Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ProperCoochie posted:

babby poo poo for morons.

https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1602789357156536321?s=20&t=vlVFPil4D3QBAz9UHF3WTA

who tf cares about video games IN A CAR? This is pathetic lol

Tesla runs: Steam, over children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Azhais posted:

What else are you going to do while sitting around for 4 hours waiting for a recharge

the car should have to be plugged in for steam to load, but this is a car company that sells vehicles with 1/2" panel gap that flood their trunk when you open it and actively look to murder children for $60k so

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Elder Postsman posted:

What a dumb idiot baby. You can still track the plane because the FAA has rules

Here's elon's jet https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a835af

And space-x's jets https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a2ae0a https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=a64304

gently caress off elon

It's on IG too

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmJ6C5_Lzr8/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

I don't personally care where Elon flies but I follow because that account makes him mad (and apparently makes him afraid too??)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

does it let you play VR games?

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
cyberpunk is the perfect game to show for a feature that will definitely 100% deliver on all promises

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

Tesla runs full steam over children.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

How am I supposed to play video games when one hand is holding a slice of pizza and the other is holding my fat cock? You know, like a normal driver

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Voice controls.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

QuarkJets posted:

How am I supposed to play video games when one hand is holding a slice of pizza and the other is holding my fat cock? You know, like a normal driver

with a neural link of course

Kale
May 14, 2010

Machai posted:

Pfizer's market cap is like 300B+. No loving way he can afford it. Elon stans don't seem to understand that there is a big difference between the net worth of an individual and one of the biggest companies in the world.

Its all about the saying of things they declare will trigger the libs followed by the posting of the meme of the one person with glasses yell crying followed by the proclamation they've been owned and rinse repeat. Reality is but an unwelcome intruder on the process

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

"Car, take me to the nearest Arby's" as it proceeds to roll off a cliff

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If he could Elon probably would buy the rights to insulin to shut it all down, calling it an epic own on diabetics.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

"OK, I will take you to the abyss"

No, Arby's! ARBY'S!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

Yes but on the way down you beat a Dragon in Skyrim

Sounds like a Genius to me :shepface:

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

Hey, in Tesla's defense there was an Arby's at the bottom of that cliff, and you weren't specific enough.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Elon is like one of those self righting inflatable clown punching bags, but being perpetually slapped with a dildo on a piston

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

ProperCoochie posted:

https://twitter.com/Tesla/status/1602789357156536321?s=20&t=vlVFPil4D3QBAz9UHF3WTA

I had a cousin who tricked out his car to do this poo poo like fifteen years ago. Would you believe he crashed it?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

heavy liquid posted:

“In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican,” he tweeted in May.

Later that month, he added, “Given unprovoked attacks by leading Democrats against me & a very cold shoulder to Tesla & SpaceX, I intend to vote Republican in November.”

So this is all about some perceived slight against his companies by Democrats.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BeefThief posted:

It looks like the banning functions aren't working at all on Twitter so feel free to directly harass and troll whichever public figures you want if you still enjoy doing that

I got a 12 hour suspension last Thursday over saying that i wished all border patrollers would crash their quad bikes

Maybe it broke since then, in which case, i wish all border patrol a very merry crashmas

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

ProperCoochie posted:

The first one is exactly the kind of thing certain nerds will go apeshit over. There Tesla clubs that meet from time time, and this is the exact kind of fan service they'll piss themselves in delight over.

I've seen concepts of the cars playing AAA games before (and the ad above is obviously just a video overlayed on the Tesla screen), but, like all things Tesla, I'm actual implementation isn't going to match what's advertised.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Withnail posted:

So this is all about some perceived slight against his companies by Democrats.

it's because he's an apartheid-loving boer nazi

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Democrats were so mean to me so I'm going to pout and declare myself a Republican :qq:"

Noted adult CEO Enol Muks

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Nae posted:

I had a cousin who tricked out his car to do this poo poo like fifteen years ago. Would you believe he crashed it?

Pimp my ride did it to every other car.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"Democrats were so mean to me so I'm going to pout and declare myself a Republican :qq:"

Noted adult CEO Enol Muks

Sinema's role model

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/techwontsaveus/status/1603041270074597377

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

lol that Tim Apple and Elon are in the 1 and 2 seed positions

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao I bet it ends up Thiel or Zuck vs. Musk

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

MrQwerty posted:

lmao I bet it ends up Thiel or Zuck vs. Musk

Probably be SBF or Do because crypto bros mad

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Really, 'all of the above' is a viable answer to that question. The only halfway decent "tech leader" I can think of is Myspace Tom.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Azhais posted:

yeah thats a real possibility

Thiel vs. Musk would be a great Web 1.0 "Which of the Paypal assholes is worse in 2022" finale though, because it is impossible to answer truthfully

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Where's Larry Ellison!?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

lol that Tim Apple and Elon are in the 1 and 2 seed positions

lol that I briefly forgot his name isn't actually Tim Apple and I spent longer than I care to admit looking for him

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Konar posted:

cyberpunk is the perfect game to show for a feature that will definitely 100% deliver on all promises

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Hard to choose which rear end in a top hat is worse with some of them.

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 14, 2022

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

The dark horse candidate is caroline ellison. While she lacks the "star power" of many of the CEOs, her adjusted stats are out of this world. one of the highest FAR (Fraud Above Replacement) in the game. first ballot HOF imo.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Really, 'all of the above' is a viable answer to that question. The only halfway decent "tech leader" I can think of is Myspace Tom.

Some of these are simple "Both are bad but this one is definitely worse" but theres a few of those two-buttons-sweating-guy meme choices there too.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Trillhouse posted:

The dark horse candidate is caroline ellison. While she lacks the "star power" of many of the CEOs, her adjusted stats are out of this world. one of the highest FAR (Fraud Above Replacement) in the game. first ballot HOF imo.

Yeah but unlike Elon she's low on the "daily public psychic damage" scale so there are a lot of factors in play here.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Kale posted:

Its all about the saying of things they declare will trigger the libs followed by the posting of the meme of the one person with glasses yell crying followed by the proclamation they've been owned and rinse repeat. Reality is but an unwelcome intruder on the process

Musk buying Pfizer would be solely for the purpose of owning and protecting the production chain for the pills that let his dad continue to gently caress his sister.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ratjaculation posted:

Musk buying Pfizer would be solely for the purpose of owning and protecting the production chain for the pills that let his dad continue to gently caress his sister.

I've made drugs for Pfizer, Gilead and Merck at a CMO.

Pfizer throws around more real money and assets hourly than Musk could ever hope to across 3 companies, they are accountable for them, and hold every person involved accountable as well.

Elon Musk could never even propose an offer to Pfizer even if he was a trillionaire on paper.

Gilead and Merck too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Azhais posted:

SBF isn't even in tech any more, he's in jail.