Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/earvlikes/status/1586487384140496896?s=61&t=QQFAHngsOs_Unr1llNNvUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Saw this and reminded me of Nathan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiiQ_Z8p5DY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

i would absolutely wear this shirt, just for the looks it would make people give me

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADGSUbWfMk

Quite possibly Kor's origin story.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/skijoey/status/1597256207764316162/photo/1

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

That reminds me a LOT of Square One TV's "Ghost of a Chance". Doors, if you can even see them, start at around 3:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Mc0z8tTCM

Really wish this was of better quality.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 29, 2022

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Wow, looks like Floor City over at Lowe's

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

https://twitter.com/menforfieider/status/1596208812033466368?s=46&t=ytf5lpuj63DWRf5iiBs1sw

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
is anyone still going to Kor's trivia bar

is he still hosting or is he back to playing

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

that second pic of nathan with the four eyes really does mess with your vision trying to reconcile it.

must be a known thing but it's so weird to feel your brain just non-computing like that.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

roomtone posted:

that second pic of nathan with the four eyes really does mess with your vision trying to reconcile it.

must be a known thing but it's so weird to feel your brain just non-computing like that.
Out on the town having the time of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all under your bed, laughing too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Top set of eyes isolated makes him Adam Driver.

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.
Eye city over here

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Concatenation posted:

Eye city over here

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The last weeks episode of Paul T Goodman had some real Rehearsal vibes with different actors replaying a scene we already saw filmed. Absolutely bizarre show and it’s wonderful.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
It's really close to the energy of something like Finding Frances. Just a really long look at the kind of guy who would have funded his own vanity budget action movie in the VHS era.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah I mean if this guy had owned a bootleg jeans emporium and a ton of real estate in the bay area he'd have made Deception, The Movie and bought a giant billboard with his face on it in LA to promote it. Instead he's providing quotes for The General.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Funnily the thing it reminds me of the most so far is “The Act of Killing. the premise and execution are pretty similar except paul is a lovable dweeb and those Indonesian guys were uh, mass murderers.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jan 19, 2023

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

ughhh why did I start watching this before the last episode is out

the ex wife audition scene is like a level beyond The Rehearsal and then the "redemption" scene... :whitewater:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Fellatio del Toro posted:

ughhh why did I start watching this before the last episode is out

the ex wife audition scene is like a level beyond The Rehearsal and then the "redemption" scene... :whitewater:

I love every time they cut to his actual son looking extremely embarrassed.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Someone ought to make a thread about Paul T Goldman. Last episode streaming today and this show is an absolute masterpiece

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I just started the first episode of this Paul T. Goodman show because of this thread and its already nuts and its only been like 6 minutes.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Snooze Cruise posted:

I just started the first episode of this Paul T. Goodman show because of this thread and its already nuts and its only been like 6 minutes.

it's like a rollercoaster that never stops going up

some of us had been posting about it for a page or two in couch chat also, just an absolutely wild show about a deranged man

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
It's quite entertaining. It feels like a mockumentary, but every now and then, you remember that this guy exists.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It's incredible how bad he is on camera, he's magnetic, but a magnet that repels on both poles.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the scene with the one actor looking bewildered and asking "is this your first role?" was great

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I didn't know anything about Paul T Goldman but I just looked it up (didn't spoil anything, of course) and I'm all-in.

Just a heads up, in :canada:, if you want to watch it, you'll need CityTV+. $5/month, or you get 30 days free if you have Amazon Prime. I'm taking advantage of that deal soon. Wow.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Frankly I’ve been amazed at the amount of goons who apparently have a Peacock+ account. Is there any other way to watch the fabled Paul show?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

timp posted:

Frankly I’ve been amazed at the amount of goons who apparently have a Peacock+ account. Is there any other way to watch the fabled Paul show?

it's a peacock+ exclusive. if you have a chromecast or a recently purchased smart tv, maybe you have a peacock+ free trial offer lingering like i did

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Also if you're a Comcast/xfinity customer with a TV package it's probably free.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

timp posted:

yes of course there is but you're left to your own creativity on that front

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Ok fine I paid my $5 and immediately cancelled so I have a month to watch this. Two episodes in and it’s good poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Snowy posted:

Ok fine I paid my $5 and immediately cancelled so I have a month to watch this. Two episodes in and it’s good poo poo

may i also recommend you use the month to enjoy Killing It, and uh that's really it from my experience so far. but hey 2 shows, 2 real good shows!

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Also MacGruber, which does not disappoint, it's fuckin hilarious

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Resort wasn’t bad so maybe 3 shows!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Ok based on this threads recommendation i started the Paul t g show and just got to the sex conversation in the car and this is already extremely wild

E: wtf the email

E2: wtf the response email

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Omg this poor girl with fake snot all over her face.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

great finale, but I feel like maybe they should have spent a bit more time exploring the whole stalking and restraining order stuff. obviously they went over the deranged letter, but I'm sure there was more direct harassment beyond just playing detective and having PIs tail her. nobody starts at "buy a typewriter to write an untraceable letter and throw it away after". sure, it's mostly a show about a delusional guy inventing a fantastical story about his life, but it's also about a guy who has a pretty hosed up relationship with women and dropping that letter at the end suggests a story that was darker than what we see

interestingly in this AVClub interview Woliner says that he explicitly avoided digging into any of that stuff until the very end, which is probably a part of why

I really wanna know what Paul thought this project was throughout and what he expected walking into the premiere

Fellatio del Toro fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 23, 2023

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I wonder how much footage they actually shot for the show he knew was never going to see the light of day. And then the seemingly infinite spin-offs too. The loving voices for the cartoon. I’m guessing the original book adaptation is just a bunch of individual scenes that PTG was just expecting to be stitched together with his talking head pieces. They should put out a straight version of it now just for the hell of it.

Based on the stuff that came out at the end of episode 5, I was a bit disappointed we start with about 15 minutes of the filmed stuff. As wild as it is I was kinda done with that part and was itching to find out what Cadillac was gonna say and what was on the piece of paper.

E: Cadillac wearing a Flanigans shirt was glorious. South Floridians know.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

very disappointed we did not get an interview with one of the cops/FBI guys though lol