Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

                      /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

God drat this game is badass. Sinking glass elevator hidden inside a riverboat earlier, followed by Nishitani's swan song in the prison. Just got through the sequence with Lao Gui leaping down from the third story by ripping stuff out of the alley walls as he falls followed up with Nishiki and Kiryu reuniting as brothers and baring their tattoos to fight the Dojima clan. Godlike gaming moments just keep coming.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally booted up Yakuza 5 after a year and finished the Saejima hunting side story… goddamn Yakuza kicks rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baba: Hey Aniki, here’s some cash in case you need it.
Me, with 300,000 yen from hunting animals: Thanks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Finally booted up Yakuza 5 after a year and finished the Saejima hunting side story… goddamn Yakuza kicks rear end

that's the same exact spot I stopped at last year... :staredog:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
yo majima is loving everywhere lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I stopped there this summer lol.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I stopped at the hunting side story for a while because the tutorial made it seem like it was going to be complex and annoying but it was by far my favorite mini game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

holefoods posted:

I stopped at the hunting side story for a while because the tutorial made it seem like it was going to be complex and annoying but it was by far my favorite mini game.

I think that’s why I stopped there too but it’s actually pretty straightforward and kicks rear end. I’m really glad I picked it back up, I needed some Yakuza in my life

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Saejima's whole section starts off very badly and seems like it's going to be a boring repeat of his Y4 section and then it turns out it's a prank and it's one of the best parts of the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Saejima's whole section starts off very badly and seems like it's going to be a boring repeat of his Y4 section and then it turns out it's a prank and it's one of the best parts of the game

yup. man 5 kicks rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I left off right at the end of the kiryu's chapter bc I knew when I'd be in the mood again I'd basically get a fresh start...maybe once it gets really cold in November it'll be Yakuza time again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I left off right at the end of the kiryu's chapter bc I knew when I'd be in the mood again I'd basically get a fresh start...maybe once it gets really cold in November it'll be Yakuza time again.

Saejima’s chapter is peak winterfeels

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

snake style in lost judgement kicks rear end

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
thinkin about playin through 0 again

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

heehee posted:

thinkin about playin through 0 again

Don’t think. Do.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I stopped right after I finished the mountain because I was bummed about leaving.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

welcome posted:

I stopped right after I finished the mountain because I was bummed about leaving.

chapter 3 is insanely good, hop back in gamer

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

chapter 3 is insanely good, hop back in gamer

I did! But I still miss the mountain.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Stayed up on that mountain until every contract mission and Tendo training I could do was done. Wintry village settings ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/thetojodojo/status/1576597986737786880?s=46&t=tFrlZsxGYNrNt7RWxwJEbQ

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008