Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So how many old westerns feature cowboys riding into the sunset? :thunk: Is there any science to this? Can you actually stay warm like this? The answer is yes! The answer is quantum! Alright so check it, once the yoke (the second atom past the corona) breaks earths relative horizon from the cowboys vantage, can the horse run fast enough to get real physical heat units closer to the sun? Well yeah, the sun is at its lowest interval of relative angular momentum/lateral travel on the local relative plane. The horse has to maintain a velocity of 28.3 mph to gain one quantum unit of heat every second. By the time the sun has set it’s the equivalent of a hot coal, he can continue into the warmth even after the last spec of light has passed the horizon, breaking camp in the dusky red twilight. Warm ground for the horses all night. :clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

But what if I need to travel east?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the sun landing is a hoax op. if nasa hasn't done it (they lied about it) then a cowboy has definitely not done it. i hope this helps. please don't forget that nasa lies.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Put on a sweater and some mittens? :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

flubber nuts posted:

the sun landing is a hoax op. if nasa hasn't done it (they lied about it) then a cowboy has definitely not done it. i hope this helps. please don't forget that nasa lies.

They don’t want you to know about the sunjuice suckling flamingos with human lips on the pulverized sapphire beach in the middle of the sun. :tinfoil:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you know when a cowboy in a movie like, jumps off the balcony of an old saloon and lands right on his horse? would that be possible irl or would you explode your balls and break the horses back?

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Sounds like some real nerd poo poo.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

you know when a cowboy in a movie like, jumps off the balcony of an old saloon and lands right on his horse? would that be possible irl or would you explode your balls and break the horses back?

You could do it, It would probably gently caress up your spine and the horse's. And wouldn't be too good for you balls, taint, or butthole either.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
u might as well be twerking on the sun

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

I've done it many times. Having your balls crushed against a trusty steed is half the fun!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

sounds like it could be worth it if it would impress a nearby hot dame or something. i'll let the horse know.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op is a horse girl. confirmed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there was a movie called horse girl and it was stupid

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I love ketamine.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

the real trick is getting the horse up to 83 miles an hour so you can go back in time.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

A horse makes 15 horsepower.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ManBoyChef posted:

the real trick is getting the horse up to 83 miles an hour so you can go back in time.

it's 88 to go back in time dude

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

no thats not right

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Cowboys are basically America's samurai, which is why they can do all kinds of crazy poo poo.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Wouldn't the 28mph wind chill negate any heat u felt

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

that's how they built the first pardner-cle collider

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Kinda wanna fire up rdr2 now

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

you could just hop into a conveniently placed cannon and get shot to your destination of choice (people were a lot tougher in those days)

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I would like to be a mustachioed third tier sidekick please

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

How many other cowboys can say they have poo poo off the side of a horse in motion?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Now this is pod racing

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

satanic splash-back posted:

How many other cowboys can say they have poo poo off the side of a horse in motion?

We always advise not to do this, as tempting as it is

It's unfortunately more common than you think.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
If you travel at some 1000 km/h you can keep up with the sunset. A beefy horse could do it easily I reckon.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

This would be the easiest way to get to 1000 mph with horses

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you own multiple horses you can just hop between them at full speed so they don't tire out. 3 or 4 horses should do.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you own multiple horses you can just hop between them at full speed so they don't tire out. 3 or 4 horses should do.

this is known as clop rotation

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I thought the old cowboy trick was pulling down a dudes pants and having a calf “milk” him with its sandpapery tongue.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So how many old westerns feature cowboys riding into the sunset? :thunk: Is there any science to this? Can you actually stay warm like this? The answer is yes! The answer is quantum! Alright so check it, once the yoke (the second atom past the corona) breaks earths relative horizon from the cowboys vantage, can the horse run fast enough to get real physical heat units closer to the sun? Well yeah, the sun is at its lowest interval of relative angular momentum/lateral travel on the local relative plane. The horse has to maintain a velocity of 28.3 mph to gain one quantum unit of heat every second. By the time the sun has set it’s the equivalent of a hot coal, he can continue into the warmth even after the last spec of light has passed the horizon, breaking camp in the dusky red twilight. Warm ground for the horses all night. :clint:

That's a lot of words about horses for a thread allegedly about cowboys. Sounds more like an old horseboy trick.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

horseperson pls

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

new old horseperson trick

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

it's 88 to go back in time dude

you need five less because horses also count for 5 more, it's a little something called horse power.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you push a cow over, it can't get up! Yeehaw jus like a defenseless turtle

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Huge Horse Clitoris

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
Two buff cowboy kissing