Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
BACK IN MY DAY you could manipulate the price by posting SELL SELL SELL on bitcointalk.
These days you have to have one of those phony Forbes blogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My av is worth two million ($2 000 000) don’t steal it cause it’s my retirement plan

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Ah look. Let's make poo poo infinitely more complicated with some kind of word salad?

https://twitter.com/jon_charb/status/1555403452485861377?t=E5MWeff3GauOVgDjIGWdlA&s=19

This is so tldr I don't even want to understand it. I think roll-up is supposed to be some kind of privacy thing but why there's like 6 different types I have no clue. Noticing their mention of sovereign maybe for the sovcit crazies or something?

Literally seen this go around in groups and it's just so much :words: .

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Ya it's long, but tons of memes

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Coke gofers.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Ah look. Let's make poo poo infinitely more complicated with some kind of word salad?

https://twitter.com/jon_charb/status/1555403452485861377?t=E5MWeff3GauOVgDjIGWdlA&s=19

This is so tldr I don't even want to understand it. I think roll-up is supposed to be some kind of privacy thing but why there's like 6 different types I have no clue. Noticing their mention of sovereign maybe for the sovcit crazies or something?

Literally seen this go around in groups and it's just so much :words: .

I have no idea what any of that means

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

This is a rollup

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

LordArgh posted:

Ya it's long, but tons of memes

even if you ignore elon musk's 12 year old brain rear end, who in the gently caress are these grown adults, presumably with finances they can control and ruin, who are just delighted generally with the concept of "memes"?

like the 2016 trump "meme magic" people. what was that? are these people who talk to others in person, ever? imagine talking about a meme. i can't do it. this is giving me serious ringburn.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

what the gently caress is a rollup

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

what the gently caress is a rollup

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

you guys still don't get it

multiple rollups-

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
Multiple roll up banners at a convention.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
shittedcoin

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Rollups are other blockchains, that are «verified» with smart contract checkpoints on the ethereum chain.

The advantage is that fees are like zero on these blockchains, the disadvantage is that you have to «transfer» your eth and tokens onto their chain and back, and that costs normal eth fees, and you might risk getting rugged

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
literal wallet inspection

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ymgve posted:

Rollups are other blockchains, that are «verified» with smart contract checkpoints on the ethereum chain.

The advantage is that fees are like zero on these blockchains, the disadvantage is that you have to «transfer» your eth and tokens onto their chain and back, and that costs normal eth fees, and you might risk getting rugged
A thousand SWIFTs, each one looking to prove its worth by becoming a monopoly.
Or just pulling the rug.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Lots of of meme? Oh boy! Memes are really hard to come by on the internet. I look and look and rarely find them.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

But guys, these are some good memes!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The real value-add was the memes we made along the way.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
fellow humans! i enjoy words and pictures combined! such a succinct, and often jocular, form of communication! i love it as a medium with no regard for the content because i'm just like you, a common dullard!

now, peasant, about that deposit you're going to make in my burroughs-esque gibberish financial instrument: some, or most? look at this bright eyed owl! delightful! terrific!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Professor Shark posted:

But guys, these are some good memes!

Yeah, I like the one with a cat.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Professor Shark posted:

My av is worth two million ($2 000 000) don’t steal it cause it’s my retirement plan

No, what y'all don't seem to get is that you can apply multiple slurp juices to a single av

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

even if you ignore elon musk's 12 year old brain rear end, who in the gently caress are these grown adults, presumably with finances they can control and ruin, who are just delighted generally with the concept of "memes"?

like the 2016 trump "meme magic" people. what was that? are these people who talk to others in person, ever? imagine talking about a meme. i can't do it. this is giving me serious ringburn.

when I was volunteering for the bernie sanders campaign and helping run an event, the gooniest dude there (stained cargo pants, loud-rear end gaming laptop with busted fan, ordered whole meat lovers pizza for himself for lunch) was talking about a local facebook page and how it had some "really good bernie mems".

it was a, difficult, day,

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lucky Guy posted:

No, what y'all don't seem to get is that you can apply multiple slurp juices to a single av

This is sacrilegious!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Hey guys check out this new NFT that I printed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inhh5IiHRHU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

guys, coinbase is failing because they refused to list Baby Elon Inu Coin or whatever
https://twitter.com/Ghostbanned7/status/1557281787444854784

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://twitter.com/Hotbit_news/status/1557347934983061504

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I sure have full confidence in any business looking to be taken seriously that puts out alerts full of emojis and memes.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't cry, anime girl, you can keep my money, it's okay, I trust you.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

If there's anything that inspires investor confidence it's a GIF from popular anime Spy X Family.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Spy X family is an anime about a fake family we’re everyone is lying to each other so it does fit

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Spy X family is an anime about a fake family we’re everyone is lying to each other so it does fit

:five:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh no, my trust in an anime girls was misplaced, all my money is Spirited Away!

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Juul-Whip posted:

guys, coinbase is failing because they refused to list Baby Elon Inu Coin or whatever
https://twitter.com/Ghostbanned7/status/1557281787444854784

Failing so hard that the stock is up nearly 100% over the past 6 weeks! Up 3.5% today!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Zil posted:

Hey guys check out this new NFT that I printed

I have found the single bad player in all of Crypto. Don’t fall for this swindler. He doesn’t even know the difference between minting and printing!

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Only the dread fiat is printed, you loving imposter!

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Failing so hard that the stock is up nearly 100% over the past 6 weeks! Up 3.5% today!

It's down 62% since January. Absolutely knocking it out of the park. Lets not forget it'll need to go up 170% just to make it back to where it was on Jan 1st. 250% to get back to its all time high.

Rarely have we seen companies do so well.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

goddamn these idiots are fascinating

https://www.reddit.com/r/Invest_Voy...web2x&context=3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

User's assets are safe, singular. Meaning their CEO's assets are safe. I see no falsehoods in this tweet.