Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I think that match has gone straight to the top of the worst matches I've ever seen live list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I think that match has gone straight to the top of the worst matches I've ever seen live list.

You're actually there? This whole show must be awkward to watch in the building. I'm enjoying this much more than the first one.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I honestly don't know what to think about this show.

Unagi threateningly brandishing bikini tops was funny, I guess?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Enjoyed the main. I can't believe they got me with some of those falls at the end for Lady C. Her pinning Nanae would be completely insane but there were a couple of last second kickouts that got me.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Not really feeling the direction they're going with there. An old Stardom vs new Stardom feud sounds like a decent idea on paper but they don't have the people for that. Nanae is perfect but Jazzy? And what the gently caress would Yuu be doing there? They really need Io and Yoshiko for that unfortunately.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Stall_19 posted:

Not really feeling the direction they're going with there. An old Stardom vs new Stardom feud sounds like a decent idea on paper but they don't have the people for that. Nanae is perfect but Jazzy? And what the gently caress would Yuu be doing there? They really need Io and Yoshiko for that unfortunately.

KAIRI joining them after her match with Alpha Female maybe?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1573923142443343873

Ouch

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

She's so stupid, I love her

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Good news, they most likely weren't selling out 100% so happy we'll at least have cheers

https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1574286513860481024

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Another full Sendai Girls show up on Youtube

13th August in Miyagino Ward Bunka Centre, Sendai
Mika Iwata vs Momo Tani
Hiroyo Matsumoto & Rydeen Hagane vs Manami & Tomoka Inaba
AKARI vs DASH Chisako
ASUKA & Ryo Mizunami vs Mika Iwata & Yuu

They've also uploaded 2 matches from their 9th September show, so I'd expect the remaining 2 to go up tomorrow & Wednesday. But I'll post what we've got while I'm here because Youtube is garbage at actually notifying me when they upload something.

9th September in Shin-Kiba 1stRING, Tokyo
ASUKA & Yuu vs Red Energy (Mika Iwata & Miyuki Takase)
Sendai Girls World Title: Chihiro Hashimoto vs Ryo Mizunami

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

More damage.

https://twitter.com/MayuIwatani/status/1574697741892358144

They have a fun, mostly comedy ppv for the roster & fans, a break from the 5 Star and Mayu decides to take that bump lol.

Stall_19 fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Sep 27, 2022

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I'm also not a fan of old guard vs new guard feuds, but I may just be scarred by WCW

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/tjpw2013/status/1574881855744004096?t=9zGb6oKfecSeVoD5BhA7_g&s=19

This undercard seems a bit.. phoned in. Is it just me?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I mean, Riho in a 12000000 tag is very cool, Mizunami vs. Suzume seems sick and there is a return of the karate girls.

Seems like a cool undercard to me.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I guess, but I disagree. The karate girls Vs endo/bird could be something on any old KFC show but the other three matches all have outside guests to make it seem a bigger deal

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Nagano is basically an outside guest for all eight of her matches in TJPW at this point.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Fair, she certainly hasn't made it a priority like Arai did

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

The matches are fine, it's just that they feel slight compared to RAKU'S ENTOURAGE.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not seeing the full card on twitter but here it is, looks sick as hell

-Moka Miyamoto & Juria Nagano vs Arisu Endo & Kaya Toribami
-Mahiro Kiryu, Yuki Kamifuku & Haruna Neko vs Yoshiko Hasegawa (GanBare), Nao Kakuta & Yuna Manase (Ganbare)
-Suzume vs Ryo Mizunami
-121000000 (Maki Itoh & Miyu Yamashita) vs Riho & Hikari Noa
-Mizuki vs Hyper Misao
-Aja Kong, Raku & Pom Harajuku vs Max The Impaler, Rika Tatsumi & Yuki Aino
-Princess Tag Team Championship: Yuki Arai & Saki Akai (c) vs The Uprising (Rhia O’Reilly & Nightshade)
-International Princess Championship: Alex Windsor (c) vs Miu Watanabe
-Princess of Princess Championship: Shoko Nakajima (c) vs Yuka Sakazaki

I grabbed it from the first google result and this made me laugh

lastwordonsports posted:

