he talked, it was actually Gene Wilder's voice.

"do you like it?" he said. "I made all the creatures here to keep me company." apparently, EA had uploaded his consciousness as part of an experimental emergency procedure when he was dying. he showed me the dark marks all around his neck. I asked him if I was dead too and he said "all in good time, all in good time!"

apparently Robin Williams was actually retarded_clown and the reason r_c stopped posting was because of his death (I have no idea if these timelines match up at all). he missed the imp zone "more than movies, more than stand-up, and more than pussy," but he'd found a way to keep posting, as long as he could have access to an IK account.

I asked again if I was dead and he told me the next time that I interrupted, he would have to put me in the pool, and pointed toward it. when I looked, there were a bunch more Joans, all in their underwear, clearly bloated and dead. I walked to the side of the pool and one of them suddenly grabbed my foot. I tried to scream, but no sound would come out of my mouth and Robin Williams laughed and laughed in his gene wilder voice until the dead Joan pulled on my leg and I woke up.
Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao jesus

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

lmao geez but also rip robin

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagining a live action Evangelion remake with Robin Williams as Gendo and Joan as Rei

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

this is terrifying lol