Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Title: Clinton 3D v3.0
Filename: graphics/clin-wad.zip
Size: 131.21 KB
Date: 08/15/94
Author: Robbie Teegarden
Description: Bill Clinton replaces the annoying orange heads.
Credits: The original author. ahayes@pacifier.rain.com
Base: Clinton.zip a DMGRAPH graphics replacement
Build time:
Editor(s) used: DMGRAPH 1.1, DMAUD 1.1, DMADDS 1.0b
Bugs:
Rating: ⭐⭐ out of 5 (6 votes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they're called cacodemons Robbie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

In Training posted:

im streameing Disgruntled Employee v5.
https://twitch.tv/in_training
lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
The first thing I lold at today was a man so angry about Waco he made a doom wad about it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I got the tude now posted:

The first thing I lold at today was a man so angry about Waco he made a doom wad about it

there was a man so angry about waco he blew up an entire fbi office

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Less impressive imo. Also who’s laughing now?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

I collected all the candy cane s on that map and the secret fight doesn't even let you frag Santa. Fail

i haven't found 2 of them yet oops

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i found the last two candy canes but didn't find the secret not-lasma rifle or w/e the energy cells were for. oh well.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

started the doomy turtle dlc. idk if i like it lol. its very intense, just nothing but combat arenas, but theres also not really any lore or cutscenes, which is nice. maybe ill just play on something other than UV and check out the new graphics. the new enemy they introduced so far sucks rear end and i hate it. idk if they add more than just the turrets though.

i felt this way during the campaign, but now since theres so drat many of them to contend with, i really despise the Doom Eternal spiders. they have too much health

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

started the doomy turtle dlc. idk if i like it lol. its very intense, just nothing but combat arenas, but theres also not really any lore or cutscenes, which is nice. maybe ill just play on something other than UV and check out the new graphics. the new enemy they introduced so far sucks rear end and i hate it. idk if they add more than just the turrets though.

i felt this way during the campaign, but now since theres so drat many of them to contend with, i really despise the Doom Eternal spiders. they have too much health

There is a lot of Lore in the second dlc and it's frankly rhe stupidest yet, but thankfully so dumb it manages to be entertaining. The final level also has really weird unfinished feeling enemies that all die in one hit and play the same canned awkward animation, I guess they were going for a filler enemy but it stands out really awkwardly and genuinely doesn't feel like they finished designing their behaviour.

I liked the DLCs overall but they started to feel a bit samey by the end. When every fight is every enemy and every weapon at 110% intensity it starts to feel a bit numb

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lore pog

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.slipseer.com/index.php?resources/fhtagn-nagh.164/

this is another cool quake map with the copper mod. thank you quake. its pretty big but you get lots of weapons and quads. oh baby

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I think Samsara is a cool wad for playing through map packs you already know and it rules that they got Jon St. John to do voice lines for it. Duke is always really good because of how Doom handles some of his weapons and any attempts to nerf him have only increased his power, and the Hexen representative has weapons from all three characters

Aeons of Death got a cacoward for being a cacophony of absolute gibberish but it's fun to play around in sometimes. I think they added the left 4 dead stuff and the director from left 4 dead since I played it last

Prey (unreleased beta) got a release over at archive.org at https://archive.org/details/prey-1195/

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
samsara reincarnation is kind of a midway point in that its samsara but there's like 3x the characters of wildly varying quality and they all have accompanying optional monster packs that can be mixed and swapped

the goldeneye stuff is very silly and fun

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

The Kins posted:

samsara reincarnation is kind of a midway point in that its samsara but there's like 3x the characters of wildly varying quality and they all have accompanying optional monster packs that can be mixed and swapped

the goldeneye stuff is very silly and fun

please tell me theres a move where the guards roll and are invincible

also holy poo poo at the Painkiller stuff being in and having the enemy grapple mechanic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WIP on my level. about 60%of the layout is done, absolutely 0 encounter design or visuals completed. im having fun with the geometry so far, and i been spending time putting in way more substantial secrets than i have in the past

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm seeing double. Six dicks!

----------------

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

I'm afraid to ask what the non-legalised version is like

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://www.slipseer.com/index.php?resources/fhtagn-nagh.164/

this is another cool quake map with the copper mod. thank you quake. its pretty big but you get lots of weapons and quads. oh baby

iounus maps are cool will check this out. fhtagn naghagd lol

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I'm seeing double. Six dicks!

Skill issue.

Layout done! gonna have fun making fights for this geometry, im liking the way this level is shaping up.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

In Training posted:

Skill issue.

Layout done! gonna have fun making fights for this geometry, im liking the way this level is shaping up.

let me know when you’re ready to release it and I’ll play test it for you 👍

I’m still working on mine but I’m running into issues with using SLADE to add the OTEX textures (which my map uses exclusively) - it can’t seem to find some of them. Weird. Will investigate tomorrow once my NYE hangover subsides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
These look cool

https://www.moddb.com/mods/fractured-realities