Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Maybe, just maybe, Kishibe sbouldve given more support to the teenager raising a harbinger of the apocalypae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Ruflux posted:

wait uhh has Nayuta been practicing her BANG move on the door or what

Definitely just the dogs wanting to go on walkies

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Big Leg posted:

rip nayuta's plant

now this is environmental storytellilng.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Denji is actually very good at taking care of things and that's adorable.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i can't decide who she's calling thief

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Farg posted:

i can't decide who she's calling thief

Everyone

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i guess im biased and dont want nayuta to be a complete tyrant, so i hope she's seeing yoru and calling her the 'thief'

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I know we all guessed it but I'm very glad Nayuta's "rules" are all extremely normal boundaries that had to be set because Denji is Denji

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

raocow posted:

I am absolutely fine with a weird uneven release schedule if it means fujimoto doesn't need to kill himself with overwork

:same:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Now I kinda wonder if Makima's "bang" was always just the chain thing and she just mastered it to the point she could just shoot and retract it at speed that made it function like a gun.

Also why the hell is trying to visit the neighboring apartments forbidden, Denji? What the hell did you or Nayuta do? :tinfoil:

denji absolutely got white girl wasted one time and wandered into the one apartment

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Stairmaster posted:

denji absolutely got white girl wasted one time and wandered into the one apartment

https://twitter.com/Roach_Collector/status/1482761492739112966

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Alright Denji, rule #1: Don't. Open. Doors.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
What a bunch of rascals

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
fuckin lol Yoru you dumbass

poor Denji is getting hella mixed signals tho

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
How much time has passed? Nayuta seems a few years older but Denji explicitly started high school right after the end of part one

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world

Fabricated posted:

How much time has passed? Nayuta seems a few years older but Denji explicitly started high school right after the end of part one

Maybe devils age weird?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

CodfishCartographer posted:

Definitely just the dogs wanting to go on walkies

That's the wrong door, guessing it goes to a balcony since it's next to a window, so it could still be the same cause with just a different reason: dogs like chilling outside. Then again maybe not.

Also while going back to check on this I caught a continuity error: the peephole on the front door disappears when they're inside.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Fabricated posted:

She was like ten years old after a few months, devils age fast. No wonder Denji wants to make money for college so quickly, She's a teen now but she'll be twenty one six months from now.

The next chapter coming out on Valentines day feel super appropriate.

Looks like they had to rehome Meowy :smith:

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Denji's shirt lol

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I wonder if Nayuta's chains are going to control Yoru but not Asa. So we end up with this weird split where Nayuta controls Yoru, Yoru controls Asa and Denji has no idea what the gently caress is going on.

This would mean Yoru would need to cooperate with Asa because Asa is the only means of semi-free movement to Yoru.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

These two panels are so goddamn cute, the huskies!!!!!!!!

The third panel is good too but I like these two in particular

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm starting to suspect Makima is a bit of a girlboss, at chapter 75.

"aw, so the gun devil's already dead, darn i guess all this buildup was for a swerve" me, completely foolishly unaware.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jan 31, 2023

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Eimi posted:

Maybe, just maybe, Kishibe sbouldve given more support to the teenager raising a harbinger of the apocalypae

I think it might be better for him not to

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Fabricated posted:

There's an elementary school backpack in one of the panels and Nayuta's actually not much taller than she was at the end of part one if you look at the panel where she's out walking the dogs (a bit taller than them when she was about their height in part one) so she probably didn't actually age that much, just dramatic angles and/or Fujimoto cheating her height a bit to make her look more imposing at the end

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

goblin week posted:

I think it might be better for him not to

Kishibe just sending Denji a care package of different alcohols every week.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

MorningMoon posted:

I'm starting to suspect Makima is a bit of a girlboss, at chapter 75.

"aw, so the gun devil's already dead, darn i guess all this buildup was for a swerve" me, completely foolishly unaware.

The Future Rules

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

AnoHito posted:

The Future Rules

:hmmyes:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
The best part of all of this being Asa and yoru still under the impression that Denji is just some idiot who has nothing to do with Devils. Some of the beet use of dramatic irony I've seen in a while

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
We need to come up with a term for how Fujimoto raises suspense with a threat, deflates it or distracts us with something else, then surprises us with a threat after all

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Steve Yun posted:

We need to come up with a term for how Fujimoto raises suspense with a threat, deflates it or distracts us with something else, then surprises us with a threat after all

Mood whiplash?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
denji being the on the receiving end of the brooding loner routine is great

"i hate you. actually i'm just too dangerous, don't hang around me *proceeds to aggressively make out*"

i think our idiot boy is going to fall for it hard

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Denji's poor brain working its absolute hardest to figure out the mixed signals Asa/Yoru are giving him

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Now that Power is gone he’s down to having one brain cell at his disposal

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

someone on twitter pointed out that denji is keeping his mouth tightly closed when yoru is kissing him lol

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

cuntman.net posted:

someone on twitter pointed out that denji is keeping his mouth tightly closed when yoru is kissing him lol

Open mouth kisses lead to barf in your mouth and your tongue being bitten off, I don't blame him for being hesitant about opening his mouth around an emotionally unstable girl he barely knows.

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
What’s in the fridge? How much leftover Makima could he still have?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Wollawolla posted:

It's where Nayuta keeps her Go Gurt.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Wollawolla posted:

have you seen the mess denji makes when he cooks? it makes perfect sense nayuta won't let him get food out on his own

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Wollawolla posted:

There’s no Makima left so there’s going to be something extremely stupid in the fridge

Edit: also very ominous that two of the three Unbreakable Rules is about not opening doors

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jan 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Bread Set Jettison posted:

The pacing of this loving series is unmatched but the release schedule is KILLING ME

as an alita reader, this is still breezy. i dont think he's even gone over 2 weeks for updates.