Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I hope September 29th is a sweet thursday for the cincinnati bengals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

You've won me over with your persuasive argument

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I will never have to Google you lil bra.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I google imaged searched "cavauro little bra"

No luck.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Big bra big life

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

God bless us, everyone

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/diegofagot54/status/1551980123800338433

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want to know if Kawa can ID the bird I painted on my warhammer tank:

I need a specific species.

Also football.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Eifert Posting posted:

I want to know if Kawa can ID the bird I painted on my warhammer tank:

I need a specific species.

Also football.

Yellow-crowned Night Heron!!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yep!

I used this picture of one eating AFC:N poster Sour Diesel as a reference photo (rip sd)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Yep!

I used this picture of one eating AFC:N poster Sour Diesel as a reference photo (rip sd)

There's two or three scissor-tailed flycatchers hanging out in Frederick County here. Very cool! I saw loads of em in TX so I haven't made the drive.

I'm still struggling with this allergy illness thing though. And not well-timed cause people think I have monkeypox!! But no it's allergies. To probably latex? And I think there are other factors :/. I will have to get this looked into deeper soon. Something is very much not right. Plus I've had weird nighttime hallucinations at times like I see things on the walls and the other night I saw a pink lawnchair randomly in the middle of the room. I don't know if these are weird dream type things or what.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

You should probably see a doctor

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

if people are muttering you might have monkey pox I don't think putting it out there you might be allergic to latex is gonna reassure em :shrug:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I did go to the doctor and it was determined it was allergy related. And antihistamines keep it down usually but not always. But apparently it has to be longer than 6 weeks before it's considered abnormal. It happens in afternoons and evenings and lingers on through earlier in the morning but is usually gone during the day. I got some steroid that was supposed to shut it down but it didn't work.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Birdin' and raw doggin'

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Have you considered not eating latex gloves for lunch

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Have you considered not eating latex gloves for lunch

I don't know for 100% certain that it's even that but I'm fairly certain it is at least because it's in my family. But sometimes these things just come out of nowhere. Like the other night I was with a friend outside and my lips randomly started swelling. Not major swelling but still not welcome. I hadn't even eaten anything that day. And then a week before my lips swelled a bit and I had been outside at night

Maybe I should try putting latex on my skin and seeing if it reacts. But I don't know if that would even set it off. I don't understand this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you underestimated my lipgloss. i mean balm

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

you underestimated my lipgloss. i mean balm

You know what's funny is I keep randomly thinking of that comment. Even though it didn't actually happen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know it. didn't Happen

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

i know it. didn't Happen

So then why do I keep thinking about it as if you really did that?? Maybe I'm going bananas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1aKaVice4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah taht was the wrong video but it's fine as well.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

I don't know for 100% certain that it's even that but I'm fairly certain it is at least because it's in my family. But sometimes these things just come out of nowhere. Like the other night I was with a friend outside and my lips randomly started swelling. Not major swelling but still not welcome. I hadn't even eaten anything that day. And then a week before my lips swelled a bit and I had been outside at night

Maybe I should try putting latex on my skin and seeing if it reacts. But I don't know if that would even set it off. I don't understand this

Don't do that, go to an allergist if possible. I've been taking Xyzal daily for 7 years because I developed chronic hives out of nowhere with no medical explanation other then "well, sometimes this just happens to people". I still get itchy when I'm stressed.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Don't do that, go to an allergist if possible. I've been taking Xyzal daily for 7 years because I developed chronic hives out of nowhere with no medical explanation other then "well, sometimes this just happens to people". I still get itchy when I'm stressed.

That's what I'll end up doing. Sorry about your hives. They are a goddamn PAIN IN THE rear end!!! Sometimes literally.

I just sort of wonder if Covid didn't set all this off somehow. Because before this I was never allergic to anything. Not even dust or pollen. I'd never had a hive in my life. Or allergy sniffles or anything. Even poison ivy didn't do anything to me. Watch, I bet I can get poison ivy now!!! And that'll make me mad.

Songbird season starts up again soon. Dreading to see what will happen to me during this. My birding may forever change.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

ah taht was the wrong video but it's fine as well.

I was wondering what the relevance was. Though there was a guy in that they said was allergic to everything so maybe that. But man I could never watch a show like that. It's way too sappy. I know it was real popular though my friend was obsessed with it as a kid

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

I was wondering what the relevance was. Though there was a guy in that they said was allergic to everything so maybe that. But man I could never watch a show like that. It's way too sappy. I know it was real popular though my friend was obsessed with it as a kid

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This thread is like open mic night at a spoken word poetry jam, and I love it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AndrewFoxMiller/status/1554180289252966400?s=20&t=IzOKezVc9PDy7CjJc0FVmQ

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Burrow pick

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

And scene~

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Burrow Pick a knee brace lmfao

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Burrow Pick out the AFC Championship ring u want limfaffo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it only takes me about 3 months to love winning the afc championship and not the supoer bowl. keep em coming dumb rear end

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

BrownThunder posted:

Time posted:

Burrow Pick a knee brace lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU