Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Y'all know you are allowed to root for the Ravens without being devastated by illness and injury? Leave that to the pros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

I have a cold. rashod bateman is going to take the next step this year

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hope you get better Kawalimus

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Y'all know you are allowed to root for the Ravens without being devastated by illness and injury? Leave that to the pros.

They're on it

https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/1556001160779251716

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Vince Biegel

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Gatts posted:

Hope you get better Kawalimus

Me too. And hope sharknado also improves. My sinuses feel all messed up today. I just swung by my friend's and got the epipen+trainer though. Hope I don't have to use it.

I think someone is trying to destroy the Ravens fanbase on here.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

First they eliminated pop dog and then resorted to cancer and weird allergies. I blame the Titans.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

I had surgery to remove part of my tongue and a bunch of lymph nodes 3 days ago and I'm eating mushed baby food rice and thinking about the Ravens lack of wide receivers. Football is back baby.

I'm sorry, I'm sure you will get better soon, stay strong too

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

Me too. And hope sharknado also improves. My sinuses feel all messed up today. I just swung by my friend's and got the epipen+trainer though. Hope I don't have to use it.

I think someone is trying to destroy the Ravens fanbase on here.

You know it's not me cuz the Steelers fans would go first.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

I'm sorry, I'm sure you will get better soon, stay strong too

Thanks, I'm good so far. If kawa was at University in Baltimore I was going to go by on my way out and give him finger guns :v:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Thanks, I'm good so far. If kawa was at University in Baltimore I was going to go by on my way out and give him finger guns :v:

Ha!! I was at Franklin Square--nearest one to me. Won't be going to that one again. Saw someone there that definitely could have been a poster on here :D

Maybe all us sick Ravens fans can meet up at an ER sometime and commiserate!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

been feeling weak and nauseated for all of today. this whole thread is hosed

Racing Stripe
Oct 22, 2003

I’ll bring you ailing lads some Tahaka bros ice cream and pit beef

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's too late for me. i want you to take care of kawalimus, sharknado slashfic, Eifert Posting, Despera, sweet thursday, Mystic Stylez, Happy Noodle Boy, The Puppy Bowl, Big Ol Marsh Pussy, Ghost Dog, Borsche69, Time, chamois, D-LINK, GOOD TIMES ON METH, Gatts, Bismack Billabongo, a patagonian cavy, BrownThunder, Asproigerosis, Sour Diesel, SilvergunSuperman, Metapod, wilderthanmild, Woozie66, Fifty Three, Doltos, AndrewP, Freaquency, Oberst, Bigass Moth, Smiling Mandrill, No Irish Need Imply, Phobeste, Chris James 2, and most importantly don't forget to take care of yourself. Thank you.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Kawalimus posted:

Ha!! I was at Franklin Square--nearest one to me. Won't be going to that one again. Saw someone there that definitely could have been a poster on here :D

Maybe all us sick Ravens fans can meet up at an ER sometime and commiserate!

everywhere is clogged rn but sometimes they aren't
https://www.miemssalert.com/chats/Default.aspx?hdRegion=3

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

drat someone put the final destination voodoo on the afcn thread

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cavauro posted:

it's too late for me. i want you to take care of kawalimus, sharknado slashfic, Eifert Posting, Despera, sweet thursday, Mystic Stylez, Happy Noodle Boy, The Puppy Bowl, Big Ol Marsh Pussy, Ghost Dog, Borsche69, Time, chamois, D-LINK, GOOD TIMES ON METH, Gatts, Bismack Billabongo, a patagonian cavy, BrownThunder, Asproigerosis, Sour Diesel, SilvergunSuperman, Metapod, wilderthanmild, Woozie66, Fifty Three, Doltos, AndrewP, Freaquency, Oberst, Bigass Moth, Smiling Mandrill, No Irish Need Imply, Phobeste, Chris James 2, and most importantly don't forget to take care of yourself. Thank you.

Ty for putting me in the list

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i keep getting big rear end marsh pussy and bigass moth pussy confused

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Hey that's a neat resource. Yeah the guy in the hospital said it had been that way since covid. Though they had a reputation even before that.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

thnx

Toona the Cat
Jun 9, 2004

The Greatest
after years of not giving too much of a poo poo about the Steelers because I couldn't support a rapist quarterback, I found myself in bed this morning talking to my wife about how it would be wild if after all of this, Mason Rudolph ends up the starter

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Borsche69 posted:

this is the rudest thing anyone has said in this thread

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

been feeling weak and nauseated for all of today. this whole thread is hosed

I'm glad you're dead

Cavauro posted:

I mean... yikes - pulls collar - hummanah hummanah, i mean i'll miss you buddy! *bites knuckle*

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

Thank you. You can rest easy now.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

good night cavauro

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Thank you for thinking of me cav. My brand new vehicle was stolen from my home recently and I'm feeling more like the 2019 Bengals than the 2021 Bengals lately

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

*lights a single candle*

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
another Carr intercepted

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

thanks Cavauro

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Cavauro posted:

thx afcn bro

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
In order to truly be an AFC North poster metapod needs to say what medical emergency he's currently suffering.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Does Metapod post in the AFCN thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not any more. is a friend of it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
maybe he is (incorrectly) in the afc south thread

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the bigger question is why there isnt an afc central thread

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

Time posted:

this is the rudest thing anyone has said in this thread

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Good news for the Ravens? Looks like Dobbins is activated and will be ready for week 1.

Bad news? Tyler Linderbaum had a reoccurrence of lisfranc injury. Not a rupture but a sprain. But that's not good news. It's another Leon Searcy situation. If he can't play through camp without reaggravating this injury what hope is there for actual games? He is going to need surgery and probably miss most of if not the whole year. And it's probably the smartest thing to do not playing through this injury that when you get the rupture version is VERY serious.

So shut him down and get him the surgery. Even though it sucks that we have yet ANOTHER player with injury issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Kawalimus posted:

Good news for the Ravens? Looks like Dobbins is activated and will be ready for week 1.

Bad news? Tyler Linderbaum had a reoccurrence of lisfranc injury. Not a rupture but a sprain. But that's not good news. It's another Leon Searcy situation. If he can't play through camp without reaggravating this injury what hope is there for actual games? He is going to need surgery and probably miss most of if not the whole year. And it's probably the smartest thing to do not playing through this injury that when you get the rupture version is VERY serious.

So shut him down and get him the surgery. Even though it sucks that we have yet ANOTHER player with injury issues.

r u gonna live