Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Alaois posted:

thats the hosed up thing, i wasn't thinking of electricalbeast the jolteon of youtube. they were completely separate beings in my mind. i just thought mrbeast was also british.

That's the jolteon of let's plays you loving philistine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Are goons this defensive of televangelists using impoverished foreign children as living props?

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
Do they have youtube channels

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

La Beast > Mr Beast

thats right

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnDbx9sCF0

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNmM4P9gKAQ

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Is it cringe? Sure. (Especially that thumbnail wtf)
But I wouldn't want him to stop doing that cringe if it helps a 1000 people at once. Nor do I think he is anywhere close to being the devil or doing it purely to exploit these people.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Civvie 11 talks about the only good Unreal game for over an hour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtU2stZK0M

fake edit: arena shooters don't count. All multiplayer games are bad games.

Spark That Bled
Jan 29, 2010

Hungry for responsibility. Horny for teamwork.

And ready to
BUST A NUT
up in this job!

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Skippy McPants posted:

On a moral basis or just on terms of quality?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Always the former, sometimes the latter.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Immorally pwning people in Halo capture the flag

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

The Saddest Rhino posted:

La Beast > Mr Beast

Why doesn't LA Beast, the largest of the beasts, not simply eat Mr Beast?

Also when you make money off of it, it stops being charity and becomes a business expense.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

Bruh.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Piell posted:

Why doesn't LA Beast, the largest of the beasts, not simply eat Mr Beast?

Also when you make money off of it, it stops being charity and becomes a business expense.

Mr Beast feeds LA Beast $1,000,000 in cash under 3 minutes

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Eat the pennies, Quizboy.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

who would win in a knife fight mr. beast or mr. bean

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Mr. Bean, obviously, but not on purpose. He wouldn't even realize he was in a fight.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

The last time I saw Critikal defend Mr. Beast he ended up stating that people that got a kid or wanted to get married were as comfortable financially as him, and we got several weepy Ro Ramdin videos defending him with "what was the last time you even saw a homeless person in the street". Now that he did something that you can easily find a myriad charities for (Cataracts surgery is something that appears a lot on healthcare charities), I really don't know how hosed up the defense is going to be. The Spectator column level evil. Creepy mugshot of critikal drawn almost like Fake Gabriel from the Mandela Catalogue headlining this. Christ.

Dr Dunkaroos
Jan 29, 2023
Remember when Mr Beast had a bunch of workers come out about what an abusive, non-paying, piece of poo poo he was and then he did one of his 'if you do a fortnite dance for 24 hours in a circle I'll give you $10,000' stupid things and nobody talked about it.

I'm just saying after doing this eye thing we should check his basement.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

A basement full of bodies with their eyes removed

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
zack snider makes great movies

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Army of the Dead was fun.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Terrible Opinions posted:

Army of the Dead was fun.

i heard from a reputable source that it looks like aids, actually

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i miiight put that in my horror watch list for this year even though i assume it's more comedy/spectacle than horror. the poster made it look like a zombieland kinda thing. i'm generally more into the comedy in stuff like vhs or housebound than like, big budget comedy

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

The 7th Guest posted:

i miiight put that in my horror watch list for this year even though i assume it's more comedy/spectacle than horror. the poster made it look like a zombieland kinda thing. i'm generally more into the comedy in stuff like vhs or housebound than like, big budget comedy

it tries to be serious in the worst ways while being funny at the wrong times. the camera lens he decided to use makes everything feel cramped in an uninteresting way and it comes across like an Uwe Boll movie.

Alaois posted:

i heard from a reputable source that it looks like aids, actually

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Everyone feels uncomfortable about how such a small amount of effort can make such a huge improvement in people’s lives. Everyone also feels uncomfortable that people’s suffering was so directly monetizable.

The solution is to actually fix the problems. Any of them. There’s so many. Unfortunately we are done fixing anything.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Zetsubou-san posted:

zack snider makes great movies

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

fun hater posted:

extremely powerful testimonial as to my normality lol

lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ironmouse-chan wouldnt want you flaming people dude. shes live now, go to her... she needs 500 dollars for a new gp- life-saving medicine

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

anyway i played some games / watched some tv and film without watching videos about them first today.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
CJ the X released a video on Stranger Things.... or is it Stranger Things? Impossible to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSz-OGU06E

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Nuns with Guns posted:

CJ the X released a video on Stranger Things.... or is it Stranger Things? Impossible to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUSz-OGU06E

Finally, some real food.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Whats this about Ironmouse now?

Dr Dunkaroos posted:

Remember when Mr Beast had a bunch of workers come out about what an abusive, non-paying, piece of poo poo he was and then he did one of his 'if you do a fortnite dance for 24 hours in a circle I'll give you $10,000' stupid things and nobody talked about it.

I'm just saying after doing this eye thing we should check his basement.
I remember videos claiming that a lot of those cases were wrong or stated by people who just hated MrBeast. But...that was still a lot of people to stop working with him for reasons.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I watched a bunch of videos of race car crashes online OP.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

The 7th Guest posted:

a classic tale from the internet brought back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZdu3M4f7s

snapewives, msscribe, when are we going to get the thanfiction video essay and complete the harry potter fandom craziness trifecta

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
can the mr beast defense guys come back now that ppl are actually awake. try it again

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

try going to sleep.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
also i posted about him before but im a big fan of this classical music guy who has no idea about how most Content Creators use youtube so he uploads hundreds of videos and all the thumbnails are of his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Dunkaroos
Jan 29, 2023

DeafNote posted:

Whats this about Ironmouse now?

I remember videos claiming that a lot of those cases were wrong or stated by people who just hated MrBeast. But...that was still a lot of people to stop working with him for reasons.

yea I loved the whole defense of 'actually those people all hate MrBeast for unrelated reasons and the press is biased against youtubers' because it still leaves up 'wait why did all those people stop working with him then'