Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The Zack posted:

It appears to be a prank, per this guy's thread. Delivery dude was wearing a mic.

https://twitter.com/AustinHansenTV/status/1618483760177217538?t=Xq7Sx_w3jK9Chx1_xSQ7Mw&s=19

I thought it almost certainly had to be a prank because no stadium I have ever been to would let a door dash guy just walk in without a ticket, but I wanted to believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

Louisville started strong but ended up losing by 10 and has now dipped below the 300 mark on Kenpom. Fairly revealing chart:

https://twitter.com/cbbanalytics/status/1618611180066725891?s=46&t=cnUNbCZO_NW8c1tXMdo_8g

UVA doing it’s thing here

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'd be interested in seeing that chart adjusted for pace.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

I'd be interested in seeing that chart adjusted for pace.

It's percentages, so I'm not sure what would change?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ungratek posted:

UVA doing it’s thing here

Louisville still has both games against Virginia coming up.

It's going to be a work of art.

Edit: also a work of art is ohio state

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 27, 2023

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The UConn-Tennessee women's game is a hot mess.

A beat to hell UConn blew enough of a big lead in the 1st half that Tennessee is still in contention. But Tennessee is playing like absolute garbage in the 2nd half. Neither can stop fouling one another and the Lady Vols have at least two charges this half.

e: UConn seems to be done playing with its food.

RC and Moon Pie fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jan 27, 2023

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Louisville isn't even the best team in its own city

https://twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1618785603285565440?t=g6m846-jq-keLfTrHbtKzQ&s=19

Go Knights!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The UConn-Tennessee women's game is a hot mess.

A beat to hell UConn blew enough of a big lead in the 1st half that Tennessee is still in contention. But Tennessee is playing like absolute garbage in the 2nd half. Neither can stop fouling one another and the Lady Vols have at least two charges this half.

e: UConn seems to be done playing with its food.

I'm not giving up hope yet, but at least we get them in Neyland next football season.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
sounds like some good ol’ testicular torsion, get well soon guy and keep enjoying those meds

https://twitter.com/apthirteen/status/1618793514602733568?s=46&t=n6yloohJdvLXfNSolfpVgQ

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I like 15-0 runs.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Poque posted:

I like 15-0 runs.

Pretty shocking that it's a 6-point game at halftime, really needed Jett as Michigan's bench really needs another year. Thankfully the refshow cooled off a little bit.

Edit: and goddamn Edey got good

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jan 27, 2023

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue didn't Purdue it away at the end.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

elentar posted:

sounds like some good ol’ testicular torsion, get well soon guy and keep enjoying those meds

https://twitter.com/apthirteen/status/1618793514602733568?s=46&t=n6yloohJdvLXfNSolfpVgQ

Why is he pronouncing some words like a toddler is that an accent or drugs

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
absolutely drugs

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

If he's got the old twisted nuts, then he is on lots of drugs.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Thank you Venture Bros.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tennessee is wearing some sick throwbacks for the game tomorrow against Texas:

https://twitter.com/Vol_Hoops/status/1618695145519726592?s=20&t=NODoD-OXWOTUo_SDaoe7qQ

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Horns down

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

BC was always gonna struggle in this game once they stopped hitting like 70% of their 3s

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Hope the Clones destroy the Mizzou traitors.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Missouri seceding from the Big 12 should not have been a surprise

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Auburn's just about fought back from a long way down at West Virginia.

edit: not gonna happen though, Huggins wins again

elentar fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 28, 2023

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The mighty Northwestern Wildcats have achieved COVID Nirvana and cannot be stopped

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Frantic game in Columbia so far. Cyclones shooting a lot of airballs that fall right into the hands of their guys beneath the net for easy put backs, kind of annoying

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Poque posted:

The mighty Northwestern Wildcats have achieved COVID Nirvana and cannot be stopped

Playing 3 crap teams immediately following their COVID shutdown also helps.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

In Waco to watch the hogs today, just hoping to not get embarrassed :toot:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

did not expect State to come back and win that one at Wake, seemed like the Deacs had them at arm's length most of the game and the Pack also couldn't hit free throws for anything. Burns and Joiner really went off in the last ten minutes.

good win though, now they get Florida State and Georgia Tech back to back at home so chances of a compensatory fuckup are very high.

meanwhile Bama is getting shithoused at Oklahoma

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Not going well for the clones. Too slow on D.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
If Isiaih Mosley is gonna play like this regularly, Mizzou might make it to the Sweet 16 (he basically didn't play until 5 or 6 games into conference play)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Truly disgusting Big Ten basketball being played in Madison right now

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Poque posted:

Truly disgusting Big Ten basketball being played in Madison right now

Wisconsin has 23 point through 24+ minutes. But what's up with Illinois? They were supposed to be able to put up a ton of points this year.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

elentar posted:

did not expect State to come back and win that one at Wake, seemed like the Deacs had them at arm's length most of the game and the Pack also couldn't hit free throws for anything. Burns and Joiner really went off in the last ten minutes.

good win though, now they get Florida State and Georgia Tech back to back at home so chances of a compensatory fuckup are very high.

Good game, but with Burns playing 30+ minutes I’m expecting he will be asleep until 8PM Wednesday

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
For the rest of the season I'm going to treat Wisconsin basketball like going to the zoo. I hope to see something cool, but I'm not relying on them to do anything while I'm watching.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wow Bama got scrumped

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Miami has no business losing this game but they’re going to find a way.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Same as it ever was. Sucks I thought they were actually gonna be the real deal this season.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Charleston's about to drop a home game to Hofstra, leaving just Purdue and Florida Atlantic at one-loss teams with a chance of running their conference table.

TheBizzness posted:

Same as it ever was. Sucks I thought they were actually gonna be the real deal this season.

Pitt has been real tough at home this year, I wouldn't judge any team based on a game up there.

edit: except for the random loss to Florida State, also the ACC is just super hosed up and weird this year

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Something has to be done about ncaa officiating

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Please disregard previous reports regarding “basketball school”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Clemson cannot keep getting away with this, goddamn

Florida State just chucking a win in the garbage there

edit: Tennessee handling Texas, they took over top spot in the Kenpom rankings today from Houston and look like keeping it

elentar fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 29, 2023