Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

Brought To You By posted:

Sandrovich forgot that Seki pretty much always uses [Wrecking Defense] as shown in his fight with Koizan. But it is a good thing he finally remembered that Okubo doesn't have a trump card so I'm excited to see how this [Golden Eight Seconds] pans out. Okubo has lacked a finisher since soccer kick isn't something he seems to enjoy since killing isn't his end goal and he has to massively hold back using it.

Wakatsuki: The pinnacle of modern Mixed Martial Arts... The deadly Soccer Kick to the Head technique.

*cut to Kuroki, crossed-armed, nodding* Very impressive, Okubo... Few have managed to unlock its true destructive potential. Even I would have difficulty taking it head-on.

Rihito: Even you, master?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

this fight rules

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Did they switch Kengan dates?

It usually came out on Thursdays but now it's coming out on Fridays every other week?

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Dunno, but it is out now.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'll link 197.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

:discourse:

This is what we all come to the Kengan for

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
gently caress yeah

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I will always mark out for a fuckin shining wizard

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Fresh Chapter

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/AyMLx5k/1/1

Okay now that the excuse for Seki to have a cool fight is over, time to play Streets of Rage I guess? I'm still trying to imagine how this place is supposed to work.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Caidin posted:

Fresh Chapter

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/AyMLx5k/1/1

Okay now that the excuse for Seki to have a cool fight is over, time to play Streets of Rage I guess? I'm still trying to imagine how this place is supposed to work.

I visualize it as the setting of Escape from New York with characters from Hokuto no Ken or something like Roanapur from Black Lagoon. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Angry Lobster fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Feb 22, 2023

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/k734Ek/chapter-199/

lol salaryman masaki and mikazuchi still being a loving simp

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I feel like the "Inside" is going to be very silly.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Plutonis posted:

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/k734Ek/chapter-199/

lol salaryman masaki and mikazuchi still being a loving simp

I like that Masaki can and looks like he could fold a man in half while stuffed into that button up. I guess he's just allergic to long-sleeves.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Caidin posted:

I feel like the "Inside" is going to be very silly.

It has to because it's such a completely insane concept lol

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Always a good idea to send the enormous devil-clown for covert intel gathering ops.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Larry Cum Free posted:

Always a good idea to send the enormous devil-clown for covert intel gathering ops.

From what we have heard about Inside, there's a pretty good chance that he fits in perfectly.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Yeah, I'm going to be mildly disappointed if the average inhabitant isn't just a Fist of the North Star extra.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
They're gonna get like half a mile in, and then Axel Stone or Mike Hagger or Misako and Kyoko are gonna casually walk by and Ohma is gonna poo poo his pants and tell everyone they need to run.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

If you see a guy who keeps picking up random mooks and giving them a piledriver, give him a wide berth

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

LaSquida posted:

Yeah, I'm going to be mildly disappointed if the average inhabitant isn't just a Fist of the North Star extra.

its going to be that area near the coast in Riki-oh

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Larry Cum Free posted:

If you see a guy who keeps picking up random mooks and giving them a piledriver, give him a wide berth

Kiryu vs Jo Amon is going on as soon as they turn a corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae4oftYm6F4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/ebbgde/chapter-201/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7o7-5Qh5Vs

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
I do have to appreciate that the cross-pollination between genres means that the protagonists are always going to find The Best Food Place like they're in some kind of cooking manga even as it admits that the meat in Anarchy War Crimes City is questionably sourced at best

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

beards are very powerful

https://comikey.com/read/kengan-omega-manga/oB8N2D/chapter-203/

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Gaoh: * kills someone in two hits cleanly* Man this guy was so strong

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Ah man, the Inside even has one of those underground bonus dungeons full of high level weirdo's and a randomly generated layout.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Kengan 100 chapters ago: The Gaoh Style is for cowards

Kengan now: The Gaoh Style lets you tank all attacks and turn a man into a turtle with a single strike

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Caidin posted:

Ah man, the Inside even has one of those underground bonus dungeons full of high level weirdo's and a randomly generated layout.

filling up the sujidex is so tedious.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

CharlestonJew posted:

Kengan 100 chapters ago: The Gaoh Style is for cowards

Kengan now: The Gaoh Style lets you tank all attacks and turn a man into a turtle with a single strike

I mean Gaoh style was originally mostly for sneaky surprise attack poo poo, and then Gaoh Mukaku cut out anything that didn't work, added in anything good from other styles he had learned, including stuff from Gensai's master's Kaiwan style, taught his disciples the new style and called it Niko Style. His personal style, no matter what name he calls it, is basically "Bullshit Martial Arts: the Greatest Hits

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Caidin posted:

And nobody knows how many even live and how deep it goes.
Kenga Zetton will reveal the ones who blessed the worm with their tech are aliens who settled there 4000 years ago

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I live on layer 5, it's not too bad. wifi's great

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Never in my life have I wished more that I could find a screencap of Cosgrove from Freakazoid saying "How about I pound your head down into your tummy?" :negative:

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Enjoying this unexpected crossover with Made in Abyss

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

204 comes.

I'm not going to comment about the Worms just dying like flies without a care in the world. I'll just sympathize with that poor guide.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020
Don't you dare job _____ Rei _____

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Hypocrisy posted:

204 comes.

I'm not going to comment about the Worms just dying like flies without a care in the world. I'll just sympathize with that poor guide.

I'll find it funny as hell if the guide winds up getting tired of the Worms and decides to dismantle them like he did whatever Yakuza organization he's famous for.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Brought To You By posted:

I'll find it funny as hell if the guide winds up getting tired of the Worms and decides to dismantle them like he did whatever Yakuza organization he's famous for.

That's 100% what is going to happen, at least to the one attacking him.

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.

Warden posted:

That's 100% what is going to happen, at least to the one attacking him.

awwwww, I wanted to see him do something

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lmao, I have hard time remembering a group of antagonists as unimpressive and non-threatening as Worm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
I'm a bad reader and I dont really know what the worm are supposed to be doing that's bad. They seem to just reveal themselves and die over and over.