Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The Sardaukar - the elite fighting force of the emperor - and it’s Taco Bell workers being trained to jump over the counter without hesitation

Lmfao

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Baron Harkonen: Where's my loving Mexican pizza + Doritos® Tacos Locos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol hype.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

tough break brother. if i had made that post it would've been emptyquoted for pages. hosed up, but that's life in tha iZ... Peace.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tough break brother. if i had made that post it would've been emptyquoted for pages. hosed up, but that's life in tha iZ... Peace.

you probbly would have put a joke in thogh

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Spiking posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

don’t ever quote me again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

you probbly would have put a joke in thogh

i would have gottren the name Locos Tacos correct as well.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thufir hawat: the bene gorditas, the sisters of the fourthmeal, have a saying...live mas. i trust the witches not, your grace, but on this, yo quiero

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

thufir hawat: the bene gorditas, the sisters of the fourthmeal, have a saying...live mas. i trust the witches not, your grace, but on this, yo quiero

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i would have gottren the name Locos Tacos correct as well.

[The Obese Brotherhood liked that]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

symbolic posted:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I went to bed drunk around 3am last night and woke back up a little while later still buzzed and went to check the time on my phone. In this sort of half awake state I was dreaming I was trying to type up a post asking if anyone else had played this video game I remembered from my childhood. I started trying to describe it only it wasn't in any way a video game it was a memory of me in the back of a horse drawn carriage with the version of Frankenstein's Monster from the show Penny Dreadful. He had his fingers painted up to look like Garfield and Odie and he was using them as finger puppets to try and amuse me. I managed to find an Atari 2600 box cover for this game and it was called Catch Em Hot Dog. I then tried to explain that it was a pun off of the phrase ketchup hotdog and I wasn't able to convince anyone that it was a real phrase people used to say.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I turned my self into a sandworm, Ghanima! I'm God Emperor Leto II Atreides!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
gently caress, beaten. My keyboard thanks you and you owe me a new penis.

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

----------------

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Got a little frustrated with the dumb thing you do to get the hadouken in MegaMan X so I had a dream that the process was slightly better because the devs had added visual feedback to tell you if you if it was actually going to be at the end of Armored Armadillos stage or not. If it was there, when you started the level it was packed full of hot babes. It was just low res jpgs of 90s bikini girls badly pasted into the level background but I appreciated the heads up and did a little fist pump when I saw it.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

P-Mack posted:

Got a little frustrated with the dumb thing you do to get the hadouken in MegaMan X so I had a dream that the process was slightly better because the devs had added visual feedback to tell you if you if it was actually going to be at the end of Armored Armadillos stage or not. If it was there, when you started the level it was packed full of hot babes. It was just low res jpgs of 90s bikini girls badly pasted into the level background but I appreciated the heads up and did a little fist pump when I saw it.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Had a dream that Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood were starting a new band because Thom had never seen or played a NES before and got obsessed with the sound chip and for some reason they were trying to get ahold of me on Twitter because they saw I like had a bunch of Nintendo screenshots and thought I was some authority and commissioned me to make the album art and Thom said he wanted it to be “like Mario” which I had no idea what he meant and also told me the band was called “Nintendo 2”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

That Little Demon posted:

Had a dream that Thom Yorke and Johnny Greenwood were starting a new band because Thom had never seen or played a NES before and got obsessed with the sound chip and for some reason they were trying to get ahold of me on Twitter because they saw I like had a bunch of Nintendo screenshots and thought I was some authority and commissioned me to make the album art and Thom said he wanted it to be “like Mario” which I had no idea what he meant and also told me the band was called “Nintendo 2”

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol