Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

had another nightmare last night, this time WoW related. I was playing the game and a prompt popped up that said LIVE HERE? and a price of 25.00$ popped up. I clicked it b ecause I thought I was buying a house in WoW and instantly my consciousness switched to my character and when I did everyone in Dalaran (the mage town) started casting spells on me and I realized that being turned into a block of ice and then set ablaze with magic over and over again was the most unimaginable pain you could ever experience and some rear end in a top hat priest kept healing me to keep me alive over and over again and I just knew in my mind that this was going to go on for awhile as I was screaming as loud as possible. Later they told me this was a hazing ritual to explain why living in a videogame was a stupid idea and how I was a loving idiot and we prepared to hurt the next guy who paid to live in the game

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dreamed that I Got The Tude now sent me a long, rambling DM about how much he hates the moderator Smythe, it was hard to make sense of but after an entire paragraph of him repeatedly saying "I want to live in LILLIPUT and BE TALL" over and over with varying capitalisation, he explained that last time he was in Smythe's shop they served subpar food which made his tummy sore, and I realised that he was getting Smythe mixed up with the international toy shop Smyth's and I was reading the ravings of a man with serious food poisoning

Leadthumb posted:

I had a dream where Mads Mickelson was talking to me like I was in the bb pod and asking me things but I couldn't understand him or answer and he just shrugged and started cutting into my head with a little circular saw. In my dream logic I was like okay well at least this will wake me up but it didn't and he just kept cutting and I could feel the vibration in my teeth and eyes and everything just thinking "why can't i wake up? please i wanna wake up". I blame the sonic frontiers thread.

lmfao but deeply worried about how the imp dreamspace is doin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I Have No Mount And I Must Scream

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

had another nightmare last night, this time WoW related. I was playing the game and a prompt popped up that said LIVE HERE? and a price of 25.00$ popped up. I clicked it b ecause I thought I was buying a house in WoW and instantly my consciousness switched to my character and when I did everyone in Dalaran (the mage town) started casting spells on me and I realized that being turned into a block of ice and then set ablaze with magic over and over again was the most unimaginable pain you could ever experience and some rear end in a top hat priest kept healing me to keep me alive over and over again and I just knew in my mind that this was going to go on for awhile as I was screaming as loud as possible. Later they told me this was a hazing ritual to explain why living in a videogame was a stupid idea and how I was a loving idiot and we prepared to hurt the next guy who paid to live in the game

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I Have No Mount And I Must Scream

I'm kinda freaked out about the similar vibe, Iike something in the dreamsphere stalking imps. We need bicyclops now more than ever.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lmfao but also gently caress those guys living in a video game would kick rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's really not a good sign when I've had the least disturbing dream of any given group

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's really not a good sign when I've had the least disturbing dream of any given group

Me acting like a psycho retard who holds weird grudges? What a crazy dream!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Me acting like a psycho retard who holds weird grudges? What a crazy dream!!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

I'm kinda freaked out about the similar vibe, Iike something in the dreamsphere stalking imps. We need bicyclops now more than ever.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao but deeply worried about how the imp dreamspace is doin

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops is gonna come back to us lookin like this

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Long ago, the Imp Dreamspheres lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Shiddy Nation attacked. Only Bicyclops, master of all dreams, could stop them. But when the Imp Zone needed him most, he vanished.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops is gonna come back to us lookin like this

symbolic posted:

Long ago, the Imp Dreamspheres lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Shiddy Nation attacked. Only Bicyclops, master of all dreams, could stop them. But when the Imp Zone needed him most, he vanished.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I just had a cold-medicine dream that someone in the imp zone mistyped "imo" as "impo", which got emptyquoted dozens of times and became part of the imp vocabulary. At some point somebody decided that impo wasn't just a word, but also the name of the imp zone's new mascot, and there was a hundred-page thread discussing what Impo would look like. We eventually settled on something that I found completely hilarious, and I was getting really excited about making an otacon-style animated sprite of Impo when I jolted myself awake. I started looking for the thread on my phone for a minute before I realized it had been a dream, but by that time I had completely forgotten what Impo looked like. we will never know

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

I just had a cold-medicine dream that someone in the imp zone mistyped "imo" as "impo", which got emptyquoted dozens of times and became part of the imp vocabulary. At some point somebody decided that impo wasn't just a word, but also the name of the imp zone's new mascot, and there was a hundred-page thread discussing what Impo would look like. We eventually settled on something that I found completely hilarious, and I was getting really excited about making an otacon-style animated sprite of Impo when I jolted myself awake. I started looking for the thread on my phone for a minute before I realized it had been a dream, but by that time I had completely forgotten what Impo looked like. we will never know

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

I believe in impo.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

I've seen Impo as well

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Impo ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 59 days!
tried sketching impo from my dream

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Spoderman posted:

dreamt that my dad was a professional youtuber who had some big right-wing audience. he saw me playing some video game and freaked out because the game was so soy that his professional reputation would be tattered and his audience would vanish if it came out that i was playing games like this. he decided that the only way to head this off was to make a youtube video skit lampooning the whole situation to muddy the waters and create plausible deniability that his son wasn’t actually soy but that people were just confusing his video for real life.

in this skit, he walks in on me playing a game and rips the cartridge out of the slot. it zooms in on the label which is the harvest moon label edited to read “soy moon” and he makes a home alone face to the camera when he sees that. in the skit, i have to wear a size XXL shirt that’s way too big for me, because if his viewers discern that i wear a size medium t-shirt, it’s lights out because size M is soy. also the shirt’s logo is blurred out just so nobody can infer anything suspect about the choice of brand or logo.

in addition to this, my shoes aren’t just blurred out, they’re covered with opaque rectangles in post-production. in the world of this dream, this last part is actually standard operating procedure for many youtubers because there is a community member called xFootFuckerx who has the preternatural ability to see through any blur filters applied to feet and perfectly discern all information about any foot. certain foot sizes have been determined to be soy and the culture around feet is so toxic that it’s best to leave zero information about them. in spite of the caution, commenters were wildly speculating about what my covered feet were trying to hide as i woke up.

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol