Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

well, gently caress it, I finally got the translation patch sorted out and I'm starting it. ty imps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Cubone posted:

if it's any consolation, the fan patch is a breathtaking and exquisite labor of unfathomable love

matos an incredibly talented translator and he had a ton of help from the community. at this point even if mother 3 got officially localized i couldnt see it being better than what we got.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Martman posted:

well, gently caress it, I finally got the translation patch sorted out and I'm starting it. ty imps

enjoy :cheerdoge:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Cubone posted:

if it's any consolation, the fan patch is a breathtaking and exquisite labor of unfathomable love

this

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cubone posted:

It's great

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I just replayed it like a month ago and did everything and talked to every side character as often as I could. It’s good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the fan patch is probably th best fan translation ever, it's great

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

mother 3 is special.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

the fan patch is probably th best fan translation ever, it's great

:hai:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

remembering the arrested development earthbound thread again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

*mild, racially sensitive chuckle*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

*mild, racially sensitive chuckle*

I’ve beaten this game over ten times including 100% map at least three and I have no memory of this lol:

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
*trying to impress a girl with harry potter quotes in her profile* yeah i guess i'd say my favorite characters are Hermione and Ronginus

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

WarpDogs posted:

*trying to impress a girl with harry potter quotes in her profile* yeah i guess i'd say my favorite characters are Hermione and Ronginus

uh huh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does anyone know wtf he's even talking about lol.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Martman posted:

great choice, enjoy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Does anyone know wtf he's even talking about lol.

The Harry Potter character, Ronginus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WarpDogs posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

No man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe in you becoming non-cringe through penance, bro. Keep your Imp hand strong.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*trying to impress Imp Zone* uhhh, you know how bitches be lovin Harry Potter?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Ron G. Inus, the man who loves dogs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heath posted:

Ron G. Inus, the man who loves dogs

You’re pushing it but since you’re taking some poo poo, uh, kinda, I’ll let it slide.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Plebian Parasite posted:

*trying to impress Imp Zone* uhhh, you know how bitches be lovin Harry Potter?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

(Maria Muldaur voice) Lurker night at the oaaaaaasiiiis. Show me that JRPG teeeext.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

were we loving linked in PYF again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just want to say that I’m a very lurker-friendly, perhaps the most lurker friendliest IK this forum will ever have. Good luck out there guys. 🤙

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Wormskull posted:

(Maria Muldaur voice) Lurker night at the oaaaaaasiiiis. Show me that JRPG teeeext.

I keep playing stuff on things that are hard to take screenshots on like PS3 and 3DS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

I keep playing stuff on things that are hard to take screenshots on like PS3 and 3DS.

Listen, no one loves lurkers more than me, and even if they do there is no chance in hell that they love lurker-on-lurker violence more than me. That’s what’s up.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Wormskull posted:

Listen, no one loves lurkers more than me, and even if they do there is no chance in hell that they love lurker-on-lurker violence more than me. That’s what’s up.

I’m gonna regret this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What are you trying to do to me.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Keep going

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This one is wormskulls but my trigger finger is itchy.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I already scraped the bottom of the barrel with that last one, I just like to keep this thread going once and a while because I like it, these games are so long though. I got lucky having the Trails in the Sky one saved from a few months back.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheMightyBoops posted:

I already scraped the bottom of the barrel with that last one, I just like to keep this thread going once and a while because I like it, these games are so long though. I got lucky having the Trails in the Sky one saved from a few months back.

Just stop posting poo poo you think will get you shot, wtf. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002