Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I fully expect to see another Jotaro (pt.6)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'd hope that'd be an alternate skin for part 4 Jotaro, he isn't all that much different. But who knows lol

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The snakeskin pants increase his speed and accuracy

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I think Tooru and Rai would be the best part 8 picks. Then we get a part 8 Jojo, villain, and jobro. I'd probably rather have Yasuho than Rai, but she's not particularly combat focused? If they can make her work then 100% have her in there.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
The idea of a "Banana or dog turd?" special attack tickles me immensely.

Also, Jobin could be neat, possibly. Granted, he doesn't have a lot of variation in terms of what he can do with Speed King.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I want see Damo have a money cut attack combo

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Also, Jobin could be neat, possibly. Granted, he doesn't have a lot of variation in terms of what he can do with Speed King.

Speed King would have a bunch of heat traps most likely. Setting down items that hold excessive amounts of heat, burning at close range or far, whole lot of pushing people over by causing heat stroke or whatever he did to knock Yasuho and Norisku out.

Give him a beetle buddy to fight alongside.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

We've been talking a lot about part 8 (which fair given it has 1 character, 2 if they port Joshu) but I'd like some part 7 love too. Hot Pants melting the enemy, Blackmore doing sick aerial combos, Axl ROSE dealing more damage the more disconnects the opponent has.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

zetamind2000 posted:

So now that Risotto's been confirmed as the first of four DLC characters who do y'all think will be the others? I've read elsewhere that C-Moon Pucci will very likely be second one and unless a new wave of DLC is announced the last two slots are it. The only Eyes of Heaven characters left to use are Stroheim, N'doul, Alternate Universe Diego, and Joshu but considering that they've made new characters in the past I think it's unlikely that they back go back to that well

My personal picks are Tooru and end Part 8 Josuke. I think Tooru's likely because he's the only major villain not in the game and for Josuke he enough new moves (exploding bubbles, bubble bullets, and Go Beyond) by the end of Part 8 that he'd easily work as a new character

Hellworld timeline is that we get Diego and Joshu

Thought Pucci already had C-Moon.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
What did Speed King’s hidden abilities turn out to be? Did we find out?

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

MonsterEnvy posted:

Thought Pucci already had C-Moon.

They reworked Pucci to only use Whitesnake with new specials and such. Probably not to spoil the last arc of the Stone Ocean anime (despite the game already spoiling Part 7's endgame).

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'd like to see Yuya Fungami added

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Tiny arm Joshu please

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

PringleCreamEgg posted:

It was probably the heat bomb

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Considering that the game has Weather Report, Foo Fighters, and presumably C-Moon Pucci as new characters, there's a nonzero chance that they'll round out the part 6 cast and add Weather Report Emporio. It's an extreme long shot, but he did have a character model that was used in one scene in Eyes of Heaven

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Oct 10, 2022

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

We've been talking a lot about part 8 (which fair given it has 1 character, 2 if they port Joshu) but I'd like some part 7 love too. Hot Pants melting the enemy, Blackmore doing sick aerial combos, Axl ROSE dealing more damage the more disconnects the opponent has.

As far as part 7 goes, Wekapipo, Lucy Steel, Soundman, Ringo, and Pork Pie Hat Kid would all work pretty well.

It'd also be cool if they went with a few other pre-JJBA characters, specifically BT and Gorgeous Irene.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
How has nobody suggested Mountain loving Tim for ASB?

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Tattoo You could be an interesting character.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

CodfishCartographer posted:

i think it's good that he died

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Tattoo You could be an interesting character.

A bit unfair to make 1 player have to win 11 fights in a row innit

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

CodfishCartographer posted:

How would you do him? I'd be down for that just for his interactions with Speedwagon, though.

Johnny Joestar posted:

i think it's good that he died

Why was everyone so horny for Lucy Steel except the guy who was publicly in a relationship with her?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

There's just no way they could make an 89-year old man a fighting game character

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I know we already have a bajillion Stardust Crusaders characters in ASBR, but I would genuinely love Anubis to be on the roster, whether it be the Chaka version or the Polnareff version.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ringo would be a real interesting (and likely) dlc character

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Ringo would be a real interesting (and likely) dlc character

idk, him being the only character with rollback would be unfair to everyone else :v:

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

PringleCreamEgg posted:

He just hid how much his stand could do with heat, his family thought it wasn't that much heat compared to him doing much more. His family knew he could raise heat by acouple of degrees, not to the extremely high temperatures he showed off that could easily kill people if he triggered his ability on them.

ChaseSP fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Oct 10, 2022

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Why was everyone so horny for Lucy Steel except the guy who was publicly in a relationship with her?

Part 7 is all about people being trying to control Christ for their own ends, and Lucy represents Mary.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

idk, him being the only character with rollback would be unfair to everyone else :v:

hahaha boooo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I guess Kira already has blowing poo poo up covered but I wouldn't mind Oyecomova because I love his insanely terrifying/stupid Stand

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Being able to set explosives on flowing water was a pretty cool trick. I'm surprised I didn't remember that battle at all when I re-read SBR.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Imagine being the Boomboom family and finding out you didn’t get the bomb stand

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

They should have the dude whose power was just letting bugs live inside him

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I still wonder why his name was Mrs. Robinson. Was Mrs. his first name? :psyduck:

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Please, Mrs. Robinson is my fathers name. Call me Mr. Mrs. Robinson Jr, Esq.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Being able to set explosives on flowing water was a pretty cool trick. I'm surprised I didn't remember that battle at all when I re-read SBR.

the smoke and the bee swarm were also completely bonkers

the guy himself is pretty forgettable(I had to look up what his name was before posting that, for the record) but what a cool stand

e:

bobjr posted:

Imagine being the Boomboom family and finding out you didn’t get the bomb stand

when looking it up i was like "oh of course it must be a boomboom stand" then it wasn't and i was like ?????

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Oct 11, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

thanks i hate it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Yinlock posted:

thanks i hate it

If you hate it now, just wait until you hear "Ooh, Scary Monsters!" in your head in Lois Griffin's voice

e: I've been possessed by a demon, forgive me

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Oct 13, 2022

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

holy crap lois i'll never reach the truth

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Yinlock posted:

holy crap lois i'll never reach the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU