Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I think we would treat each other differently if we all posted good morning and good night to each other every day.

We wouldn’t inherently treat eachother better, per se, just different. Could be completely worse for all I know.

Good night, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gn bud.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 28, 2022

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

My wife's favorite Friday the 13th film is Jason X. Film must be burned.

The best one is 6.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I think we would treat each other differently if we all posted good morning and good night to each other every day.

We wouldn’t inherently treat eachother better, per se, just different. Could be completely worse for all I know.

Good night, friends.

good night NienNunb

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Just beat Cyberpunk. I chose to ride into the desert with my homeless cowboy girlfriend, Spirit Airlines. Overall good game. Glad I waited to buy it until it was cheap and also no longer the worst video game ever made. I will probably watch the anime, eventually.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning drew mcintyre’s official general thread 2: the best thread ever made

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good morning jesus WEP. it's a good day in the office today, one of the interns brought in triple-choc cookies.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning qop

i've been working weekends and bank holidays and such for the last few weeks to get a product update ready to ship, and now it's done and i have a new computer arriving today to play video games on. excellent timing imo

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Good morning. I started taking guitar lessons again to try and learn more music theory type stuff and it turns out I know nothing.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good morning

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My wife is about to quit her job and start working at my job and I expect her to be a lot happier because her current job is overloaded and asks too much of her. This will be the third time we work together.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Good morning, I took the last two days off. Now I’m at work again. This stuff is for the birds

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Work is the stupidest thing you can do in real life. Anyways, off to work.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

Work is the stupidest thing you can do in real life. Anyways, off to work.

i'm at "work" right now

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I made it up to chapter 3 of judgement last night, the skateboard escape was so fuckin funny, my man skitched on a wild car and managed to boardslide a dang generator on the side of the road, he hit some flip tricks in there too, all while being shot at, fantastic game

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

boxcarhobo posted:

I made it up to chapter 3 of judgement last night, the skateboard escape was so fuckin funny, my man skitched on a wild car and managed to boardslide a dang generator on the side of the road, he hit some flip tricks in there too, all while being shot at, fantastic game
how is judgement compared to yakuza series? does it have the same tonal whiplash of ott melodrama and very silly subquests? because if it doesn't, i'm out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

how is judgement compared to yakuza series? does it have the same tonal whiplash of ott melodrama and very silly subquests? because if it doesn't, i'm out

I thought it was a little too investigation and not enough fighting but I'll be honest I haven't gotten past chapter 2 yet. Plan to once I get them on PC. Maybe the action ramps up.

I have this habit of buying Yakuza series games and not beating them. But I want to buy them because I remember when it was a real question if they were gonna come out here.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Yes, probably more so because the actual story is much darker. Lost Judgement in particular can go between Yagami investigating a brutal murder to him playing choreographer for a high school dance club.

Snake style in Lost Judgement is also the best fighting style from any RGG game.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

Last night I did a side case where I had to buy a pair of panties to put a gps tracked in them so they could be stolen by a man named The Panty Professor, and when I found him he charged up to boss mode by sniffing some panties he knicked (little pun for my British friends) off an idol. I beat his weird rear end up.

It’s definitely got more little investigating mechanics that I like, the lock picking stuff is fun to me, but Yagami is no Dragon when it comes to beating people up, there’s still plenty of action but i just don’t like his fighting style as much

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Good morning thread, been working my way through Tim Roger’s new video. The mad lad somehow did it again.

https://youtu.be/779coR-XPTw

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

good morning fellow posters.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Good morning thread, been working my way through Tim Roger’s new video. The mad lad somehow did it again.

https://youtu.be/779coR-XPTw

The Madd Ladd

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Shard posted:

The best one is 6.

I go with The Final Chapter because it feels like a pure slasher instead of a comedic slasher, although the Jason from 3D is my favorite portrayal.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

I go with The Final Chapter because it feels like a pure slasher instead of a comedic slasher, although the Jason from 3D is my favorite portrayal.

I'll give you Final Chapter is probably the best actual movie but I enjoy 6 way more.

And 3D is so weird. It's got a banging theme song and I love laughing at all the 3D cinematography.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy is obsessed with talking about playing 8 hours of long rpgs. i played 8 hours of legend of legaia. it takes 8 hours to fight your first battle in dragon quest 7. but he lies for these things. he probably says "8 hours of _____" all the time, just making something up.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Shard posted:

I'll give you Final Chapter is probably the best actual movie but I enjoy 6 way more.

And 3D is so weird. It's got a banging theme song and I love laughing at all the 3D cinematography.

best popcorn making scene in cinema history

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

that guy is obsessed with talking about playing 8 hours of long rpgs. i played 8 hours of legend of legaia. it takes 8 hours to fight your first battle in dragon quest 7. but he lies for these things. he probably says "8 hours of _____" all the time, just making something up.

Everything’s a conspiracy to you, isn’t it?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

google tim rogers "8 hours"

he does it and all his fans do it. they connive

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cav tearing down the veil over everyone's eyes

I'm gonna keep watching those goofy videos tho

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Tim Rogers rules, I wish the latest vid was 8 hours

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

ThePariah posted:

Tim Rogers rules, I wish the latest vid was 8 hours

https://youtu.be/RjSRmtcnOLI

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFt38Al08w

😭😭

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/cathoiicconvert/status/1575098535942537217?s=46&t=Dypr6Zy-hgnBXnk-okdyFA

This could be us, if we wanted it

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

wish thugger were free and making new music :negative:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Free Jeffery

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Nah, Bernie is just posting his mpreg playlist at this point

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i started crying when that singer started "huh huh huh" crying while he was singing. we were crying together. good morning.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLRky1hGfk

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Sick video and I like her singing voice a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks it me.