Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

No I don’t think so because of YouTube doing everything they can to keep people locked into their poo poo and/or paying for YouTube premium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I literally paused and mouthed,"What the hell?" when Bryan explained he cleaned up Dave's office.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I literally paused and mouthed,"What the hell?" when Bryan explained he cleaned up Dave's office.

This is BULLSHIT.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Pylons posted:

"I think it was... gotta find the right page... oh it's right here... here we go... ok... so what the said was... This is stupid."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dave made them leave a Mexican restaurant because he doesn't like Mexican food. He then took Bryan to a Mexican restaurant instead.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
curious how the money split works, since video was until now almost exclusively bryan content and its a separate sub from f4w

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Bryan spending 10 mins of explaining his video grift and how everyone should pay 9.99 right now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wazzu posted:

The cleaning allegedly occurred.

Bryan specifically calling out that they were able to vacuum made me realize - Dave's constant coughing fits very well could've been dust-related.

Also, I wonder if the cleaning was like a hoarder situation where they had to negotiate everything.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

End of an era RIP to a legendary fire hazard

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Also, I wonder if the cleaning was like a hoarder situation where they had to negotiate everything.

Bryan putting Big Dave out with his BJJ skills while everyone else fills a dumpster out in front of the house

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Bryan putting Big Dave out with his BJJ skills while everyone else fills a dumpster out in front of the house

he just asked him to run down the last UFC show and they were able to clean up around him without him ever noticing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

he just asked him to run down the last UFC show and they were able to clean up around him without him ever noticing

Like putting peanut butter on the side of the tub so you can give your dog a bath :hmmyes:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Are there pictures of the office, or do we have to wait until video WOR?

e:

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Oct 24, 2022

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

drat Bryan was the real Cleaner all along. Book him against Okada.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Croc posted:

Bryan spending 10 mins of explaining his video grift and how everyone should pay 9.99 right now

The "grift" of selling a frequently requested premium service to your existing customers

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Finally we will finally have video of Dave looking through his notes. Never thought this day would come.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I will never pay for video as well as my regular observer sub because the best parts get clipped and put on twitter anyway

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Had a roommate in college who ate whatever cereal for breakfast, and for lunch and dinner, it was always chicken philly dipped in ranch and Cholula. Every day. His folks apparently had to make him this for Thanksgiving too.

Anyway, eating with that guy was probably like eating with Dave

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

projecthalaxy posted:

The "grift" of selling a frequently requested premium service to your existing customers

Bryan is a professional wrestler

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

deadlock is out and its time for jr to join the kiss my (vince McMahon) rear end club. i watched this raw last night and the whole show is hosed but the wrestling was not bad.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Go RV! posted:

e:

I choose to believe that table was also cleared but in the time it took them to look away from the screen to push the record button, those papers just appeared there.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Suplex Liberace posted:

deadlock is out and its time for jr to join the kiss my (vince McMahon) rear end club. i watched this raw last night and the whole show is hosed but the wrestling was not bad.

I love the retro reviews where I only have vague memories of 1 segment because there's always 15 other insane bits like D'Lo and Blacula or whatever.

Like TNA #1 has a bunch of weird stuff but I saw it all coming. Sting beating Muta, Vampiro and ICP 4v1 in 3 minutes hits me like a brick to the back of the head.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
I do wonder was this setup partially driven by Dave’s previous potato recording method not being conducive to him doing modern media.

You’d think he would have been on more TV about the Vince thing.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

His botched CNN appearance resulted in an intervention. I’m glad he got some help.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Yeah not surprised the the Deadlocked boys hate the new Halloween movie lol

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Go RV! posted:

e:

Dave's carpet could use a good shampooing, but the fact I can tell that is a good first step.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Didn't the last time they went live on the site end badly because poo poo was talked about that would have been edited out otherwise?

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

can't believe there was actually a floor under all of that. felt like dave's office just suddenly formed atop some old observer issues

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

can't believe there was actually a floor under all of that. felt like dave's office just suddenly formed atop some old observer issues

Load-bearing Observers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Load-bearing Observers

That was only the one time after he reviewed a Flair/Steamboat match.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hell yeah now we can watch the smoke alarm low battery light blink in real time

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

:stare:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

ha

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It took me a bit to realize this is a joke about da meltz blasting rope to armdrag spots

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I laughed my rear end off at this, then pictured them cleaning the office, finding a stack of crusty Observers with the headline "Chi-Town Rumble 1989". And laughed even more.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Lol at Deadlock. "It's the Mandela effect again! Four of us sitting around, nobody sets an alarm, not even Mandela sets an alarm! Hate that Mandela effect!"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao at james comparing the end of halloween ends to spiderman 2

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
goon project to commission vtuber rigs for everyone in WON/F4W except semp

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm not a big Halloween fan but it was fun listening to them scream. Some guy goes to the sewers, double legs Michael Myers, then steals his mask after 3 minutes of grappling (?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
What the hell is up with that mannequin?
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1584394253341319171