Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Had a dream that I was doing Halloween shopping in Lower Manhattan and I walked past Ground Zero which was still a big gaping hole in the ground. Union workers were on strike but there were dudes doing excavation and whatnot. I went up and started chanting "MORE BIMBOS LESS SCABS!" and the crowd joined in. Then a bunch of big titted anime/video game babes like Pyra and Mythra came out to join the strike and everyone started cheering.

Kubrick staring at you for 4 hours: Pyra and Mythra aren't bimbos, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

dunno why but I have mostly nightmares lately. last night I was playing some game on PS2 that had a reward in real life for finishing it first but you had to post on the something awful forums to claim the reward and I finished the game and no one claimed the reward on the forums so I rushed to go post but I was probated for 6 hours by Wormskull because he was playing the game too and I rushed to find my credit card to sign up for a new account and by the time I found it wormskull psted he beat the game and got a huge treasure of golden coins lol

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Little Demon posted:

dunno why but I have mostly nightmares lately. last night I was playing some game on PS2 that had a reward in real life for finishing it first but you had to post on the something awful forums to claim the reward and I finished the game and no one claimed the reward on the forums so I rushed to go post but I was probated for 6 hours by Wormskull because he was playing the game too and I rushed to find my credit card to sign up for a new account and by the time I found it wormskull psted he beat the game and got a huge treasure of golden coins lol

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hideo Kojima and Masahiro Sakurai were staying at my house for some reason. I bought Sakurai a glass or ceramic globe covered in hand-painted pictures of Kirby that I found at a thrift store. He wrote me a letter politely explaining that it was a bad gift, and Kojima gave me the letter in my kitchen early in the morning. I explained that I had bought the item because it was covered in a child's drawings of Kirby, and he might find it inspiring. Kojima explained that the globe was very disappointing to Sakurai, as the pictures were not drawn by children, but instead by an adult who was bad at painting.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hideo Kojima and Masahiro Sakurai were staying at my house for some reason. I bought Sakurai a glass or ceramic globe covered in hand-painted pictures of Kirby that I found at a thrift store. He wrote me a letter politely explaining that it was a bad gift, and Kojima gave me the letter in my kitchen early in the morning. I explained that I had bought the item because it was covered in a child's drawings of Kirby, and he might find it inspiring. Kojima explained that the globe was very disappointing to Sakurai, as the pictures were not drawn by children, but instead by an adult who was bad at painting.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

this is so specific lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

this is so specific lmao
My dreams are like that lately but I usually don'r remember enough of the details to post them, or I'll only remember one tiny fragment. Also a lot of them are about Deus Ex for some reason.

Omon Ra
Nov 1, 2020
peanus

FactsAreUseless posted:

:drat:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

had a dream that was entirely about playing through IZGC games, one of which was a very HD pixel remastered Pokemon romhack that you could only play on your phone that nobody liked. after that, TLD posted a list of four of the upcoming games including Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Silent Hill: Origins, and somehow from that it made sense to me to create and post the following image, garnering a billion emptyquotes:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

had a dream that was entirely about playing through IZGC games, one of which was a very HD pixel remastered Pokemon romhack that you could only play on your phone that nobody liked. after that, TLD posted a list of four of the upcoming games including Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Silent Hill: Origins, and somehow from that it made sense to me to create and post the following image, garnering a billion emptyquotes:

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Dreaming of those sweet sweet emptyquotes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Dreaming of those sweet sweet emptyquotes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gettin into a pokemon battle with misty and then th camera pans around and she's rotting from the rear

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

gettin into a pokemon battle with misty and then th camera pans around and she's rotting from the rear

Professor Oak: I’m sorry to differ with you sir, but you are the Pokémon master. You’ve always been the Pokémon master. I should know sir. I’ve always been here

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Professor Oak: I’m sorry to differ with you sir, but you are the Pokémon master. You’ve always been the Pokémon master. I should know sir. I’ve always been here

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gimme the HM01, Wendy

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gimme the HM01, Wendy

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’m not gonna hurt you. I’m just gonna [ROCK SMASH] your brains in!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gimme the HM01, Wendy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gimme the HM01, Wendy

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

OVERLOOK uses Hail! It started to hail!

JACK was buffeted by the hail! It's super effective!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ya like rare candy, doc?