Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

wei posted:

P1P3 WG dual > Phalanx. Phalanx is pretty average but a WG dual is really good with a Missionary + Treaty start
P2P9 Don't really care about Vinewall in what is looking like an assertive domain deck. I just take the WB dual here because that 1B kicker on Missionary turns it from a good to great card
P2P12 Captain's Call here? I don't see us running Scout the Wilderness
P3P1 Less sure about this but I would just take Rootwalla or a dual, we already have a copy of Destroy Evil and other interaction

https://sealeddeck.tech/8OjG9ryBlz

I added 2 Forests Swamp and trimmed 2 Islands Plains. As I said Missionary becomes that much better when kicked so being able to fetch a Swamp is nice. I could see going down to 9 G sources to get a better spread for Domain or keep 10 and run one copy of Scout the Wilderness. Not as concerned about W and U requirements because most of those cards are usually better off curve. I also went with 3rd Might over 2nd Destroy Evil but don't feel strongly about either configuration.

Thanks, these changes already paid off in the first game when I was able to regrow Tatyova. I failed to close out early and let the board stall out, but I was still ahead and they were down on cards so I just held the line, when they jumped at the chance to get in through the air after killing Tatyova the second time I got em on the backswing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

fridge corn posted:

Currently 4-2 with this draft

https://sealeddeck.tech/ENil7w4rtB

Been a lot of fun. P1p1 was the defiler of dreams but was kinda cut out of blue, started down a GR domain thing and ended being able to pick up a few blue spells when there wasnt much else to pick. Picked up a whole bunch of the UR taplands so I figured what the hell heres a sorta half UR spells, half domain stompy deck? Havent gotten to do the thing with tatyova yet. It's a bit slow with all the taplands. Not really enough blue to turn the defiler on but who cares the best card in the deck was always going to be the rootwallas anyway. Didnt see a single tolarian terror or meridas outrider the entire draft :(

E: this was definitely the most interesting draft I've done so far and the first one where I tried to be very mindful of taking a "gardener" approach and I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with. Shame I dont have 17lands cuz I'd be interested to hear what you ppl think of the draft portion

Went 6-3 in the end. Shame to not get the trophy but this was a fun as hell deck and draft. My last loss was to an ultra streamlined UR spells deck that just curved out beautifully on me. Cant really complain! This format owns

PolishPandaBear
Apr 10, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Hmm... Bant Jinnie Fay/Queen Allenal/Phasing of Zhalfir deck...

Sort of related...

I was building this for fun/lols as a Pioneer legal paper deck:
https://archidekt.com/decks/2819856#Jinnie%27s_Petting_Zoo

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

thespaceinvader posted:

I'm gonna need to re-work all my artisan and pauper stuff aren't i, I am pretty sure I have no functional decks for either format at the moment.

I'm feeling Balmor based tempo...

This. Anyone have an easy Artisan list already put together? I haven't been playing much since DMU came out, not sure about the format yet.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

GonSmithe posted:

Why would you keep this hand lmao

original hand :shrug:

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
I'm having fun in Artisan and winning more than I'm losing with this pile. I saw Anvil was an uncommon and I wanted to do some Big Spender/Xander's Wake things and the rest seemed natural. All the one-ofs are me playing around with it, tweaking it from game to game as I see cool cards or recurring problems.

Best Big Spender game so far was block/sacrificing to stop an opponent's lifelink guy two turns in a row and ripping two artifacts to make my 3/2s unblockable and win with two-drop aggro.

3 Experimental Synthesizer (NEO) 138
4 Infernal Grasp (MID) 107
4 Play with Fire (MID) 154
4 Voldaren Epicure (VOW) 182
3 Cut Down (DMU) 89
4 Oni-Cult Anvil (NEO) 230
4 Bloodtithe Harvester (VOW) 232
4 Deadly Dispute (HBG) 150
3 Big Spender (Y22) 10
1 Restless Bloodseeker (VOW) 128
1 Xander's Wake (Y22) 9
1 Night Clubber (SNC) 89
1 Morbid Opportunist (MID) 113
1 Seismic Wave (NEO) 161

7 Mountain (HBG) 304
4 Bloodfell Caves (M21) 243
7 Swamp (HBG) 300
4 Tramway Station (SNC) 258

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

PolishPandaBear posted:

Sort of related...

