Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

[14]And he posted "Woozy, Woozy, why hast thou forsaken me!?" and was sent unto probation for three days, and on the third day he returned and his posting was much improved.

[15]And when he returned he brought back many who had strayed unto the gym, and there was much rejoicing throughout the land, until many of those gym returners proved to be jagoffs and were sent back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hi fyad just back from the tomb, what did I miss?

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

feeling listless due to rapid av changes

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

They just killed Jesus

Edit: he resurrected again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

feeling listless due to rapid av changes

its a good av though

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

They just killed Jesus

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

They just killed Jesus

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

They just killed Jesus

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

- Christ trying to "roll with the punches"

I got the tude now posted:

Jesus: the original fyad friend

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol the pharisees are super funny. I like to read their posts but I don't really post with them :) :) :).

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Free You (from sin) And Die

JC used to be chill when he was posting (I think his trolling of the money changers was a little too aggro but still lol) shame he’s a psycho now, mods ?

Sub-Actuality posted:

I'm permabanned usury moneychanger58

Plebian Parasite posted:

They just killed Jesus

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Just got the rsf suggestion thread closed lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Herod had this to say about the King of the Jews conspiracy:

miracles or gtfo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smash Mouth eat of my body and drink of my blood

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Genuine Salvation Megathread

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Just got the rsf suggestion thread closed lol

I'm really hoping they do the religion one

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Joan posted:

I'm really hoping they do the religion one

I genuinely think it would be funny. Flame wars, jokes, pics, there’s potential

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I genuinely think it would be funny. Flame wars, jokes, pics, there’s potential

kabbalah megathread

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JESUS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN AMEN SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME MONEYLENDER BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP THE SIGN OF THE CROSS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED JERUSALEM’S MOST DANGEROUS CRUCIFIXION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY BIBLE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN BIBLE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE HEATHENS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I PRAY

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE LAST TEMPTATION OF CHRIST AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JESUS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN AMEN SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME MONEYLENDER BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP THE SIGN OF THE CROSS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED JERUSALEM’S MOST DANGEROUS CRUCIFIXION. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY BIBLE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN BIBLE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE HEATHENS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I PRAY

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just remembered that one time I made a post that was something like “In imp zone we love two things: numbers and our lord and savior Jesus Christ and someone made it the forum subtitle for a while

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
iz is hosed once we actually share what denominations we are lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Following pablo around and quoting every post calling him a retard+child molester for believing in transubstantiation

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Following pablo around and quoting every post calling him a retard+child molester for believing in transubstantiation

Lol but I was baptized Catholic.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Zoroastrians are on loving notice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Zoroastrians are on loving notice

Yahweh does what Ahura Mazdon’t

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol but I was baptized Catholic.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007