Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
interesting that the bully girl gets a sleeping headshot. i guess she's probably getting justice devil-ed next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:shepface:

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Julias posted:

Denji is the Chainsaw Devil. This is clearly the chainsawman devil :shepface:

Yo this is crazy enough that I’d buy it

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Big Leg posted:

interesting that the bully girl gets a sleeping headshot. i guess she's probably getting justice devil-ed next

She's getting a redemption arc and then killed randomly in a panel out of nowhere.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Whoever killed Yuko is also not likely pochita existing outside of Denji. Last time that happened vs Makima, chainsawmans hands were drawn to look less like human arms.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

https://twitter.com/D_Kumii/status/1592556447480819713

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also I assume Mystery Girl with Scale Earrings was Justice Devil, and when referring to Little Sister she meant Yuko.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

chainsawman devil

Let them cook

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

lol, but also definitely 100% canon

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Eggplant Squire posted:

She's getting a redemption arc and then killed randomly in a panel out of nowhere.

for sure, i just think she'll also get a justice devil contract in between those two things

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Definitely seems like the reason Yoshi is dead-set on Denji not revealing himself.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

CrashScreen posted:

Huh. I wonder what's going on there.

Also, the tiniest of tiny Nayuta cameos!

Tiny enough that we don't even see if she's still tiny. Or if she's asleep.

Awful lot of birds around Fake Chainsaw Man.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's clearly the Birds-with-Chainsaws Devil. Occam's Razor, folks

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

looking forward to the posts in the anime thread when they inevitably leave it on a cliffhanger after makima gets shot in the head

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

hbag posted:

looking forward to the posts in the anime thread when they inevitably leave it on a cliffhanger after makima gets shot in the head

It's gotta be the next episode too, right? That's going to be a lot of fun. Everything gets turned upside down from that point on.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

next episode? i havent seen tonight's but i think its gonna be closer to the end of the season, unless they did some timeskip this episode or something

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

hbag posted:

next episode? i havent seen tonight's but i think its gonna be closer to the end of the season, unless they did some timeskip this episode or something

It should be next week or the week after.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

sube posted:

RIP Yuko

Not dead yet.....nah she's totally getting murked next chapter most likely but technically still alive

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
As if decapitation is a surefire way to kill a devil.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chainsaw man 2 electric boogaloo.

The birds mean something, but it's too early to know what that thing is yet. Those birds are going to end up being relevant though, mark my words.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
birds are cool. see: patlabor 2

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Chainsaw man 2 electric boogaloo.

The birds mean something, but it's too early to know what that thing is yet. Those birds are going to end up being relevant though, mark my words.

In part 1, birds and rats were how Makima spied on everyone.

Makima's reincarnation is a character in part 2, and finally appeared this chapter... technically.

And now a bunch of birds are appearing around someone picking up Denji's spare.

Not saying that's it. Just saying that, well, it's a possibility.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
It's clearly the John Woo Devil and it's making a Chainsawman movie with birds flying everywhere

chrome line
Oct 13, 2022
I hope Yuko keeps dying and getting revived like she's a Dragonball character. Sort of like Kobeni shifted 90 degrees

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

DeadBonesBrook posted:

It's clearly the John Woo Devil and it's making a Chainsawman movie with birds flying everywhere

The scariest of all

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Justice devil is a Chainsawman and and has decided to start serving justice out in Chainsawman's hybrid form.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

if it is "chainsawman devil" built up from all the vox pop chatter about how people and devils are afraid of csm...hell yeah

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Folks were are so close to the best animated scene in anime history. A kiss to remember

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

The kiss was the reason I started reading this manga, and I'm looking forward to seeing it animated in all its wretched glory.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

DeadBonesBrook posted:

A Hardboiled Devil, truly.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The Butt Devil is trending in Korea for some reason.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Given the trend in Shonen manga, perhaps we have finally come across a Copy Devil.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Flair posted:

Given the trend in Shonen manga, perhaps we have finally come across a Copy Devil.

The plagiarism devil.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Devils are going through that nature phenomenon where everything is becoming crabs, but it's chainsaws.

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

https://twitter.com/tanijrou/status/1592620207969013761?s=46&t=4g3Uf5Y63MLjhneHJvX5fA

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

The Butt Devil is trending in Korea for some reason.

I've seen theories that the devil in the opening is the butthole devil. Maybe he's attacking them?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Devils are going through that nature phenomenon where everything is becoming crabs, but it's chainsaws.

Makes sense. If there's something all Devils fear, then mimicking it is a sound survival strategy.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
The Identity Theft Devil

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
It's probably just like the electric hedge trimmer devil and we're being hardware tool racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Super dumb theory time:Similar to Gun Devil situation, Pochita was a major, but not the only, part of Chainsaw Devil and there are other Chainsaw Devil parts contracted to different people and they are all lured in due to Denji public shenanigans being impossible to ignore. In other words, there is a whole bunch of Chainsaw Men (and Chainsaw Women) and they will probably try to kill each other fairly soon.