I was building this for fun/lols as a Pioneer legal paper deck:
https://archidekt.com/decks/2819856#Jinnie%27s_Petting_Zoo

I have a rules question - what's the rule on how many times a replacement effect can...replace? I'm guessing Procession and Jinnie Fay doesn't create infinite hasty cats, but I could see an argument. Like, you make two goblins, choose to apply procession's replacement effect, make 4 goblins. Choose to apply Jinnie's replacement effect, make 4 cats. But because it's a different set of tokens being made, can Procession double the 4 cats?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
So this deck overlay website that's linked in the OP, will this build a deck for me passed on the currents cards I have in my collection? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't see it stated on the website or anything

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

If you're talking about untapped.gg, if your account is connected, it can recommend decks based on what you have collected and/or can build with current wildcards, yes

https://mtga.untapped.gg/meta/decks

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Shooting Blanks posted:

This. Anyone have an easy Artisan list already put together? I haven't been playing much since DMU came out, not sure about the format yet.

Simple MBA if you're just looking for quick wins:

Deck
4 Phyrexian Rager (DMU) 99
2 Ghoulish Procession (MID) 102
4 Vampire Interloper (MID) 125
4 Vengeful Strangler (MID) 126
4 Diregraf Scavenger (VOW) 105
4 Fell Stinger (VOW) 112
4 Okiba Reckoner Raid (NEO) 117
4 Cult Conscript (DMU) 88
4 Cut Down (DMU) 89
22 Swamp (ELD) 258

Or, if you're in the mood to grind out the game with Colossal Skyturtle + Urborg Repossession granting you inevitability (probably needs more land):

Deck
4 Urborg Repossession (DMU) 114
10 Forest (HBG) 308
4 Colossal Skyturtle (NEO) 216
6 Swamp (HBG) 300
4 Tear Asunder (DMU) 183
4 Diregraf Scavenger (VOW) 105
4 Fell Stinger (VOW) 112
4 Prosperous Innkeeper (AFR) 200
3 Bramble Wurm (VOW) 189
4 Reclusive Taxidermist (VOW) 214
2 Contaminated Aquifer (DMU) 245
4 Haunted Mire (DMU) 248
2 Tangled Islet (DMU) 258
2 Deathbloom Gardener (DMU) 159
3 Cleanup Crew (SNC) 141

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Boxman posted:

I have a rules question - what's the rule on how many times a replacement effect can...replace? I'm guessing Procession and Jinnie Fay doesn't create infinite hasty cats, but I could see an argument. Like, you make two goblins, choose to apply procession's replacement effect, make 4 goblins. Choose to apply Jinnie's replacement effect, make 4 cats. But because it's a different set of tokens being made, can Procession double the 4 cats?

Accoridng to the rules, it is not a different set of tokens being made. It is the same set of
tokens having already been subject to both replacement effects.

quote:

614.5. A replacement effect doesn’t invoke itself repeatedly; it gets only one opportunity to affect an event or any modified events that may replace that event.

Example: A player controls two permanents, each with an ability that reads “If a creature you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.” A creature that normally deals 2 damage will deal 8 damage—not just 4, and not an infinite amount.

EDIT: I suppose it would be more accurate to phrase it this way: the effects do not apply to the tokens themselves. The effects apply to the event that creates the tokens. The exact nature of the tokens which are ultimately created does not matter because once the tokens are created, the event is over.

Ariong fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 13, 2022

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
Pretty sure anvil sac is the strongest thing you can do in artisan atm, though it might not be the fastest.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008

BioThermo posted:

Or, if you're in the mood to grind out the game with Colossal Skyturtle + Urborg Repossession granting you inevitability (probably needs more land):

Oh gently caress yeah I am, thanks! I totally forgot Skyturtle Repo could be rareless.

Edit: A little bit of anecdata, Jewel Thief seems pretty good here. Dodges Cut Down and Play With Fire, blocks and tramples Anvil tokens for days.

palamedes fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 13, 2022

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Thanks, these changes already paid off in the first game when I was able to regrow Tatyova. I failed to close out early and let the board stall out, but I was still ahead and they were down on cards so I just held the line, when they jumped at the chance to get in through the air after killing Tatyova the second time I got em on the backswing

3-3.

Had some easy early games, then got stomped by squee aggro and then UR spells that bounced or killed a creature each turn. Washed out after mulling to a 2-lander six and did not draw land for 7 turns lol.

Was hoping to get to 4 but 3-3 keeps me in it, just barely

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Try Vesuvan Duplimancy + Obscura Interceptor. The new Interceptor bounces whichever spell you've played back to your hand while digging through your deck, plus it has a better statline.

