Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

barnold posted:

lol at all the posts

lol at the classic 2000s sig btw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

That Little Demon posted:

And now these queers are excited about
Konami deciding to port the next PS2 Metal Gear Solid game to the
XFlop. First the brain-dead XFlop goons squirt their poo poo all over the
game because they are too simple-minded to understand the complex
story being unveiled in the cutscenes, now they will ooohhhh and
aaawwww and flock to it like it was their mama's loose vagina lips
calling them. Typical mindless XFlop zombies. Never witnessed a more
worthless, disgusting, vile, repulsive group of dumbshits and faggots.
XFlop --> in the Fourth Place, where it will stay until it dies.

Holy gently caress

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

lmfao gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

:staredog:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ad idea:
Once upon a time, Goldilocks entered the home of the three bears while
the bears were taking a walk in the woods. Goldilocks comes upon a Game
Boy.
"This game's too small."
Goldilocks then comes upon a Game Gear.
"This game's too dull."
Then Goldilocks comes upon a Lynx.
We now see the three bears returning from their walk. Papa Bear picks
up his Game Boy.
"Somebody's been playing with my Game Boy."
Mama Bear picks up her Game Gear.
"Somebody's been playing with my Game Gear."
Finally, we see Baby Bear looking at Goldilocks, who is frantically
blasting away in Xenophobe. She has the volume turned WAY up. Before
Baby Bear can speak, Goldilock says, "Don't just stand there, you idiots!
Grab a Lynx and we'll comlynx!!!"
x-x-x-x-x-x LYNX: It's juuuuuuuuuuust right! x-x-x-x-x-x

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

That Little Demon posted:

[...]

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

dear god

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

nolan bushnell you rat gently caress!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Dhalsim's profile photo
Dhalsim
Mar 30, 1993, 7:26:19 PM

The store was mistaken: Montgomery Wards last year told me the Lynx was
discontinued, and you know rhtey were wrong. Just buy as many software
as you can at that ccheap price

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That Little Demon posted:

feeling a little sick to my stomach finding this

I should have bought one. I’m sorry

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
alt.games.lynx magic is powerful...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Just Played Metroid Demo
Subscribe
dudester's profile photo
dudester
Nov 9, 2002, 3:44:47 PM
Hahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Is this the poo poo you fags been waiting for?

Hahahahahahahahah !!!!!!

IT'S PURE DOGSHIT !!!!!!!!!!

The controls suck fuckiing rear end. The game is loving garbage.

I was thinking about getting a GameCube but now....after this loving
joke of a game....forget about it.

Back to Xbox Live. The Greatest Online System for the Greatest Console
of All Time.

See you gayboys later.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This is a sad day for heterosexual gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
stinky...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
this is a good one I found

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.video.advocacy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

copy
Jul 26, 2007

stinkehhhhh

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

this was the first forum i ever posted on. ronda rousey moderated the pokemon section.

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

thank god for the wayback machine

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Boofy posted:

thank god for the wayback machine

I just read something that crack my mind !!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmao kickass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BigMista.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Andrew Fenic's profile photo
Andrew Fenic
Apr 18, 1994, 3:45:42 PM
For those living in a small closet (ie vgamer@aol), DOOM has now risen
to the #1 PC game of all time in virtually all polls.
It crushed the opposition in the latest CGW reader poll to emerge in the
#1 spot. An amazing accomplishment! Can't wait to see this puppy
flying along on the Jaguar with 24 bit color. Could someone please
give ID a healthy push so we can see this in its full glory soon??

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
David Brown's profile photo
David Brown
Apr 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM
Extract from UK CVG (Computer and Video Games) Magazine.
"It has reached our ears that Nintentdo have been forced to scrap
the Ultra 64 because of its high manufacturing costs. Nintendo
who originally claimed a $159 price point have apparently been
told by development partners Silicon Graphics that the minimum
costs fot the basic hardware would be $349, Add to that other
components such as Joypads, CD drive, packaging and distribution
and we estimate a UK retail price would have to be set at around
750 pounds ($1000+)

If this is true, Nintendo woun't be able to survive in the home
market just with the Virtual boy, so the likelihood is it would
plough money into online systems and set-top boxes.
"

--
David Brown |
| I am responsible for what I say...
Managing Director |
DBCC Limited | not what you hear.
Northants. UK |

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
199 3DO? if true then goodbye other systems
1 view
Subscribe
Unknown's profile photo
Unknown
Mar 13, 1995, 4:55:14 PM
Well with the recently released upcoming list for 3DO, and the
completion of Doom enhanced, Gex, Wing 3, Space Hulk, Immercenary,
Syndicate, Cyberclash, Slam N Jam, and other titles currently being
developed with m2 kits(which were released to 3rd parties as early as
last year without our knowledge!). I think if all this is true, and all
of it has been confirmed from mags DHGF, to EGM, then the addition of a
price cut on the 3DO to 199 will destroy the Jag, and the 32x as
competition, and catapault it's sales with those who were looking for the
Saturn as competition for the 3DO. Because as we all know it is still
disputed wether the Saturn is more powerful than the 3DO, as games like
VF, AND ClockWork Knight can be done on the 3DO. And Daytona has yet to
impress me with the recently shown pics in DHGF march issue. I think that
the Jag is done. I think the 32 X will be successful to a point. But for
true 32 b gaming, along with a 64 bit upgrade the 3DO is the way to go.
Of course I do not expect it to eclipse the U64, eventhough the specs on
the m2 r more powerful than the recently released specs on the u64(not by
that much). It's going to be interesting to see if Trip canfollow through
on his promises, but if he can...then I think 3DO users can smile. Also
in a previous posting Marty Chinn wrote that capcom had not signed on.
Capcom recently stated in a press release that they would show their
projects for the 3DO at E3, so I don't know what he means when he says
that they haven't come aboard...*shrug* happy gaming :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
>Date: Sat, 6 May 1995 17:46:21 -0400
>From: Unknown <blak...@max.tiac.net>
>To: kilg...@rintintin.Colorado.EDU
>Newsgroups: rec.games.video.atari
>Subject: Re: [BOYCOTT]: The Late Show w/Letterman
>
> Yo. Keep up your attacks on my race, and I will hunt you down and
>blast you fool.
>I'm not joking. I'm tired of you showing contempt for any kind of pride
>I have in my race. Kepp it up and I'll gently caress ou up so bad you won't be
>able to type your name let alone program for the Jaguar. Try me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Michael Pube

This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4