Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Private Cumshoe posted:

I go out of my way to buy Nestle baby formula to own the libs and I don't even have a kid

*opens ABOSLUTE_FUCKERS_2.xlsx whilst slow heavy music is playing*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Nitnen posted:

Haven't played any of these so I don't know if they're good but might be a fun research project https://twitter.com/six6jiang/status/1624178470631735298

what if i want to play a good game tho

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i hear the new harry potter game is pretty good!

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
some people say it's good but I also heard that professor fig dies in every path, rookwood turns out to be one who cursed Anne and framed the goblins, the final boss is a dragon goblin, and niamh and Isidora also die. that sounds like a lot of death and drama to me personally and i'm not sure if that's good

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

JKKK Rowling lol

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Also had anyone considered that she may be a transphobe, she may be an antisemite, she may be a bigot, but in the end, when you really think about it, she's also a really lovely writer.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Roundup Ready posted:

Also had anyone considered that she may be a transphobe, she may be an antisemite, she may be a bigot, but in the end, when you really think about it, she's also a really lovely writer.

She could never surpass Hitler's prose, maybe she should give up and try painting.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Private Cumshoe posted:

She could never surpass Hitler's prose, maybe she should give up and try painting.

No! Think what could have happened if she failed out of bad fantasy writing school!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nitnen posted:

Haven't played any of these so I don't know if they're good but might be a fun research project https://twitter.com/six6jiang/status/1624178470631735298

I'm not gonna play any of this trash, thanks

But I'm not gonna play Harry Pogger either

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Nitnen posted:

some people say it's good but I also heard that professor fig dies in every path, rookwood turns out to be one who cursed Anne and framed the goblins, the final boss is a dragon goblin, and niamh and Isidora also die. that sounds like a lot of death and drama to me personally and i'm not sure if that's good

also snape kills dumbledore, you forgot that one

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

olives black posted:

I wouldn't consider killing them to be a proportional response. Maybe just advise them to pick a different bottle of water if they're thirsty?

they turned me down, even after i yelled at them and broke their bottles

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Buce posted:

ursula leguin wrote better young-adult wizard books

She was great

Lemon Trees
Dec 19, 2022

Cool Cucumber

Roundup Ready posted:

She also has a punchable face

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Private Cumshoe posted:

does this game have a goblin mode

goblin deez nuts

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i thought about it but then i also thhought about just dicking around making more spells in morrowind instead

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

back in the old days, if you didn't have bag full of expensive reagents, you couldn't cast spells at all. kids today think magic is free?!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
corp por bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Crespolini posted:

you're playing it for sure though. and yes, it's obvious

they are playing hogwarts legacy and enjoying it they are getting all the achievements and will buy any and all dlc

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
They better not!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Getting all the achievements makes it so JK Rowling comes to your house to further discuss in person her nefarious plans

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
For every Hugh Quartz Legacy you refuse to play, i shall play two

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
I do find it funny that so far the spoilers that have come out are:

-Your elderly mentor dies
-A bad thing was actually done by the bad guy who was behind everything
-The end boss transforms into a big monster for the final fight

So I guess the devs have owned the libs by creating a plot so generic that spoiling it changes nothing.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Nitnen posted:

"heard" ?? lol you've played it through already because it's that good a game

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Imagine playing Boebert’s Legacy when Metroid Prime Remastered exists

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm waiting for the other wizard game based on a popular book series: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just play world of warcraft like me, it also has a wizard academy, and i’m pretty sure those devs haven’t done anything bad yet

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
This is why I only play Tetris

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Making less lovely choices under Capitalism is a worthy discussion, but I can't think of a dumber subject to center the discussion on.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Fish Appreciator posted:

I can't think of a dumber subject to center the discussion on.

i can

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Fish Appreciator posted:

Making less lovely choices under Capitalism is a worthy discussion, but I can't think of a dumber subject to center the discussion on.

In a different thread that's for more broad discussion about consumption under capitalism? Sure. This, however, is the terf wizard game thread.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they are playing hogwarts legacy and enjoying it they are getting all the achievements and will buy any and all dlc

i don't even want that to be true, i just know it is. it has to be faced.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh man spoiling poo poo for this to redditors would be so much fun

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
so you just so happen to know the plot of the game and the name of the characters and their motivations of the game you have no interest in and are boycotting. curious

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

olives black posted:

In a different thread that's for more broad discussion about consumption under capitalism? Sure. This, however, is the terf wizard game thread.

No, this is the "morons who couldn't resist a wizard masters honeypot" thread.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

top 5 wizard spells that will blow your mind (slideshow):
1: Magic Missile. sometimes you just need a basic bitch spell that scales with wizard level.
2: Power Word: Cancer. talk about a super long DOT; this is a serious fire-and-forget spell!
3: Abi-Dalzim's Institutional Racism. good luck making your saving throws if you're a non-white non-human.
4: Conger Sustenance. grilled eel on a bed of fluffy rice -- a real crowd pleaser.
5: Manifest: Destiny. a DOT that never ends? sign me up!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

so you just so happen to know the plot of the game and the name of the characters and their motivations of the game you have no interest in and are boycotting. curious

yeah that's what i said

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Wendigee posted:

what do you think "honeypot" means exactly :confused:

wm posts threads in which people post their bullshit, and since this is gbs, it's simply part of what keeps the forums going

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

GBS needs train wreck threads

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

You can say "WIZARD MASTER" as many times into the mirror in a candlelit room as you like. The gods of irony will not protect you.

If you admit to having payed money for this game knowing full well who it was going to and what they would be using it for, then you deserve to be poo poo on for making trans people's lives less safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

olives black posted:

You can say "WIZARD MASTER" as many times into the mirror in a candlelit room all you like. The gods of irony will not protect you.

If you admit to having payed money for this game knowing full well who it was going to and what they would be using it for, then you have made life less safe for trans people and you deserve to be poo poo on for it.

its okay you are playing the game you dont need to hide it anymore