Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

very much this. they also remind me of these commercials that were constantly on muchmusic growing up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tlyrADxyA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSQVVHyvOZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21I0VP8tf0o

He's still on CP24 all the loving time and he's an absolutely awful human being. How he hasn't been found in the back of a limo with an exploded heart, with his face covered in blow is kind of a miracle. Imagine if instead of who he is now, Donald Trump was just a guy who ran a bunch of lucrative used gold pawn shops in Toronto, and you'd have some idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk

If you were raised in Southern California it’s all about “pussy cow pussy cow pussy cow”

https://youtu.be/NdKmmvq5p34

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

teen witch

Finger Prince posted:

He's still on CP24 all the loving time and he's an absolutely awful human being. How he hasn't been found in the back of a limo with an exploded heart, with his face covered in blow is kind of a miracle. Imagine if instead of who he is now, Donald Trump was just a guy who ran a bunch of lucrative used gold pawn shops in Toronto, and you'd have some idea.

I feel like there’s a solid longread about this that I’m sorely missing

Finger Prince

teen witch posted:

I feel like there’s a solid longread about this that I’m sorely missing

I have no sources, it's just hearsay from former employees and staff, buried harassment claims, and just poo poo that gets around. All paint a picture of not a very nice man. Someone has probably done an article in Now or Eye magazine back when they existed/were independent, and there might be some stuff on line. He's been a fixture of the Toronto area for decades and has been skeezy from day 1.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

https://twitter.com/thatmattgreen/status/1548205650626301953?t=RsSP1B2riF8vxXHvYphfJw&s=19

https://twitter.com/imoko_iimo/status/1547536426874687495?t=laP7wgaU0BRpx-0KiMSFkw&s=19

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

lol

Zil

Love that birb

Finger Prince

Tag urself

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pregnant woma

Zil

I'm not that old, but I am certainly not the other three

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm the o2 monitor

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

biosterous

i'm the orb that the o2 monitor is hovering in front of

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

I'm the pair of regular jeans with a zipper that a 9 month pregnant woma is somehow wearing

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

is this a political compass?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer posted:

is this a political compass?

I frickin hope not

ThisIsJohnWayne
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I randomly remembered something blessed, and of course that reminded me of y'all to remember it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989-7xsRLR4

Ohtori Akio

rear end-penny posted:

I frickin hope not

lmao

Ass-penny

teen witch

it is essential, yes

Areola Grande

tabacco

Finger Prince

Now here's a derail. Why isn't it tabacco? It's a loan word from Spanish, which uses an a, which is itself a loan word from various Carribean languages, which didn't have a written alphabet. There's really no wrong way to spell it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

Now here's a derail. Why isn't it tabacco? It's a loan word from Spanish, which uses an a, which is itself a loan word from various Carribean languages, which didn't have a written alphabet. There's really no wrong way to spell it.

yeah i like to buy pipe sth;oknajklfgn lkdfjn and then handroll my own smokes i don't know it just smells and tastes better

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

yeah i like to buy pipe sth;oknajklfgn lkdfjn and then handroll my own smokes i don't know it just smells and tastes better

I guess there's no wrong way to spell it as long as the letters you used can sound phonetically similar to "təˈbakō"

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have some really old bookmarks, and one of them is

the last word in the sentance "creepy weirdo internet" is "stuff"

there is one bookmark in that folder, and it is this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:3_barefoot_females_smiling_and_sitting_on_a_bench.jpg

at some point in the early 2010's i found this image and the filename being so brazen about the interests of the photographer really stood out to me. it's an innocent picture of some dancers. the person who uploaded found it VITAL to emphasize that they were barefoot, and that they were "females." just loving classic internet poo poo.

anyways i don't think i have shared this with anyone but hey that is what this thread is for.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Finger Prince posted:

I guess there's no wrong way to spell it as long as the letters you used can sound phonetically similar to "təˈbakō"

i'm sorry sometimes my :evilbuddy: instincts are too strong to fight

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

i'm sorry sometimes my :evilbuddy: instincts are too strong to fight

I really tried to parse it, and I got pretty close, but in the end the second lkdfjn was a bridge too far.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i just mashed the middle row mostly. i think i am mostly a grown up but smashing a keyboard randomly is still fun to me once in a while.

Areola Grande

tabackhoe :killdozer:

Ass-penny

lol I didn't even realise it was spelled tabacco, it was the weed leaf that made me laugh.

HP that file name certainly is creepy internet stuff

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

lol I didn't even realise it was spelled tabacco, it was the weed leaf that made me laugh.

were u at a hardware store or what

also I wonder how well a plastic grinder actually works

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

they work pretty well, but good luck scraping them clean without carving some plastic out. i could do some research and see if isopropyl alcohol would leech any contaminants out of plastic but saving five bucks isn't worth it.

Areola Grande

:agreed:

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Y'all don't just chew your left handed tabbakköh?

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

no that was stolen from some meme page on FB.

Ass-penny

Zil

:hmmyes: :goatsecx:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

alexandriao

Escape From Noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Anyone able to translate?