Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
I read what’s there yesterday and it’s incredible. The art style is not suited for what’s really a comedy manga, and it uses that dissonance really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Darth TNT posted:

Marriage toxin.

I thought this was a Minsc and Boo reference since I first took the blushing as face tattoo for some reason

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Squidster posted:

I was just racing here to come post that exact panel. Marriage Toxin rules

You can post nearly this entire mangachapter. It’s amazing.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Ottoman

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

(A Galaxy Next Door)

RuBisCO fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Nov 4, 2022

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

That person is very right, blushing and nervous laughter is very powerful.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This literally just came out in English like a week ago so maybe it's a spoiler but gently caress you. Changes of Heart vol 7 features the best proposal scene I've ever read lmfao.

Mod edit: NSFW

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

witch hat atelier

I love when artists break the panel 4th wall this is a blood leech that drank magic ink and is rampaging so much it has gone beyond the bounds of the comic paneling

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jerkface posted:

witch hat atelier

I love when artists break the panel 4th wall this is a blood leech that drank magic ink and is rampaging so much it has gone beyond the bounds of the comic paneling

Reminds me of the slime mold that makes efficient paths which turn into real train systems.

Ousama Ranking

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
It took, like, 3 or 4 different pages of Skip & Loafer posted in this thread for me to give it a go, and I regret not reading it sooner. If you like comfy slice of life stuff, please read it. It's good and cute.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really good.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Skip and Loafer is also available to buy in English!

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/skip-and-loafer-vol-1-misaki-takamatsu/1138916921?ean=9781648275883

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh, sweet, it'll be up to vol 6 by the 22nd

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Some Fist of the North Star vol 1, preeeeeetty cool.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

x

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kinnikuman Nisei

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

shoutout to world's end touring throwing a bone to a racing nerd like me

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
I read through Again!!, which was pretty fun. Probably could have snagged several more panels, but I was too engaged in reading. The cast are all pretty lovable idiots.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this one's long so bear with me but ftw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also lmabo at the first 2 pages of the next chapter, even more sent into space stuff

so skip and loafer might have the record now for this particular trope, as read by me anyway

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Woulda been nice to spoiler that one. Just started reading it based on thread rec and those pics are in chapters beyond the official release.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
you expect larry to be considerate of others?

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sorry you got spoiled, but there isn't a coherent spoiler policy in effect for this thread and the norm seems to operate off of scanlation schedule not official TL. Those panels were scanlated 5 months ago.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That Works posted:

Woulda been nice to spoiler that one. Just started reading it based on thread rec and those pics are in chapters beyond the official release.

Sorry dude. I didn't even know there was an official English, and like they said the scanlation is pretty old.

Also I'm used to nobody else caring about the poo poo I read, lol. Otoh, they set up that in the first chapter, so.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Larry Parrish posted:

Sorry dude. I didn't even know there was an official English, and like they said the scanlation is pretty old.

Also I'm used to nobody else caring about the poo poo I read, lol. Otoh, they set up that in the first chapter, so.

Yeah its not a huge deal and it was obviously going that way. I just hit the end of the official release (and was about to start reading unofficial scanlations) but at the end of Vol 5 where that ended it was very much in an ambiguous "will they or won't they" situation.

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
DANDADAN

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Nov 21, 2022

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Is this how face blindness works?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://youtu.be/ExVtrghW5Y4