For our money, Miyamoto and Nagano against Endo and Toribami may be an interesting match to pay attention to. Not only are they the future of TJPW but stylistically the match is a complete anomaly.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Also I have no idea who The Uprising are but it sounds like more EVE folks coming over with Windsor and that's cool.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
I'm not familiar with the other member of the Uprising, but Nightshade has come over to wrestle for TJPW before. Of all the gaijin they've had over she's the one who seemed like she legitimately got along with the roster the most closely so I bet they're happy to have her back too.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I wonder how many other people are able to say they worked both NJPW and TJPW like Alex Windsor will be able to. Danshoku Dieno is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I wonder how many other people are able to say they worked both NJPW and TJPW like Alex Windsor will be able to. Danshoku Dieno is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Natsupoi

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON

Pylons posted:

This undercard seems a bit.. phoned in. Is it just me?

With the exception of the main event and the karate ladies/Endo-Bird match, every single match either has at least one special guest ranging from "cool" to "very cool" or is Mizuki vs. Hyper Misao. I usually think their undercards are fun either way but this is one of the least-phoned in undercards they've had in a while imo

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Aja Kong?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Aja Kong?

Apparently so, she worked at whatever Camp Zama is

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=71269

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

I hope it is a summer camp, where I can make smores with Aja Kong

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Apparently so, she worked at whatever Camp Zama is

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=71269

Need Ozaki to get a TJPW booking now to join the list

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
https://twitter.com/misterhakusan/status/1574042347742330880
Miyu and Miu were watching it.
https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1574026422808547332

In other news:
Aliens!
https://twitter.com/uug_p_raku/status/1574697406540574720
Wakamania is running wild!
https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom/status/1573885103054340096
The Red Queen y'all!
https://twitter.com/utami0914/status/1575014731596804096

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I haven't been following Stardom for very long, mainly just individual matches until recently. Are Prominence and Color's both basically like StrongHearts in that they're independent factions who float around different promotions? I only know that Prominence runs their own hardcore shows that also have men on the cards, but I don't know much about Color's other than they're a sub-faction of Cosmic Angels.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Bonk posted:

I haven't been following Stardom for very long, mainly just individual matches until recently. Are Prominence and Color's both basically like StrongHearts in that they're independent factions who float around different promotions? I only know that Prominence runs their own hardcore shows that also have men on the cards, but I don't know much about Color's other than they're a sub-faction of Cosmic Angels.

Yeah, they're basically pre-GLEAT STH promoting their own shows and shoeing up in other promotions

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bonk posted:

That's it. Prominence are a group of wrestlers that left Ice Ribbon because they wanted to keep doing deathmatches who wrestle as freelancers as well as having their own promotion.

COLOR'S are 4 wrestlers who were in Actwres girlZ until that promotion wanted to focus less on pro wrestling and more on...acting which is also pro wrestling but different somehow? And also to continue doing outside dates. They also run their own shows.

Stronghearts comparison also works because they work everywhere.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Sep 29, 2022

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/ProWrestlingEVE/status/1575549297294446592?t=1Zi8jx1_15i-l8zG9Zzq4g&s=19

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Kamiyu did a Q&A on Instagram (which is absolutely bizarre to watch because she used a corn cob filter and a distorted voice) and someone asked if she was interested in ever joining WWE to which she replied "Are you serious?! No!"

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Smartest person in Ohio

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I tried to sign up for Stardom World just now but the site keeps giving me an error of "possible invalid card information."

I'm positive that my card is valid so I have no idea what the issue is, has anybody else faced the same problem?

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
If you're using a bank card, check with your bank to make sure you don't have a limit on where in the world your charges can come from. When I moved out of the US, I kept my US bank account and had to call first to allow out of country charges, then a bunch more times to swear to them that someone in Canada didn't steal my card, I just live there now.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I tried to sign up for Stardom World just now but the site keeps giving me an error of "possible invalid card information."

I'm positive that my card is valid so I have no idea what the issue is, has anybody else faced the same problem?

Make sure you're not using the site with Google translate on

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
My bank says it's not an issue on their end and I can't get it to work even after trying multiple browsers with auto-translate off.

Oh well. Thanks just the same, maybe I'll try again later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Is there a way to buy/watch Stardom papes outside Japan? It's been noted before that Stardom World doesn't have them and I don't see a way to buy a replay for any of them