Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
let's get some ladies and music going in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeO0IRzzg0I

Edit: warning, video contains ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Sipping an island drink!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he is risen

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpEMi7FVZ3g

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Televisions in the dash suede roof in the coupe!!! Pulling up to the friday thread on fleek!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I'm feeling very pandered to right now..... And I love it!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

epic 2012 username posted:

S
I
P
P
I
N
G

A
N

I
S
L
A
N
D

D
R
I
N
K

reminisce

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

Who milks the milkmen?

Hello

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Yup. This.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

smoking weed and trying to get a kerbal into orbit, what a friday i'm having

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

stream it for us thanks

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

stream it for us thanks

no way am I competing with heavyweight streamers like nom epique, I don't even own a freaking yeti!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

no way am I competing with heavyweight streamers like nom epique, I don't even own a freaking yeti!

this is perfect, mention this on stream and the donations will come flying in

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:patriot:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Fire up the cores bro

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

3 dead kerbals and 1 stuck in a never ending orbit with no electricity or fuel. might be too high for this poo poo right now but I think this is a good game.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they knew the risks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

they knew the risks

they gave their tiny green bodies for science, and we salute them

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

3 dead kerbals and 1 stuck in a never ending orbit with no electricity or fuel. might be too high for this poo poo right now but I think this is a good game.

Good on you OP. Couldn’t figure out how to launch the darn thing myself. Got the steam refund on deck.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

first guy honestly should have spoken up and told me to add a parachute instead of just following my orders and jumping into such a bad rocket. that one's kind of on him imo.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i should install kerbal again. i played for 52 minutes in 2014 (thank you steam) and got frustrated by the user interface long before i ever had a remotely successful launch, but it's been on my todo list to try again for a long time.

i work on spacecraft software these days so maybe i can even charge work hours for it :thunk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

launch a rescue mission!!!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the UI has prob changed quite a bit by then. although I just started playing Kerbal tonight I watched some of the giantbomb guys play it years ago and it was pretty different I think.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

numberoneposter posted:

launch a rescue mission!!!

I assume he'll just stay alive up there forever right? cos I'm nowhere near ready for that but I would definitely love to save him after he's been up there for like 30 kerbal years waiting for me to get my poo poo together.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Bad Purchase posted:

i should install kerbal again. i played for 52 minutes in 2014 (thank you steam) and got frustrated by the user interface long before i ever had a remotely successful launch, but it's been on my todo list to try again for a long time.

i work on spacecraft software these days so maybe i can even charge work hours for it :thunk:

I would venture that it is still junk and basically homework. Try some dirt 5 OP

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i would like to see the dying green astronauts, preferably in Livestream format

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I honestly wouldn't mind streaming but unfortunately my internet can't handle it, or maybe it's just because my PC is junk.

I tried to stream myself iRacing for my dad to watch once but it wouldn't work. then he went and bought himself a super rad PC that I'm actually jealous of.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I just record my screen with my phone like a total boomer.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I've got a 750ti and my dad in his late 60's has a 3060 lol owned me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

lol that's awesome. what spacecraft? like software for sats?

i have like 400 hours in kerbal but i haven't played in a few years now. i used to want to work in aerospace but there's not a lot of that around here, so now i design robots instead

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

numberoneposter posted:

I just record my screen with my phone like a total boomer.

yep. it needs to happen

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Im going to watch this guy called "Ganja" who is giving it his all for his one loyal viewer

https://twitch.tv/runswithganja

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nom epique posted:

I would venture that it is still junk and basically homework. Try some dirt 5 OP

out on bail and calling a classic friday vibes approved game junk, uin the friday thread no less..... hmmm

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
He stepped away for a second because his one viewer had to go take a dab. :rip:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

dirt 3 and dirt 4 were also better than 5 anyway

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dirt 3 and dirt 4 were also better than 5 anyway

yeah dirt 5 is pretty mid. dirt rally 2.0 is the best

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
about to play some warzone

lets get that 3070 heated uP!!!

:blastu:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol that's awesome. what spacecraft? like software for sats?

i have like 400 hours in kerbal but i haven't played in a few years now. i used to want to work in aerospace but there's not a lot of that around here, so now i design robots instead

yeah satellites, but not the vehicle flight maneuvers and stuff like in kerbal. mostly just low level comms and sensor interfaces. if i didn't know it was for space, it would be like any other job doing embedded linux development on custom hardware.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah dirt 5 is pretty mid. dirt rally 2.0 is the best

I still haven't played 2.0 but I did play a shitload of the first one. probably the hardest sim to actually use a simrig with when you're doing it full difficulty. I never had a great handbrake though in my rig sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

about to play some warzone

lets get that 3070 heated uP!!!

:blastu:

im installing this bitch right now, gonna loving pwn you anc call you all kinds of gamer words