Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Julias posted:

Trailer for final batch of part 6 episodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3RCnoZlLw

I know this series is old, but they showed a lot more of the end of the C-Moon fight than I personally would have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Ngl as someone who hated the middle part of stone ocean and hasnt read the manga, this looks dope as gently caress and im hyped

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Anime threads gonna be crazy in December

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm not gonna cry when we get there

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Been waiting all year to see Romeo get hosed up

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

No Dignity posted:

I'm not gonna cry when we get there

:haibrow:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

wow that’s a lotta spoilers in that trailer

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah i had to tell my friends watching for the first time to ignore the trailer just in case they came across it

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yeah i had to tell my friends watching for the first time to ignore the trailer just in case they came across it

Someone made a spoiler tagged version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEju6_L_FMc

Vookatos
May 2, 2013

Bisse posted:

Ngl as someone who hated the middle part of stone ocean and hasnt read the manga, this looks dope as gently caress and im hyped

While I liked more of it than you did, if I remember your posts correctly, Part 6's final arcs are loving insane and what elevated it to my favorite part back when I was reading it.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

not a fan of the epilogue but i'm going to mark the hell out at the camera pan to emporio's baller cd pose

pucci's spent the entire part making GBS threads on the joestars in both word and deed for their compassion then gets owned impossibly hard because jolyne's final gambit was to save a child

get hosed idiot

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Nov 19, 2022

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"i'm not owned, i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as a fifth grader bashes my head in with the vengeful spirit of my brother who i accidentally had attacked by the ku klux klan

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I will forgive all if they put all the budget into the Pucci vs. Weather fight and Jolyne's sacrifice.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

"i'm not owned, i'm not owned!!!" i continue to insist as a fifth grader bashes my head in with the vengeful spirit of my brother who i accidentally had attacked by the ku klux klan

Pucci had a hard life.

Really, if he hadn't been so intent on revenge, he could've just left after getting Made in Heaven and won.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 19, 2022

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
My girlfriend's mom called my gf and got upset that I have "Satans" on my facebook. Apparently her mom was snooping on my FB to learn more about me.

She was referring to my profile banner which is Araki's wide group shot of all the Joestars + William and Gyro.

I have not met this woman yet and JoJo has made her decide that I am Satanic.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

RubberLuffy posted:

My girlfriend's mom called my gf and got upset that I have "Satans" on my facebook. Apparently her mom was snooping on my FB to learn more about me.

She was referring to my profile banner which is Araki's wide group shot of all the Joestars + William and Gyro.

I have not met this woman yet and JoJo has made her decide that I am Satanic.

maybe she meant to say "stands" and your social media is under enemy attack

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

RubberLuffy posted:

This?

lol at anyone seeing that and saying "evil! EVIL!"

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Joseph and Jolyne are dressed a bit suggestively I suppose, but "evil" seems like an overreaction.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

FirstAidKite posted:

This?

Yep that's the one.

I should say she's a Romanian Pentecostal. My gf doesn't have the best relationship with her mom and it's stuff like this that exemplifies that.

My gf was like "it's a cartoon mom. Anime. I watch it too sometimes." which didn't make her mom feel any better lol.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

This?

that's even tame by Araki standards, there's only one person who's shirtless and pants are falling off

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

I could sort of understand if it was a bunch of Stands, those can look sorta vaguely Pagan and supernatural and could be generously interpreted as "demonic" if you're especially conservative in a Satanic Panic sort of way.

This is just finding anime androgyny to be the work of the Devil

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Julias posted:

Trailer for final batch of part 6 episodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3RCnoZlLw

Steroid-Moon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Asterite34 posted:

I could sort of understand if it was a bunch of Stands, those can look sorta vaguely Pagan and supernatural and could be generously interpreted as "demonic" if you're especially conservative in a Satanic Panic sort of way.

I'm guessing it's the standard hyper-religious prude projection of "I find this interesting but have been conditoned to think anything remotely enjoyable is pure evil, therefore it must be the work of Lucifer"

e: Also Giorno man hold your own flag don't make the old man do it, look Josuke is holding his just fine

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Yinlock posted:

e: Also Giorno man hold your own flag don't make the old man do it, look Josuke is holding his just fine

Joseph's hands are tied in this matter, Giorno's his uncle so he gets seniority

...the Joestar family tree is weird

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Asterite34 posted:

Some people unironically believe this. That’s because Baphomet has a cock and titties

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

apologize and say you'll change the banner, then change it to that one weird-rear end pose from giorno vs bruno where giorno is just grabbing a big handful of gold experience's crotch

e: any pose those two have together really, "1 second from loving" is their default

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 24, 2022

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Yinlock posted:

e: any pose those two have together really, "1 second from loving" is their default
EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yinlock posted:

apologize and say you'll change the banner, then change it to that one weird-rear end pose from giorno vs bruno where giorno is just grabbing a big handful of gold experience's crotch

No, change it to this

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

get the manga spread of joseph and caesars faces like 1 inch apart

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

actually make it that one steel ball run chapter cover that looks like johnny and gyro are going at it

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
all good options

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

No, change it to this

me and the boys.jpg

what is this from anyway, it looks like bootleg action figure coloring

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Yinlock posted:

me and the boys.jpg

what is this from anyway, it looks like bootleg action figure coloring

JOJO A-GO!GO!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

e: oh my god

golden spirt

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Nov 25, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I've felt pretty strongly that parts 1 and 2 wouldn't really be possible in Araki's new style, but this completely changes my mind about part 2

I still maintain part 1 wouldn't be part 1 without Joost's Big McLargeHuge build

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

is there a reason it's so...sexual i guess? i mean jojo is always like that but this goes beyond it into "everyone is outright loving" territory

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've felt pretty strongly that parts 1 and 2 wouldn't really be possible in Araki's new style, but this completely changes my mind about part 2

I still maintain part 1 wouldn't be part 1 without Joost's Big McLargeHuge build

Part 3 wouldn't really work either, the characters look fine but Dave Platinum is dire

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

Yinlock posted:

Part 3 wouldn't really work either, the characters look fine but Dave Platinum is dire

No, he's from Part One.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

GruntMountain posted:

No, he's from Part One.

you fell for it, fool

e: I know the TCSA has been memed to death but man it's still really funny to me

he seriously thought that was gonna work

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

NO

absolutely NOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Yinlock posted:

is there a reason it's so...sexual i guess? i mean jojo is always like that but this goes beyond it into "everyone is outright loving" territory

It's because the poses are all from this

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/16699-steven-meisel/page/9/#comment-4769517