Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Well if anyone had any doubts about sportswashing this advert settles it

AJ needs to ensure he gets a big payday before he loses and his career is done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

gently caress me is this ringwalk going to be done before tomorrow?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i realise the UK commentators need to big him up but come the gently caress on lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
because i'm unable to place money on it i'll instead stake my non existent fight knowledge reputation with my prediction here.

usyk by split / majority decision. if i was betting, aj by decision, aj by ko in rounds 9-12, and a draw.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
not how you spell colour

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This Zhang-Hrgovic fight sure is something.

Scoring too. I thought Zhang will win with a slight margin, instead Hrgovic won big, not sure how they counted that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i appreciate usyk picking some intimidating hair choices

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

he's a cossack or something iirc

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
On a dazn stream and the AJ fellation is at like a 7 rather than a 9, defs an improvement over Sky.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
joshua is boxing way better already.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Marching Powder posted:

joshua is boxing way better already.

Yeah i'm a pretty casual follower but this seems like a hugely improved joshua, probably still needs the KO though

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
absolute lol at Joshua's corner telling him he's won all 3 rounds so far

I have it 2-1 Usyk

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he certainly needs at least a knock down or 2

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this is a stupid question but what are boxing shoes like to move around the ring in vs like running shoes?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i was honestly hoping aj would be grittier and more aggressive than this. he's composed, which is an improveent, but he ain't asserting himeself.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Jose posted:

this is a stupid question but what are boxing shoes like to move around the ring in vs like running shoes?

if we're talking about you probably stick with the running shoes

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
3-2 Usyk but that was Joshua's best round so far

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

good round bad round

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Jose posted:

errrr, they're really loving light, but so are some runners, but they lace up higher and just feel more stable. i don't know but theyre real comfortable.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
5-2 Usyk, he's just too fast and too mobile for Joshua

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

are joshua's jabs lazy as gently caress or is that an optical illusion because of the speed difference

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

errrr, they're really loving light, but so are some runners, but they lace up higher and just feel more stable. i don't know but theyre real comfortable.

i run in merrell vapor gloves which might help i guess. just a dumb question i was wondering about after seeing something in discord

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

joshuas already thinking about the flight home

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

AJ bringing the power.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
5-3 Usyk

Joshua looks good going to the body

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeah aj is showing something. let's see if he can slow usyk down while maintaining the pressure.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i swear joshua is landing some awkward shots that if i threw them they might not even register as attacks on an adrenaline filled body, but from aj the ring mics register a deafening thud.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

oh wow usyk rattled

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

what the gently caress are these english commentators watching? the first 5 rounds they're sucking joshua's dick and now that he's doing well they're giving him a funeral

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
5-4 Usyk and that was Joshua's best round by far

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

that looked bad but in slomo like none landed

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

joshua is showing no obvious signs of fatigue. this could be really loving interesting.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

oh dear

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

drat this is becoming a war

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

usyk has a loving chin

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Good one this

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
6-4 Usyk

looks like Joshua punched himself out in that 9th

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
WTF Braun Strowman in the crowd

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
7-4 Usyk and tbh it could be as wide as 9-2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Yeah AJ needs a KO but i don't see it coming