Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1578854139706363906

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/RexKwondoe/status/1578864207197392896

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Nichael posted:

Did anyone watch The Greatest Beer Run Ever? It seems like a movie designed to destroy my brain.

They made a beer commercial into a feature film

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D4WAUmyKDq0

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

They made a beer commercial into a feature film

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D4WAUmyKDq0

jesus

quote:

I hope Pabst gave this guy beer for life. This video should be more popular. Not for the war or the beer but because of what some people will do for friends.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
this one honestly kind of throws me since youd expect willy loman to be interpreted as a metaphor for white male entitlement in the modern day not super sure what its supposed to mean if hes black and therefore implicitly more sympathetic from an economic perspective

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I will never watch it

e: the beer run movie. didn’t see another page. lol. oops

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i watched the sicario movies and it bothered me how much the second one seemed to completely forget everything that made the first one compelling

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

vyelkin posted:

i watched the sicario movies and it bothered me how much the second one seemed to completely forget everything that made the first one compelling

I never watched the second because the trailer telegraphed that vibe

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

watching National Lampoon's Golf Punks (1998) staring Tom Arnold and holy poo poo this thing is not a movie

when my wife was a teenager she remembers this unnamed store she'd go to sold where all they sold were blank VHS and bulk tube socks, and this movie feels like the same level of "obvious front for criminal activity"

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
smdh at how national lampoon has allowed the power of their brand name to be sullied over the years

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Watching Dahmer. Guy reminds me a lot of Joe Pera.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Mantis42 posted:

Watching Dahmer. Guy reminds me a lot of Joe Pera.

a bathroom book for people not pooping or peeing but using the bathroom to drain the blood of their victims

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1578957396604424193?t=66e2RzSZtIHpSmnXdI_FPA&s=19 😬

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

vyelkin posted:

jarhead 2 lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
rewatched Coraline. one of the better october movies out there. surprising good for a gaiman adaption. i need to go start sandman

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

A team of scientists are working to determine whether this punching up or down.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

He tweeted "Who do you think created cancel culture?" after this. Lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

his new edgy bit is going to be good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
The ideal result is either a moorish, black israelite, or nation of islam kanye.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Death con 3?

Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

his new edgy bit is going to be good

Well, up until he wins in 24

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The ideal result is either a moorish, black israelite, or nation of islam kanye.

if we should be so lucky,

he's going to end up a Moonie or a Scientologist

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

he should go on tour in japan

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Xaris posted:

rewatched Coraline. one of the better october movies out there. surprising good for a gaiman adaption. i need to go start sandman

its great though it would probably have terrified me as a child

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Watch ParaNorman next

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
watched that A24 bodies bodies bodies movie that we lolld about the trailer 6 months ago. it was okay but i figured that was going to be the whodunnit. lotta dumb zoomer 'umm gaslighting is extremely online / ur being extremely toxic ableist' jokes that felt like they were all written by a 40 year

i guess the overall theme of the movie is about the toxicity of contemporary social media culture witch hunts?

Xaris has issued a correction as of 11:40 on Oct 9, 2022

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

yeah very Jarhead 2 lol, except i had higher hopes because it was the same actors and writer and also i never saw jarhead 2

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Xaris posted:

watched that A24 bodies bodies bodies movie that we lolld about the trailer 6 months ago. it was okay but i figured that was going to be the whodunnit. lotta dumb zoomer 'umm gaslighting is extremely online / ur being extremely toxic ableist' jokes that felt like they were all written by a 40 year

i guess the overall theme of the movie is about the toxicity of contemporary social media culture witch hunts?

This is all true, but any film that can have the line "upper middle class" land with the cadence of a white person using the n-word kinda owns at least a very little.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
What's the best movie that takes place.aeoind Halloween in the narrative

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mastershakeman posted:

Ernest Scared Stupid

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Ernest Scared Stupid

I saw this in kindergarten and that wood troll scared the hell outta me. Haven't seen it since.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/GrahamStarr/status/1578935093829455873

lol

not the endorsement Blue Origin expected

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

Halloween

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
kanye's twitter antics reminded me that i never liked his music which always had this pretentious quality to it

gimme 50 cent expressing solidarity with his clique as a mushroom cloud goes off in the background like a maoist propaganda poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqSW7a5WWjw

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1578975280966012928

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 14:10 on Oct 9, 2022

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
Kanye west had a really bad song in 2008 called Love Lockdown. Really bad. It was on the radio all the time when I went to school in the morning

God that was a terrible song

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

Trick 'r Treat

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
ooof love and thunder was steaming turd

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

kanye in his 88 mile era

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
actual MGS boss origin story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
untreated mentally ill man continues to produce content for the cheering spectators.