Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the rape scenes are done in such a pervy horny way, it's really upsetting lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

the rape scenes are done in such a pervy horny way, it's really upsetting lol

Distracted by Jeff Goldblum being instantly recognizable in his debut role as rapist #3

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt33ElBL5nI

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

P-Mack posted:

Distracted by Jeff Goldblum being instantly recognizable in his debut role as rapist #3

him and laurence fishburne do such a good job as playful psychos. love the giggler as well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just lolled to myself remembering the Death Wish remake with Bruce Willis directed by Eli Roth

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

remember the Death Sentence movie directed by James Wan with Kevin Bacon

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just lolled to myself remembering the Death Wish remake with Bruce Willis directed by Eli Roth

what a nightmare

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ib ought a copy of dawn and day of the dead at th exchange a couple months ago and didnt even think to check until i walked out whether it ws the zach snyder version or not. complete fuckin disaster

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 59 days!
the death wish series are some of my favorites. really grabbed the baton from the warriors and perfected the multi-ethnic gangs united by a theme

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

God I forgot all about this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

ib ought a copy of dawn and day of the dead at th exchange a couple months ago and didnt even think to check until i walked out whether it ws the zach snyder version or not. complete fuckin disaster

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the commentary of the evil dead remake the French director was like, “We thought, eet would be cool if she was raped by ze plants.”

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Wormskull posted:

In the commentary of the evil dead remake the French director was like, “We thought, eet would be cool if she was raped by ze plants.”

lol gross

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

congrats jeff

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

P-Mack posted:

I read the first issue and it looked really cliched, but if it has the plutinis seal of aporoval...

lol dude it loving rules. it's a loving survival game + soccer manga mix where most of the time the players just hate the poo poo out of each other and try to steal each others goals instead of using teamwork bullshit

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got to episode of Planetes where they show Yuri's backstory and things are really getting good. This show is gonna make be bawl I can already tell

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

Watched the menu. Good

Very good. But his cheeseburger was too tall imo, no way it was S Tier

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Very good. But his cheeseburger was too tall imo, no way it was S Tier

We can forgive some things.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*My spoon is too big voice* Mah cheeseburger is too tall

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the menu pwns, ralph fiennes and th lady from the vvitch ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fortaleza posted:

Got to episode of Planetes where they show Yuri's backstory and things are really getting good. This show is gonna make be bawl I can already tell

planetes was cool

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Just finished Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World last night. I found it disappointing overall. Probably gonna read Norwegian Wood next

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Just finished Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World last night. I found it disappointing overall. Probably gonna read Norwegian Wood next

Norwegian Wood is cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

norwegion wood is cool, try wind-up bird chronicles too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think Kafka on the Shore might be my favorite of his

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I think Kafka on the Shore might be my favorite of his

its between that and wind-up bird chronicles for m, i really like after dark too though

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i liked 1Q84 but it seemed to be the one where everyone else got fed up with his bs. didnt like wind-up bird much

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tales of Woe posted:

i liked 1Q84 but it seemed to be the one where everyone else got fed up with his bs. didnt like wind-up bird much

I read like 50 pages of 1Q84 10 years ago and haven't picked it up since lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i relly like the first 2/3 of 1Q84 nd then nothing happens for the rest until the book ends. murakami's cool but i like his shorter books better

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I loved wind up bird and Kafka both. I also liked Sputnik Sweetheart but not as much

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I went to a party while I was reading Wind-Up Bird and socialized for a bit and then went and sat down to read it some more because I could not put it down at that point, lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

1Q84 also hs a scene where the main character wakes up wth a hangover and remembers tht she had butt sex with a dude that looked like japanese sean connery

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

is kafka on the shore the oedipus one? i liked that too iirc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

I went to a party while I was reading Wind-Up Bird and socialized for a bit and then went and sat down to read it some more because I could not put it down at that point, lol

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tales of Woe posted:

is kafka on the shore the oedipus one? i liked that too iirc

Yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Speaking of buttsex it also has a trans man character who explains to the MC that he's gay and only has buttsex

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Oshima is ftw. I like his thing with speeding down the highway in his convertible as defiance against death

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Oshima is ftw. I like his thing with speeding down the highway in his convertible as defiance against death

He's cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oshima ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh actually my favorite murakami books colorless tsukuru tazaki and his years of pilgrimage, its a bit less magical than the others but its super tight and the characters are good