Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Never was a fan of Broserios in Monster Hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

HenryEx posted:

Ah yes, "otome game protagonist almost gets killed by an Isekai protagonist as a child and mutates into Bear Grylls" is my favorite genre, so thanks for that

There are more?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Busted!
(Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible)

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

isekai izakaya nobu - the door to a japanese pub comes from another world, where soldiers, nobles, clergymen, and all sorts come to relax after a long day. Shockingly good, one of the best and most unique isekai I've read, avoids all the pitfalls of isekai thus far, and most importantly, it makes you real drat hungry

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I've only known him for one page, but I'm already a pretty big fan of the Pigeon Baron.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Once again every part of Torture Princess should be in here.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013540

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

someone posted this in the Chat thread. the manga is good, so I'm crossposting it here

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

I. M. Gei posted:

someone posted this in the Chat thread. the manga is good, so I'm crossposting it here

This speaks to my soul

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Darth TNT posted:

This speaks to my soul

The manga is Asuperu Kanojo and it's real good. Tells the story of two people on the autism spectrum just trying to figure out how does life work.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I. M. Gei posted:

It was me! I think i’ve already posted it in this thread but i cbf’d checking

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
In Bad Girl Exorcist Reina the girls are discussing sex appeal...

rocketbrah
Sep 24, 2003

it's peanut butter
⚡ MORPHIN' TIME ⚡

Elfface posted:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
It was a shame to find out that the person who makes that manga is a chud who thinks that Trump actually won the 2020 election but tbh it tracks with the “haha a man is wearing a dress!” running “gag”

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elfface posted:

came here to post this

mostly just the GUZZLE panel

thetoughestbean posted:

It was a shame to find out that the person who makes that manga is a chud who thinks that Trump actually won the 2020 election but tbh it tracks with the “haha a man is wearing a dress!” running “gag”

:stare:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

somebody post the chapter where Reina has a ghost living in a doghouse in her yard and the ghost has friends over to visit

gotta be like 5 or 6 pages from that one chapter that belong in this thread

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

thetoughestbean posted:

Doesn't surprise me. Even just the two panels linked gave me the impression that the writer has an extremely narrow idea of what makes a woman attractive.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
almost any time sex appeal comes up in a manga it's pretty eugh. although it's funny when it's like he's too feminine/she's too masculine and they look almost identical to another character of the same sex but like. they have a cardigan on or something

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kaijuu no Tokage

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Kaijuu no Tokage

does japan not have laws on bathroom accessibility or does he just go wherever he wants

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

where does a giant monster go to the bathroom?

wherever the gently caress he wants :colbert:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Look up what a koala brain looks like and it is the very definition of "smooth brain". Looks like a partially deflated grape.

That's what makes them very dim creatures and are not cute unless it's the type of cute you sometimes associate with pity.

https://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2017/09/17/koalas-not-the-smartest-tool-in-the-shed/ posted:

Koalas have a 'smooth' brain. This means that they lack higher level recognition and understanding that many other animals have. If you gather a bunch of Eucalyptus leaves, which the koalas eat, and put them on a plate in front of the koala, the koala won't know what to do with them; they just sit there and gawk at it.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Aug 6, 2022

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Stupid loving koalas

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Baki Gaiden: Scarface

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 6, 2022

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Wait what which baki is that

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

verbal enema posted:

Wait what which baki is that

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EVIL Gibson posted:

Look up what a koala brain looks like and it is the very definition of "smooth brain". Looks like a partially deflated grape.

That's what makes them very dim creatures and are not cute unless it's the type of cute you sometimes associate with pity.

:ok:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

EVIL Gibson posted:

Boss thanks!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

another one