You get an army of 3/1s and 4/2s with lifelink, and if the opponent tries anything, you can burn a 1-mana cheap spell to bounce their stuff too. And once all those connives get to the second Duplimancy, it's pretty much a hard lock.

vv good point, run both

I've been curious for a while, how does duplomancy combo with Jin Gitaxis?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I just reached Constructed Mythic #666 with this deck from DatabaseMTG designed to dunk on mono-Black. It feels like midrange, but this is the best control deck in the format. Crushes black, crushes midrange, crushes other control decks, only has problems with red aggro and against Haughty Djinn decks. I just won a hilarious game where I repeatedly used Restoration of Eiganjo to bring back my Roadside Reliquary, drawing a total of seven cards with that land.

1 March of Otherworldly Light
4 Raffine's Informant
3 Destroy Evil
3 Fateful Absence
2 Sunset Revelry
2 Reckoner Bankbuster
4 Restoration of Eiganjo
4 Wedding Announcement
3 The Wandering Emperor
4 Invoke Justice
2 Elspeth Resplendent
4 Sanctuary Warden
2 Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire
20 Plains
2 Roadside Reliquary

Sideboard:
2 Intrepid Adversary
1 Destroy Evil
4 Knockout Blow
3 The Fall of Lord Konda
2 Cemetery Protector
1 Serra Paragon
2 Enduring Angel

I think I'm going to cut one Invoke Justice and add Elspeth Resplendent. She has been phenomenal, and Invoke Justice is a bomb but sometimes I can't cast it because there's nothing in my graveyard. I've been playing Bo1 so the sideboard probably sucks.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Yeah watching Jim Davis play that midrange boros deck it seemed like Invoke Justice was a huge liability and never did anything (didn't help that he queued into two maindeck unlicensed hearses lmao).

Playing Elspeth for 5 mana has felt pretty good in my current standard deck for sure. I have considered instant-speed removal but I am mainly worried about Sheoldred and Kiki-Jiki and killing them at sorcery speed is usually OK, Elspeth digging for Touch the Spirit Realm has been a good on-time play

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yeah watching Jim Davis play that midrange boros deck it seemed like Invoke Justice was a huge liability and never did anything (didn't help that he queued into two maindeck unlicensed hearses lmao).

Playing Elspeth for 5 mana has felt pretty good in my current standard deck for sure. I have considered instant-speed removal but I am mainly worried about Sheoldred and Kiki-Jiki and killing them at sorcery speed is usually OK, Elspeth digging for Touch the Spirit Realm has been a good on-time play

That's an interesting synergy. I almost never dig with Elspeth - if I have any creature on board I'm going to start turning it into a homemade Baneslayer Angel. I don't think I've ever activated the ultimate, but the threat of it means that my opponents have to spend a lot of resources killing Elspeth before she can go off.

The deck is so full of synergies. Discarding Sanctuary Warden and then casting Invoke Justice is one of the main ones, and it comes up all the time. It's also cute to cast Sanctuary Warden while holding priority, use her to crew Reckoner Bankbuster in response, and then remove a counter from it with the ETB. Although I wonder if it's too cute - the deck could use more proactive two-mana plays.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Chamale posted:

That's an interesting synergy. I almost never dig with Elspeth - if I have any creature on board I'm going to start turning it into a homemade Baneslayer Angel.

This one is for the Fable haters

My Giada - Overseer - Archangel of Wrath package feels decent enough for midrange plays, but it hasn't been necessary for Warden to "go off" (that happens with Elspeth and Fable) and I could probably sub something better (and warp my mana less for an extra ping every so often lol)

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Sep 13, 2022

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Well, there it is! My first sealed trophy in DMU! And 7-0 to boot!

I'm not sure how it worked given the wonky mana base but wow. Game after game of easily overwhelming opponents, blasting away Serra's Parangons and poo poo. I felt like my card pool was weak, but apparently spending some time actually evaluating the cards instead of just mashing together two colors that look strong seems to be pretty effective!

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

A big part of that was he completely misused it, there were multiple games where it woulda won things for him if he understood how it actually worked (you don't need a target in the graveyard to get the +1/+1 counters.)I messed up how he was misusing it.

reignonyourparade fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 13, 2022

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

reignonyourparade posted:

A big part of that was he completely misused it, there were multiple games where it woulda won things for him if he understood how it actually worked (you don't need a target in the graveyard to get the +1/+1 counters.)

