Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hey, don't worry. it's called softball but the ball is still completely hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks guys. Lots of great advice. And a couple of weird and confusing advice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't look at this.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jul 13, 2022

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like to roast sweet potatoes and chickpeas together

I don't like physical fitness but spin/yoga classes pre-pandemic helped me quite a bit. Fitness video games are also fun and it's nice to have something pushing you along and keeping track of what you do automatically. The stupid knockout fitness game on the Switch thinks I suck, but it's just because the joycons don't always pick up my movement. It's fun to punch and kick regardless.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm the above post i made with the tweet. well it doesn't say a tweet on it anymore. it just says don't look at this. but the thing i had placed on there can't be real due to the grass not burning. it must be an orange little ping pong ball in the video, that i thought was a "red hot ball". i'm sorry for bothering.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you caused a lot of collateral damage with the neverending hot dog above it. that really hurt me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the worst part. it was a jokers trick.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cavauro posted:

don't look at this.

what happens if someone looked it at? just curious...

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

If you want to get into doing beans and curries and stuff like that drop the $ on an instant pot. I know that executive function barriers are sometimes a big challenge in weight loss/eating well, and being able to dump a bunch of stuff into a pot and press a button to get several meals can help with that.

Even if you don't like ending up making things in the instant pot, the simple ability to have dried beans be edible within an hour is worth the price.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

what happens if someone looked it at? just curious...

all your ice creams will be pitch black

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

hey, don't worry. it's called softball but the ball is still completely hard.

what kinda world is this

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

More like crimes of the suture. (surgery reference) Kristen stewart playing weirdos is my i'm here for it moment of the week.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ok posted:

More like crimes of the suture. (surgery reference) Kristen stewart playing weirdos is my i'm here for it moment of the week.

what was last week's im here for it moment of the week, i missed it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

whataburger being added to DoorDash™

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He’s just making this all up as he goes, best not to engage :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

someone,anyone please talk to me

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

I'm your friend and I think you're cool. How's your night going?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i got a call from yea ok earlier in the day. kind of ranty and all over the place. but now i can't seem to get a hold of them. if anyone sees or talks to yea ok please let them know that they are on a lot of cocaine. that's where all this energy is coming from. hold on and ride it out

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yea ok posted:

I’ll talk to you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Junji Ito?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I see. Anime

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

iof you can't beat'em, join'em

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i been drinking a lotta smoothies lately and its doing a number on my guttyworks. not used to this.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's better to drink really gross poo poo that tastes like the ground. probiotics will get you feeling right. modern medicine is so amazing

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

it mostly tastes like grass, i like it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

beat em and eat em HD has a 100 on metacritic

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

this guy is cool and also a pervert

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

grass is part of the ground god da

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Sadly makes the qcs thread)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

put in the qcs thread that i'm not loveing klonoa. it's fine. 6.5/10. maybe top 3 ps1 platformers of the time i suppose. i understand.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I've been playing the first Danganronpa and while I'm finding it really fun, of the two adventure games with half baked shooter elements that tore the Internet apart in the past decade or so, it's very funny that Danganronpa was the one that hit this forum hard instead of Undertale

E: I'm not sure if I'm liking it enough that I'll look into the sequels, but I do get a kick out of the character writing and have been pleasantly surprised by the murder mysteries so if only one of those qualities declines I should still be having a decent time

I Before E fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 14, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is the name of that series not partially wordplay on the cuss word 'daggone' from the woods where i live?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Looks like some messed up poo poo to me in either case

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

is the name of that series not partially wordplay on the cuss word 'daggone' from the woods where i live?

[pushing up glasses]

You're trying to trick me into talking about Masato Tanaka and breaking the no wrestling chat rule, but thanks to Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, I've become as much of an epic strategy lord as Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny!

[BGM switches to darker track]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are you trying to do with that stuff. you trying to shoot bullets my way or something. i don't want those bullets. i'm going to think up some way of not receiving them from you

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drat. I wish I liked stuff

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

what are you trying to do with that stuff. you trying to shoot bullets my way or something. i don't want those bullets. i'm going to think up some way of not receiving them from you

[Can't get this to work in bbcode, it's the Hangman's Gambit letters]
__R_ Y___ __NI__R _N

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

turn your wenieir in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The series is pretty fun. Some of the trial stuff in the latter games are a bit ridiculous and how they go about explaining how/why there are sequels is ridiculous but other than that, it was enjoyable and the stuff you liked are still in the latter games.