Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dreamed I was watching an episode of On Cinema that took place in the pokemon universe and Tim was talking about how he had just taught the HM for Fly to his pidgey and how he was excited to just get out there and experience the freedom of flying around and visit his friends from Viridian City and Gregg just kept saying "shouldn't you have taught that to a bigger pokemon? Can it support your weight? You're gonna get hurt again"

Lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dreamed I was back in school on a class trip and in one part of the dream I was watching this kid that no one really liked much play a fighting game cabinet at a rest stop. The game was pretty gross looking, like Eternal Champions kinda. It had a gimmick where there were environmental hazards on the stages you could push the opponent into, he was playing this flamboyantly gay grappler character and really taking advantage of that to pull the CPU into the hazards with throws. Anyway the impressive part was that the kids name was S. Smearney Lewis and he somehow fit the whole thing into the high score entry.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I dreamed I went to a rodízio churrascaria and they were serving an unending supply of that videogame/manga meat that is a giant hunk of meat with a big bone on the middle and I was holding onto on the bone and munched big bites of meat before the waiter brought a new one

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Today I learned Kirby's eyes are actually sunflower seeds.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I dreamed that I made a cryptic meme in a desperate attempt to "feel understood", and when I made and posted it I felt so satisfied, like "finally people will get me", and this was the meme

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that I made a cryptic meme in a desperate attempt to "feel understood", and when I made and posted it I felt so satisfied, like "finally people will get me", and this was the meme

[nods] I do get it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yep

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

That Little Demon posted:

[nods] I do get it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

[nods] I do get it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

brother!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

[nods] I do get it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i also had one of those insanely powerful dreams where you create a totally nonsensical meme like two nights ago. didn't post a recreation at the time since it wasn't gaming related, but it did feature Ruffini:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

i also had one of those insanely powerful dreams where you create a totally nonsensical meme like two nights ago. didn't post a recreation at the time since it wasn't gaming related, but it did feature Ruffini:

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

[nods] I do get it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

[nods] I do get it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I dreamed that I made a cryptic meme in a desperate attempt to "feel understood"

Lmfao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I watch content put out by some pro FG players and Lord Knight has been saying recently that Goldlewis is a scrubby character so I had a dream last night that a bunch of FGC influencers were saying Goldlewis players are subhuman trolls. One of them said something to the effect of "Whenever a Goldlewis player uses the drone you can really tell they're less than human" and it made me feel bad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No! NO! I’m a tryhard! I swear— I SWEAR I’m a tryhard! You have to bel—you! You believe me don’t you? I’m not a scrub! I’m not a scrub… 😞

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

When their was only one set of footprints in the sand, that was when Goldlewis was carrying me through the bracket.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kongming posted:

When their was only one set of footprints in the sand, that was when Goldlewis was carrying me through the bracket.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dreamed my wife took me in a nature walk, and to do the whole walk involved going through a small cave, but when we got there it actually looked like a forerunner facility. When we walked in there was a huge group of people trying to solve an ARG that involved word puzzles written all over the walls of the facility. Me and my wife weren't really interested in any of that stuff so we just continued on, but leaving the mine meant doing a little platforming obstacle course, and I accidentally fell into the abyss because one of the platforms was a lot squishier than I expected. When I 'respawned' suddenly I had tattoos all over my body that were clues to some of the 'unsolvable' puzzles in the facility. Instantly all the people trying to solve the ARG started stripping off my clothes to see the clues and even more of them started jumping into the abyss to see if any new clues would show up.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Dreamed my wife took me in a nature walk, and to do the whole walk involved going through a small cave, but when we got there it actually looked like a forerunner facility. When we walked in there was a huge group of people trying to solve an ARG that involved word puzzles written all over the walls of the facility. Me and my wife weren't really interested in any of that stuff so we just continued on, but leaving the mine meant doing a little platforming obstacle course, and I accidentally fell into the abyss because one of the platforms was a lot squishier than I expected. When I 'respawned' suddenly I had tattoos all over my body that were clues to some of the 'unsolvable' puzzles in the facility. Instantly all the people trying to solve the ARG started stripping off my clothes to see the clues and even more of them started jumping into the abyss to see if any new clues would show up.

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol