Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

mind the walrus posted:

But not inaccurate

Is it? I don't know those characters, I've never seen that show, but from those screenshots it just looks a man being a dick to some women because they're living life and enjoying things in a way he doesn't approve of.

And in my experience men like that always suck.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
[banging fork and knife on table]
MORE! TAKES! MORE! TAKES! MORE! TAKES!

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Turn that into a youtube video and I'd watch it, I love learning about linguistics.

I would rather die than create content but heres a fairly accurate article if you can stomach reading words like a moron

https://lithub.com/how-exactly-did-we-come-up-with-what-counts-as-normal/

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You're all making really bad posts. If anyone carries on this conversation I'm going to start handing out probes at random

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Is it? I don't know those characters, I've never seen that show, but from those screenshots it just looks a man being a dick to some women because they're living life and enjoying things in a way he doesn't approve of.

And in my experience men like that always suck.

In my experience, they explicitly don't suck, even if I offer to reciprocate.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/Cats_Culture/status/1591808103804125189?s=20&t=jijpsZPYB135TMk-RjaC3Q

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
My washing machine doesn't even have a "normal" setting. Using that term is offensive to the fabrics that would be considered "abnormal" (synthetics, delicates, something called "dark care").

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

some plague rats posted:

You're all making really bad posts. If anyone carries on this conversation I'm going to start handing out probes at random

Sidebar: You should do this but make it actually random so some rando in PHIZ or whatever eats a probe for shitposting here. We need stakes so if it somehow lands on the instigating user it becomes a perma or something.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/myunclesmemes/status/1589764477758558208?s=20&t=1ut7kaImPbUXxKs4jf9uqw

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

some plague rats posted:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

]

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Warbird posted:

Sidebar: You should do this but make it actually random so some rando in PHIZ or whatever eats a probe for shitposting here. We need stakes so if it somehow lands on the instigating user it becomes a perma or something.

As soon as I'm given forum-wide powers this will be job #1

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

that's a bad cat food bowl, they don't like it when their whiskers touch the sides

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

ChubbyChecker posted:

that's a bad cat food bowl, they don't like it when their whiskers touch the sides

Yea well I don't like it when they wake me up at 5:30 for food when I always feed them at the same time each morning, so they can deal with it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What's he covered in

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's he covered in

Battle scars.

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

sassassin posted:

...synthetics...

I prefer the term artificial fabric myself

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's he covered in

I think it's stripes like he's a leopard or something.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Capt.Whorebags posted:

I prefer the term artificial fabric myself

Guess you don't like the cornbread either

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's he covered in

fæces

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Guess you don't like the cornbread either

Except the one you had was male

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ChubbyChecker posted:

whats a good shape then?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

CelticPredator posted:

Except the one you had was male

Don't matter with Arcturians

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I can quote that movie all drat day

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Father Christmas & Co KG implies that Father Christmas at the North Pole operates a limited partnership under German law. Who are the limited partners? His elves? Does Father Christmas also operate a GmbH (limited liability company), which he has appointed as a general partner so as not to be fully liable with his private assets? What is Father Christmas actually liable for and under what circumstances?

(A Kommanditgesellschaft has one partner who has full liability (the Komplementär) and one or more who have limited liability (the Kommandites). You'd normally use a limited liability company to hold the role of the Komplementär, but apparently Father Christmas hasn't done this or the company name would be Weihnachtsmann GmbH & Co KG. This seems wildly unrealistic)

:v:

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Boba Pearl posted:

That show and scene also takes place at a comic book store. You can see the action figures around them. That's literally the place you go to be excited and talk about nerd poo poo.

Having worked in card game shops before, there's always at least one table of older people who talk infinite poo poo about everyone else playing children's games and in fact being children while they play with their cardboard and/or plastic addiction that they swear is the only game for adults in the genre. The game and faces change, but once you hit a particular size they're all but omnipresent.

E: Oh hi new page, if I eat a probe for telling people about one type of weird who is naturally attracted to the card shop ecosystem so be it.

Shit Fuckasaurus has a new favorite as of 09:57 on Nov 14, 2022

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

CelticPredator posted:

I can quote that movie all drat day

Teenage Tree Bucket decided that Five By Five Aviator Shades Lady was the ideal woman.
Well, except for being disemboweled, that bit probably wouldn't be much good at all.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Tree Bucket posted:

Teenage Tree Bucket decided that Five By Five Aviator Shades Lady was the ideal woman.
Well, except for being disemboweled, that bit probably wouldn't be much good at all.

drat, how does it feel to have life figured out by your teenage years?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh wait that is actually an amazing idea. Why does nobody make wizard robe print lab coats?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's he covered in

Big Shibe is a saber-toothed tiger. It is covered in stripes, like a regular tiger.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Goa Tse-tung posted:

whats a good shape then?

wide and shallow

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

ChubbyChecker posted:

wide and shallow

Please don't doxx this entire forum

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/827192779519950898/1041252584859652096/daysfucked.webm

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018