Is that so? I don't think the game has ever allowed me to cast it if I had no creatures in my graveyard. And I've played many many games of brainless Velomachus Lorehold Reanimator these past few months.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

A big part of that was he completely misused it, there were multiple games where it woulda won things for him if he understood how it actually worked (you don't need a target in the graveyard to get the +1/+1 counters.)

That doesn’t seem right, it doesn’t say “up to one target permanent” in the graveyard, it says target permanent. It doesn’t fizzle if the target is removed because it has two targets (graveyard permanent and player) but my understanding of the rules is you have to fulfill the targeting conditions of the card to cast the card

e; just tried on arena against sparky and confirmed you cannot cast without a graveyard target

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Sep 13, 2022

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
My bad I misremembered how Jim was screwing up. It was that his opponent had unlicensed hearse out so yeah that part woulda fizzled but he still would've cast the card and been able to distribute the counters.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Ariong posted:

EDIT: I suppose it would be more accurate to phrase it this way: the effects do not apply to the tokens themselves. The effects apply to the event that creates the tokens. The exact nature of the tokens which are ultimately created does not matter because once the tokens are created, the event is over.

Thanks!

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

palamedes posted:

I'm having fun in Artisan and winning more than I'm losing with this pile. I saw Anvil was an uncommon and I wanted to do some Big Spender/Xander's Wake things and the rest seemed natural. All the one-ofs are me playing around with it, tweaking it from game to game as I see cool cards or recurring problems.

Best Big Spender game so far was block/sacrificing to stop an opponent's lifelink guy two turns in a row and ripping two artifacts to make my 3/2s unblockable and win with two-drop aggro.

3 Experimental Synthesizer (NEO) 138
4 Play with Fire (MID) 154
3 Cut Down (DMU) 89
4 Deadly Dispute (HBG) 150
3 Big Spender (Y22) 10
1 Restless Bloodseeker (VOW) 128
1 Xander's Wake (Y22) 9
1 Night Clubber (SNC) 89
1 Morbid Opportunist (MID) 113
1 Seismic Wave (NEO) 161

7 Mountain (HBG) 304
4 Bloodfell Caves (M21) 243
7 Swamp (HBG) 300

I tinkered with this but the instant Big Spender came down it ate immediate removal so I tweaked the deck a bit. I removed the Night Clubber and Spenders, swapped for Unlucky Witness, then added 2 Duress to gently caress with their hand a bit. Once the Anvils were triggering Xander's every single turn my opponents started scooping from frustration.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008

Horace Kinch posted:

I tinkered with this but the instant Big Spender came down it ate immediate removal so I tweaked the deck a bit. I removed the Night Clubber and Spenders, swapped for Unlucky Witness, then added 2 Duress to gently caress with their hand a bit. Once the Anvils were triggering Xander's every single turn my opponents started scooping from frustration.

Yeah I don't wanna craft anything else for this event or else I'd go up to 3 or 4 Xander's Wakes. I've gone up to 2 and the only time I got outgrinded was against a Rakdos Anvil deck that was running at least 3 (that I saw). Big Spender has been less good than I hoped, opponents won't even block him to give me one treasure to get Anvil off the ground. I really like Night Clubber in the mirror though.

And for anyone doing Skyturtle Repossession things, I can't recommend enough at least a one-of Gravelighter.

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
What’s a good rule of thumb for how many tap lands are too many? If I’m just hoovering up all the domain lands in draft - when do I want to cut myself off before I am having waaaay too many and I’ll be too far behind in tempo?

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
The point at which you want to start taking good (or even just playable) cards over lands is significantly earlier than the point at which you wouldn't play any more lands even if you did draft them.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Mike N Eich posted:

What’s a good rule of thumb for how many tap lands are too many? If I’m just hoovering up all the domain lands in draft - when do I want to cut myself off before I am having waaaay too many and I’ll be too far behind in tempo?

you're never going to have that problem in DMU. the real issue is that your deck quality is too low because you valued duals too high

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Here's a fun deck for the artisan event

Deck
4 Cursebound Witch
2 Cult Conscript
4 Shambling Ghast
4 Faithful Disciple
4 Vengeful Strangler
4 A-Hobbling Zombie
1 A-Sepulcher Ghoul
4 Elas il-Kor, Sadistic Pilgrim
4 Fell Stinger
4 Deadly Dispute
4 Rite of Oblivion
7 Plains
10 Swamp
4 Scoured Barrens

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
So far my Duplimancy deck has about a 5% win rate, but those 5% are the stuff of legends.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Chamale posted:

I just reached Constructed Mythic #666 with this deck from DatabaseMTG designed to dunk on mono-Black. It feels like midrange, but this is the best control deck in the format. Crushes black, crushes midrange, crushes other control decks, only has problems with red aggro and against Haughty Djinn decks. I just won a hilarious game where I repeatedly used Restoration of Eiganjo to bring back my Roadside Reliquary, drawing a total of seven cards with that land.

1 March of Otherworldly Light
4 Raffine's Informant
3 Destroy Evil
3 Fateful Absence
2 Sunset Revelry
2 Reckoner Bankbuster
4 Restoration of Eiganjo
4 Wedding Announcement
3 The Wandering Emperor
4 Invoke Justice
2 Elspeth Resplendent
4 Sanctuary Warden
2 Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire
20 Plains
2 Roadside Reliquary

Sideboard:
2 Intrepid Adversary
1 Destroy Evil
4 Knockout Blow
3 The Fall of Lord Konda
2 Cemetery Protector
1 Serra Paragon
2 Enduring Angel

I think I'm going to cut one Invoke Justice and add Elspeth Resplendent. She has been phenomenal, and Invoke Justice is a bomb but sometimes I can't cast it because there's nothing in my graveyard. I've been playing Bo1 so the sideboard probably sucks.

Alright I've been playing through this and honestly have to ask: what is sunset revelry supposed to be doing here? I don't think there's been a single time i've actually wanted to cast it, but since it's in the list i'm assuming i'm piloting the thing wrong.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Alright I've been playing through this and honestly have to ask: what is sunset revelry supposed to be doing here? I don't think there's been a single time i've actually wanted to cast it, but since it's in the list i'm assuming i'm piloting the thing wrong.

When your opponent has more creatures than you and more cards in hand, for a start.

E: when they have more life than you is also a consideration

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

goddamn it is tough out there in standard for a f2p'er. i'm so far from having the wcs for anything real in standard, but it feels like i'm the only one out here not playing a decklist copied from mtggoldfish and i'm being destroyed for it. it feels like i'm not allowed to have fun in standard until i build up a big enough pool of cards that i can just craft a full competent deck. how do you guys deal with this rat race? it's so overwhelming to think of the meta shifting and having to do it all over again

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Hooplah posted:

goddamn it is tough out there in standard for a f2p'er. i'm so far from having the wcs for anything real in standard, but it feels like i'm the only one out here not playing a decklist copied from mtggoldfish and i'm being destroyed for it. it feels like i'm not allowed to have fun in standard until i build up a big enough pool of cards that i can just craft a full competent deck. how do you guys deal with this rat race? it's so overwhelming to think of the meta shifting and having to do it all over again

When in doubt, monored! Fill your deck with cheap hasty jerks and burn spells that let you target the face (play with fire, lightning strike).

Alternatively, save up 5k and do quick drafts until you have the crap you want. You'll get a bunch of cards and if you're winning you'll score some gems for the trouble.

Horace Kinch fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Sep 14, 2022

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

This is for the Fable haters, part deux:

Fringe benefit from Touch the Spirit realm, channeling to help the big guns dodge targeted removal, sweepers, or edicts

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Hooplah posted:

The new starting decks the game gives you these days are surprisingly strong, especially the werewolf one. I've made a fresh alt account recently, and with the freebies from the codes it was enough to get to plat so far.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Also sharing my deck I brewed up for Artisan. No cards above 2 CMC in the deck, but Xander's Wake can generate bigger dudes to dump mana on. The moment you hit three lands, you can play Experimental Synthesizer without fear of losing a bigger spell (missing removal, of course). The idea is to use Oni-Cult Anvil to eventually get Xander's Wake activating every time you cycle your artifact creatures. Note that Black is the color mana you may be shortest on when Xander's Wake starts triggering, so consider lowering Mountains to 6 and increasing Swamps to 8.

Deck
4 Xander's Wake (Y22) 9
4 Bloodfell Caves (NEO) 264
4 Unlucky Witness (SNC) 128
7 Swamp (DMU) 269
4 Experimental Synthesizer (NEO) 138
2 Cut Down (DMU) 89
2 Eaten Alive (MID) 99
2 Voltage Surge (NEO) 171
4 Deadly Dispute (AFR) 94
7 Mountain (DMU) 273

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Invoke Despair is such an aptly named card.